This Guy Shot His Brother Over.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
A cheeseburger. Benjamin A. Middendorf got into an argument with his brother and popped him. I guess someone was really hungry.

Florida Man Accused of Killing Brother Over Cheeseburger Tells 911 It Was ‘Accident’

"Spokeswoman Denise Roberts of St. Cloud Police confirmed to CNN that the argument involved a cheeseburger. She did not provide additional details."

benjamin-middendorf.jpg

Last edited:
I never had In and Out.

I might shoot someone if they tried to make me go to one. :p

A cheeseburger. Benjamin A. Middendorf got into an argument with his brother and popped him. I guess someone was really hungry.

Florida Man Accused of Killing Brother Over Cheeseburger Tells 911 It Was ‘Accident’

"Spokeswoman Denise Roberts of St. Cloud Police confirmed to CNN that the argument involved a cheeseburger. She did not provide additional details."

benjamin-middendorf.jpg

Yeah.. His face LOOKS like it was a simple "accident".... :rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking.

Was it an In-and-Out burger, served in a brioche bun?
I hate In and Out. Its like a generic McDonalds to me. I dont see why people like that place. :laugh:

I don't eat hamburgers at all. I'm a vegetarian. In fact, I had to google the top 10 burgers in America to come up with that name. lol

I will eat a home made one. I am not a vegetarian. But fast foods? Barf.

I agree. Fast foods suck.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Was it an In-and-Out burger, served in a brioche bun?
I hate In and Out. Its like a generic McDonalds to me. I dont see why people like that place. :laugh:

I don't eat hamburgers at all. I'm a vegetarian. In fact, I had to google the top 10 burgers in America to come up with that name. lol

I will eat a home made one. I am not a vegetarian. But fast foods? Barf.

I agree. Fast foods suck.
Now i feel bad for liking Carls Jr's Thickburgers.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back