This happens ALWAYS...Police waited 40 minutes to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree

And again, you show your total ignorance with such a childish comment.
Try doing just a little research.
Once again someone uniformed making a false claim.
Try learning to fly from a 50 story building.

It seems you have no real rebuttal but ad hominem, it is doubtful you even know what that means.
Try making an informed statement to maintain some respectability with your argument.
Once again and uninformed individual making a false statement.

Try learning to fly from a 50 story building.

1 hour 15 minutes. With 911 calls begging for help.

They are Cowards. Guy in charge should be tarred and festhered

Hey beanie, that's the best argument ever for armed teachers. Thank you. Same at columbine and Stoneman Douglass high. I think the got rid of the sheriff and the coward cop hiding outside too. Yep, when armed staff will have a choice between dying or shooting, I know what I would choose to do.
yes! armed teachers

If we can't trust a teacher w/ a gun.... why are we trusting him/her w/ our children?

yes! armed teachers

If we can't trust a teacher w/ a gun.... why are we trusting him/her w/ our children?
I didn’t think you all were trusting them with your children. Hasn’t the latest buzz been about putting live video streams in the classroom to monitor the groomers?

I didn’t think you all were trusting them with your children. Hasn’t the latest buzz been about putting live video streams in the classroom to monitor the groomers?
Bullet points. You going right down the line.

Hows Disney stock doing? Lol

1653780389019.png

It has become quite evident that the government in Texas, from Republican Governor Abbott to the local police, let the good people of Uvalde down. The result: 19 children, ages seven to ten, and two beloved teachers were murdered. See article provided.

Police in Uvalde school shooting scrutinized over response

Particularly concerning -- ironically -- is the mental health of the Texas governor.

Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that the Uvalde school shooter had a "mental health challenge" and the state needed to "do a better job with mental health. We as a state, we as a society, need to do a better job with mental health," Abbott said during a news conference at Robb Elementary School." Earlier, in rejecting suggestions that stronger gun control laws could have prevented the tragedy, Abbott said the slain 18-year-old suspect had no known mental health issues.

In April he slashed $211 million from the department that oversees mental health programs. In addition, Texas ranked last out of all 50 states and the District of Columbia for overall access to mental health care, according to the 2021 State of Mental Health in America report, according to CBS.

Axios reports, "Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday called Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) "an absolute fraud" during remarks on the Senate floor. Schumer said the governor "asked people to put their agendas aside and think about someone other than themselves. My God, how dare he? What an absolute fraud the governor of Texas is."

Read the article provided. State law enforcement officials at the killing ground were equally unfit.

This is the government the farmers and shopkeepers living in the rural counties of Texas wanted.
No amount of funding would have stopped this guy. Tired of the libs and their money grabs----MONEY does not equal problem solved. Money usually means more corruption when the government is involved.

Keeping illegals, deport illegals and their offspring especially those with drug issues, refusing to sell weapons to those with JUVENILE records would have prevented this.

Getting rid of the ignorant lib school policy of locking children down in classrooms when a shooters breaks into a building would have saved some of the children. Safety experts say to get the hell out of the building is the most intelligent thing to do. (the school teachers got the kids killed) A different school police chief would have likely been able to save more of the kids as well, but he is a dem and we don't want to blame ignorant stupid destructive dems for bad dem policies that get others hurt.

Forum List

Back