Cops Were Attacking Parents And Waited Till A Border Patrol Team Showed Up and Shot The Suspect

I think the same person who helped this little shit get his guns also propped open that door so he could get inside and murder more kids. If not for that he would have been outside, and the cops could have shot him easily. He was outside the school for 12 minutes shooting into the school, and he was helped inside by a "teacher".
Good point

1653824648865.png

1653824679203.png

I believe a lot of people do think like you. I wonder if the Border Patrol agent was one. I have heard rumors he went in on his own but it is hard to understand what really happened because much of what we have heard has been false.
The sad thing is if these cops had done their job maybe they save some of those lives.
These cowards deserve to be vilified.
I'd bet the majority, if not all, are off the force & move from the area within a year.

So....
We should fund and militarize the police?
School resource officers are needed on station that were former combat infantry veterans. You get former combat infantry experienced vets involved in a hostage situation & then it's the ones holding the hostages that are in extreme danger of losing their lives. Infantry, don't get into a fire fight without them!!!

Parents were trying to get inside the school to go after the shooter and the cops handcuffed one woman. Another father tried to take his kid off the bus and the cops tasered him.

Clearly the cops are geared for attacking law-abiding citizens and not active shooters. Why are cops acting this way at every one of these shootings that has a large body-count?

A mother who was handcuffed outside the Texas school shooting later ran into the school and pulled her two children to safety: report​

Azmi Haroun​
Thu, May 26, 2022, 3:29 PM​

• A mother of two students at Robb Elementary jumped a fence and rescued her kids during the shooting.
  • She told The Wall Street Journal law enforcement was "doing nothing," as the shooter was inside.
  • The mother was handcuffed before she ran into the school. When she was released she sprinted in.
A Texas mother of two students at Robb Elementary School pushed past a police line and jumped a fence, rescuing her two children during Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Angeli Rose Gomez, a farm supervisor working nearby who has children in second and third grade at Robb, told the Journal that she drove 40 miles to the school when she heard about the shooting, only to see an apparent lack of response from law enforcement as the gunman barricaded himself in a classroom.​
"The police were doing nothing," Gomez told The Journal. "They were just standing outside the fence. They weren't going in there or running anywhere."​
Chilling reports have emerged of parents pushing past law enforcement to rescue their children by any means, their efforts growing increasingly dire as the gunman remained in the school. Law enforcement officials have given conflicting accounts of what was happening during the 40 minutes the gunman was inside – as groups of police remained outside.​
According to The Journal, Gomez was put in handcuffs by federal marshals for "intervening in an active crime scene," as she and other parents demanded officers enter the school. Gomez persuaded Uvalde law enforcement officers to release her, and she moved away from the crowd.​
Gomez then hopped the school fence, sprinted inside the school to grab her children and made it out of the school with them alive.​

Cops are proving to be worthless.

Parents were trying to get inside the school to go after the shooter and the cops handcuffed one woman. Another father tried to take his kid off the bus and the cops tasered him.

Clearly the cops are geared for attacking law-abiding citizens and not active shooters. Why are cops acting this way at every one of these shootings that has a large body-count?

A mother who was handcuffed outside the Texas school shooting later ran into the school and pulled her two children to safety: report​

Azmi Haroun​
Thu, May 26, 2022, 3:29 PM​

• A mother of two students at Robb Elementary jumped a fence and rescued her kids during the shooting.
  • She told The Wall Street Journal law enforcement was "doing nothing," as the shooter was inside.
  • The mother was handcuffed before she ran into the school. When she was released she sprinted in.
A Texas mother of two students at Robb Elementary School pushed past a police line and jumped a fence, rescuing her two children during Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Angeli Rose Gomez, a farm supervisor working nearby who has children in second and third grade at Robb, told the Journal that she drove 40 miles to the school when she heard about the shooting, only to see an apparent lack of response from law enforcement as the gunman barricaded himself in a classroom.​
"The police were doing nothing," Gomez told The Journal. "They were just standing outside the fence. They weren't going in there or running anywhere."​
Chilling reports have emerged of parents pushing past law enforcement to rescue their children by any means, their efforts growing increasingly dire as the gunman remained in the school. Law enforcement officials have given conflicting accounts of what was happening during the 40 minutes the gunman was inside – as groups of police remained outside.​
According to The Journal, Gomez was put in handcuffs by federal marshals for "intervening in an active crime scene," as she and other parents demanded officers enter the school. Gomez persuaded Uvalde law enforcement officers to release her, and she moved away from the crowd.​
Gomez then hopped the school fence, sprinted inside the school to grab her children and made it out of the school with them alive.​

I couldn't imagine the panic that she felt---she needed to go in with a gun though. Had the shooter discovered her and her kids---it could be a very different story.

I couldn't imagine the panic that she felt---she needed to go in with a gun though. Had the shooter discovered her and her kids---it could be a very different story.
I shouldn't have to remind you that a gun in the wrong person's hand is not a good thing at all.
And putting a gun in a panic ridden parent's hand isn't a good thing.
People who panic only end up shooting everyone but the perp.
I was training a group of Kuwaiti guards and they came in the room with a couple of M-16 and lit up the place.....and ended up missing the target completely and hitting everything else in the room.

This is exactly why the people have to be ready to defend themselves.

School children aren't permitted to be armed, they were sitting ducks and the police didn't do anything to rescue them.

If the teachers were all armed and trained in extreme violence, the shit that went down in Uvalde wouldn't have happened.

When I was in school, the nuns didn't take any shit, and their habits were ideal for concealing any weapons necessary. Maybe that's what they need to bring in the the schools, armed and dangerous nuns able and willing to engage in any atrocity.
So...arm the students? The teachers? Let's do that in red states and watch what happens.

Forum List

Back