Former NFL Coach Tony Dungy Says Damar Hamlin Cardiac Arrest is Like Abortion

Tony Dungy is like Damar Hamlin like lots of black people - not a good speaker. They have difficulty expressing their ideas about social events and always look to make analogies to something that we are supposed to be in agreement about how it is. A lot of white people have just as much difficulty, but they are not asked to speak again, and so they go away.

Last edited:
Also, not to nit pick, but the thread headline is false.

Dungy analogized the power of prayer in saving a man’s life to the power of prayer in (hopefully) ending the practice of abortion for mere convenience.

He did not say that a cardiac arrest is like abortion.

Also, not to nit pick, but the thread headline is false.

I did not have time to figure it out, but you did. I got a little confused listening to the broadcaster's intro and analysis. If it were just the Dungy clip, I hope I would have figured it out.

Dungy analogized the power of prayer in saving a man’s life to the power of prayer in (hopefully) ending the practice of abortion for mere convenience. He did not say that a cardiac arrest is like abortion.

And that is my example. basquebromance failed to describe the discussion correctly.
A lot of white people have just as much difficulty, but they are not asked to speak again, and so they go away.
And look at what came across my GoogleNews feed.

5. Write with precision.​

Finally, you want to make sure you project a strong and capable presence in all aspects of your internet messaging.
Before you send anything:
  • Don’t be sloppy. Check for typos, grammar and consistency in numbers.
  • Avoid unnecessary jokes and humor. They don’t translate well in writing, especially with people who don’t know you.
  • Challenge yourself to remove as many words, sentences and even whole ideas as possible. Then ask: Does my thesis still stand?

I think a lot of white people on social media need to understand this.

Last edited:
i would agree with him. forcing people to get vaccines, is the same as forcing the child to die in the womb

I agree with David Pakman. Never heard of him before, but this 3 minute piece is right on the money.

The entire abortion issue reeks of religious dogma and zeal. I like Dungy, but did not realize he was so religious. I wonder if he prayed for the souls of all those soccer players who died on the field after the shot?

so much hate...but why?

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

Not that it matters as the mods don't care but I consider what you do extremely lazy.

Tony Dungy is like Damar Hamlin like lots of black people - not a good speaker. They have difficulty expressing their ideas about social events and always look to make analogies to something that we are supposed to be in agreement about how it is. A lot of white people have just as much difficulty, but they are not asked to speak again, and so they go away.
So basically in all of your word salad......lots of people are not good speakers??

So why even point out their race ?

Forum List

Back