Cops Were Attacking Parents And Waited Till A Border Patrol Team Showed Up and Shot The Suspect

I went thru the Q Course with this guy.
He spent years on Team Delta and he and I both went to Mogadishu in 93'.
I was at the JSOTF and he was on Taskforce Ranger.

Last edited:
Naw, you're just fucking hypocrites. Idiots taking out of both side of ya maws 24/7. You wave your flags, have your tacky bumper stickers with 'Back the Blue' and "Blue Lives Matter' except for when they don't. Worthless magaturd opinions.
I back the Blue. Where I am consistent in this situation is the bullshit policy that hamstrung the police. That comes from bureaucrats.

I shouldn't have to remind you that a gun in the wrong person's hand is not a good thing at all.
And putting a gun in a panic ridden parent's hand isn't a good thing.
People who panic only end up shooting everyone but the perp.
I was training a group of Kuwaiti guards and they came in the room with a couple of M-16 and lit up the place.....and ended up missing the target completely and hitting everything else in the room.

Parents have a wide variety of skill sets.

Never sell them short. Add to that the motivation of saving their kids and there is no comparison with a bunch of Kuwaiti conscripts.

The police have become who you made them. If they stormed the building and shot the man dead you would want to take them to court for it... Remove their pensions and put them in jail. This is the police force you created.
Any man who stands idly by while children are being murdered, regardless of the threat of their pension or their job, should not only lose their pension and their job, but should also lose their nuts because they are not men.

Parents have a wide variety of skill sets.

Never sell them short. Add to that the motivation of saving their kids and there is no comparison with a bunch of Kuwaiti conscripts.
The only thing that was required to stop this shooter was someone willing to risk getting hit in the process. Any parent would have stopped him. They may or may not have died in the process but they would have shot him.

The only thing that was required to stop this shooter was someone willing to risk getting hit in the process. Any parent would have stopped him. They may or may not have died in the process but they would have shot him.

Absolutely.

School resource officers are needed on station that were former combat infantry veterans. You get former combat infantry experienced vets involved in a hostage situation & then it's the ones holding the hostages that are in extreme danger of losing their lives. Infantry, don't get into a fire fight without them!!!
No doubt that most combat vets would have gone in and stopped the shooter but if the vet was just 2 doors down the hall, everyone in the room could be dead before the vet got there. It's a great idea and I support it but it doesn't help alone. We need to arm the teachers and provide proper physical security in school buildings.

I think the same person who helped this little shit get his guns also propped open that door so he could get inside and murder more kids. If not for that he would have been outside, and the cops could have shot him easily. He was outside the school for 12 minutes shooting into the school, and he was helped inside by a "teacher".

10 full minutes between when he shot at the mortuary employees until he entered the school - in a town with a SWAT team.

The police have become who you made them. If they stormed the building and shot the man dead you would want to take them to court for it... Remove their pensions and put them in jail. This is the police force you created.
They didn't become who I made them. Their own bosses, leaders, city governments made them who they are. But the real question is who are they? Are they the defenders of public safety as we once viewed them or have they become something else - like the armed enforcement branch of an out of control government?

I shouldn't have to remind you that a gun in the wrong person's hand is not a good thing at all.
And putting a gun in a panic ridden parent's hand isn't a good thing.
People who panic only end up shooting everyone but the perp.
I was training a group of Kuwaiti guards and they came in the room with a couple of M-16 and lit up the place.....and ended up missing the target completely and hitting everything else in the room.
Then going in put her kids at great risk---again, what saved them was that the shooter didn't see them.

Forum List

Back