This guy says exactly why white liberals are racists.

Hallmark movies are fascist propaganda

Hallmark movies are fascist propaganda
The Hallmark Channel has been having a rough go of it in the past few weeks. The cable TV behemoth, which has been minting money with its patented holiday season schmaltz, drew widespread criticism earlier this month when it pulled ads for the wedding company Zola that featured a lesbian couple kissing at their wedding. The company's initial excuse was that they do not allow ads that feature "overt public displays of affection," claiming the policy is "regardless of the participants."

The Left is playing with fire fucking with the Hallmark channel. Those middle class suburban women with family values will slam those "woke" democrats so hard in the next election they won't know WTF hit them.

HOLY CRAP

I DIDN'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE WERE LIBERALS
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch

SG-valerie-jarrett-planet-of-the-apes-woman.jpg
tumblr_m5o3picq471rrv52p.gif

HOLY CRAP

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!

There are certainly racists on both sides. The Republican ones are blantant, the Democrats are in the closet. Frankly, I see far more racism on the Democratic side. Many Democrats see racism in virtually everything because deep down they feel this way themsevles. For example, I can honestly say that I would never NOT hire a person due to their skin color, it simply does not play into my thinking. Democrats support AA and call those of us that don't racists, but in reality, the reason many believe it is necessary is because they themselves, at some level, can relate to discriminating based on skin color; gender, etc.

HOLY CRAP

There are certainly racists on both sides. The Republican ones are blantant, the Democrats are in the closet. Frankly, I see far more racism on the Democratic side. Many Democrats see racism in virtually everything because deep down they feel this way themsevles. For example, I can honestly say that I would never NOT hire a person due to their skin color, it simply does not play into my thinking. Democrats support AA and call those of us that don't racists, but in reality, the reason many believe it is necessary is because they themselves, at some level, can relate to discriminating based on skin color; gender, etc.
Malcolm X perfectly describes what white liberals (leftists) are and what they have always been.

This is what every stupid white patronizing pile of elitist crap on the left are to me.

Minorities are nothing but votes to Dimms. They have a deal. The Dimms will give free shit to minorities and the minorities will vote Dimm.

The Dimms are garnering money and power by giving my tax dollars to poor minorities.

Another example of what white liberals (leftists) are to me.

HOLY CRAP

That is quite a list.

HOLY CRAP

Maybe each end of this issue should clean their own house before pointing the finger at the other end.

Maybe that would get some momentum going. Honesty, effort, accountability & good faith can do that.

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP

Maybe each end of this issue should clean their own house before pointing the finger at the other end.

Maybe that would get some momentum going. Honesty, effort, accountability & good faith can do that.

Of course.

HOLY CRAP

You see more openly, blatantly racist people are Republicans but you know in your heart of hearts that Democrats are more racist just because? You really need to learn what racism actually is.

HOLY CRAP

You see more openly, blatantly racist people are Republicans but you know in your heart of hearts that Democrats are more racist just because? You really need to learn what racism actually is.

Oh....he knows that Dems are more racist because we grasp the fact that racism exists and want to do something about it.

So, we advocate for things like AA and civil rights legislation because we want to hide our true selves by making sure minorities are treated fairly.

We are fucking devious!

And, we must be thankful for people like Mac1958 who can read that drivel and lament how "both ends" need to check themselves.

Thanks Mac!

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP

What end of the issue of Racism do Democrats need to "clean up"? They should stop fighting for civil rights? Stop making sure minorities get a fair and even playing field?

HOLY CRAP

What end of the issue of Racism do Democrats need to "clean up"? They should stop fighting for civil rights? Stop making sure minorities get a fair and even playing field?
You really can't think of anything?

This is a serious question?

HOLY CRAP

Dissembling? Can't answer?

HOLY CRAP

Correct. I can't answer. I've done this a thousand times here, and I'm tired of it.

Correct. I can't answer. I've done this a thousand times here, and I'm tired of it.

Then link to you doing it before. Otherwise it just seems like dodging. You can keep saying over and over that it is "both sides" but the only thing we ever get out of you is that liberals don't let racists speak at college campuses. Is that it? Is that what liberals need to "clean up" with regards to race? They should let more people talk openly about their racism at college?

Mac here feels that we Dems have called out racists too often and have made a mess of his plan to end racism with
kindness. He SERIOUSLY thinks that one can become a racist if he or she gets called a racist.

Then link to you doing it before. Otherwise it just seems like dodging. You can keep saying over and over that it is "both sides" but the only thing we ever get out of you is that liberals don't let racists speak at college campuses. Is that it? Is that what liberals need to "clean up" with regards to race? They should let more people talk openly about their racism at college?
Okay. You asked, I'll answer. But I'm not trying to convince you of anything. So, one more time:

The American Left has enabled the worst behaviors of American minorities for the last two or three generations by refusing to hold them fully accountable for those behaviors. Examples of this include screaming RACIST whenever minorities are challenged with facts in an effort to avoid those facts control the conversation, and deflecting for, attacking for, lowering standards & expectations for, and making excuses for minorities at every opportunity.

Being of mixed race myself, and being married into another mixed race family, I have a lifelong vantage point seeing the Left getting worse and worse at this with time, giving easy excuses to those on the Right (such as the OP) who enable the worst behaviors of their racists with many of the SAME TACTICS. You groups are feeding in to each other, giving the other a huge target, and making divisions worse and worse every day. Sometimes I wonder if you folks are all in cahoots on this crap.

You asked, I answered. I know you don't/won't agree. That's perfectly fine with me. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back