This guy says exactly why white liberals are racists.

Perhaps one of the most arrogant statements ever made:

"The American Left has enabled the worst behaviors of American minorities for the last two or three generations by refusing to hold them fully accountable for those behaviors."

Why is this arrogant? Families have been allowed to crumble due to policy, and the left thinks this is fine. That is just one example. I have seen many videos, including the youtube video "I'm not racist" where crime is ok because life is difficult or unfair. I've seen little pushback against this sentiment. The left is the king of normalizing harmful behaviors. Sometimes breaking into other people's homes is not 'getting money for college.'

Mac's list shows that the right is well represented with racism. Strangely enough, not everything to people on the right is about race. It isn't the do all end all of existence. I'm not sure how the focus of a political party can be almost entirely race. Is skin color really that big a deal. Maybe someone can post the video of liberal college students explaining why minorities are too helpless to get IDs. That is an eye opener.

I would like you to say that the comedy skit in the OP has some truth to it. Because IMO it does. The premise is that there are overt racists but Leftists are worse. I agree with the comic.
Perhaps you didn't see post 20, in which I said this:

The American Left has enabled the worst behaviors of American minorities for the last two or three generations by refusing to hold them fully accountable for those behaviors. Examples of this include screaming RACIST whenever minorities are challenged with facts in an effort to avoid those facts control the conversation, and deflecting for, attacking for, lowering standards & expectations for, and making excuses for minorities at every opportunity.

Being of mixed race myself, and being married into another mixed race family, I have a lifelong vantage point seeing the Left getting worse and worse at this with time, giving easy excuses to those on the Right (such as the OP) who enable the worst behaviors of their racists with many of the SAME TACTICS. You groups are feeding in to each other, giving the other a huge target, and making divisions worse and worse every day. Sometimes I wonder if you folks are all in cahoots on this crap.

I take the word "racism" very seriously, and I think it's over-used. I think what we get from the Right is actually racism, the belief that another race is inferior. I think we get from the Left is bigotry, PC and Identity Politics. Both are destructive, and I don't care which is worse. When the shit is spraying out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I don't care which is spraying more. Both have work to do.

So you're wrong about where I stand on this.

Awwww. How sweet. He thanked you for this.

I would like you to say that the comedy skit in the OP has some truth to it. Because IMO it does. The premise is that there are overt racists but Leftists are worse. I agree with the comic.

The American Left has enabled the worst behaviors of American minorities for the last two or three generations by refusing to hold them fully accountable for those behaviors. Examples of this include screaming RACIST whenever minorities are challenged with facts in an effort to avoid those facts control the conversation, and deflecting for, attacking for, lowering standards & expectations for, and making excuses for minorities at every opportunity.

Being of mixed race myself, and being married into another mixed race family, I have a lifelong vantage point seeing the Left getting worse and worse at this with time, giving easy excuses to those on the Right (such as the OP) who enable the worst behaviors of their racists with many of the SAME TACTICS. You groups are feeding in to each other, giving the other a huge target, and making divisions worse and worse every day. Sometimes I wonder if you folks are all in cahoots on this crap.

I take the word "racism" very seriously, and I think it's over-used. I think what we get from the Right is actually racism, the belief that another race is inferior. I think we get from the Left is bigotry, PC and Identity Politics. Both are destructive, and I don't care which is worse. When the shit is spraying out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I don't care which is spraying more. Both have work to do.

Lone Leftist don’t you have kids to confuse?

Nope. I don't have any to ostracize either, loser.

Did you get fatter over the holidays? Yum yum

Nope. I also didn't cry about some poor kid being given a chance to play youth
basketball. Snif snif.

Pretty much my point for a long time. Nothing worse than white leftists. Patronizing racists.

BINGO BINGO BINGO

Nothing worse than white liberals. They're the biggest snowflakes of all. They're dumbed down by PC, self-importance and "awareness".

basketball. Snif snif.
That’s not the point but you missed the point.

basketball. Snif snif.
That’s not the point but you missed the point.

Whoa! Zing!!

There aren't a lot of blacks in my area, so white liberals make complete asses of themselves when they're around them. You can see right through them, and the blacks see it as well, they're just plain disingenuous, and such pussies.

It's as though if they pulled their black cocks out white libs would blow them on demand.

Last edited:
Another example of what white liberals (leftists) are to me.

So you're so fucking desperate you're resorting to fiction?
Being bitch-slapped into next week must hurt, huh baby?

You are a loser.

What do you say we have a mature, adult conversation about race in America, Theowl32 ? I know you've
been unfairly labeled a racist many times...maybe even by me. I'm so sorry. I want to find common
ground between us. I know that if we do, you will join me in working toward equality and
justice for all. I know that is all you really want.

Lets do this!

There aren't a lot of blacks in my area, so white liberals make complete asses of themselves when they're around them. You can see right through them, and the blacks see it as well, they're just plain disingenuous.

It's as thought if they pulled their black cocks out the white libs would blow them on demand.

You forgot to say "big". You have to mention how big those black cocks are if you want to
fully express your inferiority complex. Come on, man. Get with it.

There aren't a lot of blacks in my area, so white liberals make complete asses of themselves when they're around them. You can see right through them, and the blacks see it as well, they're just plain disingenuous.

It's as thought if they pulled their black cocks out the white libs would blow them on demand.

You forgot to say "big". You have to mention how big those black cocks are if you want to

Something tells me I hit a nerve. How about when you change-up your voice and call strangers "bro"?

Blacks generally play along while they view you as pussified imitation.

Something tells me I hit a nerve. How about when you change-up your voice and call strangers "bro"?

How about when you dehumanize an entire group of people by habitually calling them "blacks" and not
adding a word such as "people" or "folks" or " Americans" or "voters". Black people generally know
that cowards like you avoid them out of fear and ignorance.

How about when you dehumanize an entire group of people by habitually calling them "blacks" and not
adding a word such as "people" or "folks" or " Americans" or "voters". Black people generally know

Hey asshole, I think I just "dehumanized" you calling you an asshole instead of an asshole person.........I must be fucking racist.

Hey asshole, I think I just "dehumanized" you calling you an asshole instead of an asshole person.........I must be fucking racist.

Nope. I have no concern with how you view me. I am an asshole toward loser cowards like you.

Are you a racist?

Recently, a 49ers announcer commented that a black quarterback was able to sell the play fake most effectively because it was hard to pick up the ball due to the similarity of color vis a vis football and skin color. This was a simple observation, based upon fact and did not imply anything beyond this fact. The poor guy faced a veritable shit storm as a result, was punished for it by his employers and treated as a pariah. This is how the left manifests its racism in that they crucify a white person for even the tiniest vestige of racism, real or not, while elevating people of color to such inviolate status that even simple truths are made verboten. The double standard is every bit as big as that employed by the most virulent white racists who yearn for the day that "coloreds" had separate drinking fountains.

If I were to make any observation vis a vis left and right regarding racism is that the old fashioned racists of the right have diminished over the years while the politically correct racists of the left have increased to the point of defining it.

Recently, a 49ers announcer commented that a black quarterback was able to sell the play fake most effectively because it was hard to pick up the ball due to the similarity of color vis a vis football and skin color. This was a simple observation, based upon fact and did not imply anything beyond this fact. The poor guy faced a veritable shit storm as a result, was punished for it by his employers and treated as a pariah. This is how the left manifests its racism in that they crucify a white person for even the tiniest vestige of racism, real or not, while elevating people of color to such inviolate status that even simple truths are made verboten. The double standard is every bit as big as that employed by the most virulent white racists who yearn for the day that "coloreds" had separate drinking fountains.

If I were to make any observation vis a vis left and right regarding racism is that the old fashioned racists of the right have diminished over the years while the politically correct racists of the left have increased to the point of defining it.

Waaaaahhhhhh!

When you are paid by a network or other organization to say things, you may inadvertently offend some people. If enough people get offended,
you may face some consequences. In the case of Tim Ryan, he got a one game suspension and he had to issue an apology. He's not been
labeled as a racist by his employer.....nor have the plack players he deals with charged him with being a racist.

Now....there may be cases where grievance warriors raise a stink and give management the jitters...so they act too harshly. Nobody likes that.

But....your desire to equate them with actual fucking hateful racists....whom you get along with famously.....is just fucking stupiud.

Forum List

Back