This guy says exactly why white liberals are racists.

Are you a racist?

You received lots of participation awards as a kid, amiright?

Nah....I was a stud. My awards were for performance. Now I coach the kids who are too good for rec. ball.

But....the fact that the other kids get team trophies for participating didn't stop them
from getting better nor craving better competition. Dumb shit.

The best is when blacks act like their stereotype and white patronizing racists pretend to get all offended when it is pointed out.

There aren't a lot of blacks in my area, so white liberals make complete asses of themselves when they're around them. You can see right through them, and the blacks see it as well, they're just plain disingenuous.

It's as thought if they pulled their black cocks out the white libs would blow them on demand.

You forgot to say "big". You have to mention how big those black cocks are if you want to
fully express your inferiority complex. Come on, man. Get with it.

Something tells me I hit a nerve. How about when you change-up your voice and call strangers "bro"?

Blacks generally play along while they view you as pussified imitation.

How about when you dehumanize an entire group of people by habitually calling them "blacks" and not
adding a word such as "people" or "folks" or " Americans" or "voters". Black people generally know
that cowards like you avoid them out of fear and ignorance.

Hey asshole, I think I just "dehumanized" you calling you an asshole instead of an asshole person.........I must be fucking racist.

Nope. I have no concern with how you view me. I am an asshole toward loser cowards like you.

Are you a racist?

Fuck yeah I'm racist. Everything is racist now, you know how it is.

You forgot to say "big". You have to mention how big those black cocks are if you want to
fully express your inferiority complex. Come on, man. Get with it.

Something tells me I hit a nerve. How about when you change-up your voice and call strangers "bro"?

How about when you dehumanize an entire group of people by habitually calling them "blacks" and not
adding a word such as "people" or "folks" or " Americans" or "voters". Black people generally know

Hey asshole, I think I just "dehumanized" you calling you an asshole instead of an asshole person.........I must be fucking racist.

Nope. I have no concern with how you view me. I am an asshole toward loser cowards like you.

Are you a racist?

That's a good one. You want to be yourself and admit it....but then you'd lose that victim card.

The conundrum!

Are you a racist?

That's a good one. You want to be yourself and admit it....but then you'd lose that victim card.

The conundrum!

How come PROG "people" spend so much effort projecting (e.g. "Republican victim card")? It's as though they're too dumb to come up with their own material, but the truth is, they're mere followers. The only material they know is per training.

Did I read you're teaching? Go figure. Explain to the kids your logic behind such statements as "You want to be yourself and admit it....but then you'd lose that victim card."

Are you a racist?

The conundrum!

How come PROG "people" spend so much effort projecting (e.g. "Republican victim card")? It's as though they're too dumb to come up with their own material, but the truth is, they're mere followers. The only material they know is per training.

Did I read you're teaching? Go figure. Explain to the kids your logic behind such statements as "You want to be yourself and admit it....but then you'd lose that victim card."

You don't feel victimized by people claiming that you are a racist?

Are you a racist?

The conundrum!

You don't feel victimized by people claiming that you are a racist?

That's like asking if I feel victimized by dandelions. At least dandelions are genuine. PROGS are more like zombies, they don't know who they are.

Last edited:

Pretty much my point for a long time. Nothing worse than white leftists. Patronizing racists.

This guy was born in Texas to
3rd worlds think white western leftards are complete idiots ...and if ya need to use or exploit em for whatever reason go right ahead

If you're a white western progressive the whole planet thinks you're a bunch of complete idiots and total morons ...they really do

Now go celebrate diversity with guacamole while telling yourself how smart yas are

EMzb_AlXsAEHB4H.jpeg

Recently, a 49ers announcer commented that a black quarterback was able to sell the play fake most effectively because it was hard to pick up the ball due to the similarity of color vis a vis football and skin color. This was a simple observation, based upon fact and did not imply anything beyond this fact. The poor guy faced a veritable shit storm as a result, was punished for it by his employers and treated as a pariah. This is how the left manifests its racism in that they crucify a white person for even the tiniest vestige of racism, real or not, while elevating people of color to such inviolate status that even simple truths are made verboten. The double standard is every bit as big as that employed by the most virulent white racists who yearn for the day that "coloreds" had separate drinking fountains.

If I were to make any observation vis a vis left and right regarding racism is that the old fashioned racists of the right have diminished over the years while the politically correct racists of the left have increased to the point of defining it.

Waaaaahhhhhh!

When you are paid by a network or other organization to say things, you may inadvertently offend some people. If enough people get offended,
you may face some consequences. In the case of Tim Ryan, he got a one game suspension and he had to issue an apology. He's not been
labeled as a racist by his employer.....nor have the plack players he deals with charged him with being a racist.

Now....there may be cases where grievance warriors raise a stink and give management the jitters...so they act too harshly. Nobody likes that.

But....your desire to equate them with actual fucking hateful racists....whom you get along with famously.....is just fucking stupiud.
I've always ordered one thing About you, l.l. Did you make it to high school or drop out before then?

You are a fascist, so side with your fellow fascists by using their reaction to something completely innocuous to justify punishing a person simply because fascists were offended. He shouldn't have been suspended. He shouldn't have had to issue any apology.

Just because you racial fascists want to punish people, that does not justify punishing them. You offend me because you are utterly stupid, completely predictable, have never come up with an original thought in your life and use the race card to cover for your inability to reason. Just because your offend me with your useless drivel, that is no reason why you should ever be suspended from your job.

Intelligent people understand that. Only cretins do not.

Recently, a 49ers announcer commented that a black quarterback was able to sell the play fake most effectively because it was hard to pick up the ball due to the similarity of color vis a vis football and skin color. This was a simple observation, based upon fact and did not imply anything beyond this fact. The poor guy faced a veritable shit storm as a result, was punished for it by his employers and treated as a pariah. This is how the left manifests its racism in that they crucify a white person for even the tiniest vestige of racism, real or not, while elevating people of color to such inviolate status that even simple truths are made verboten. The double standard is every bit as big as that employed by the most virulent white racists who yearn for the day that "coloreds" had separate drinking fountains.

If I were to make any observation vis a vis left and right regarding racism is that the old fashioned racists of the right have diminished over the years while the politically correct racists of the left have increased to the point of defining it.

Waaaaahhhhhh!

When you are paid by a network or other organization to say things, you may inadvertently offend some people. If enough people get offended,
you may face some consequences. In the case of Tim Ryan, he got a one game suspension and he had to issue an apology. He's not been
labeled as a racist by his employer.....nor have the plack players he deals with charged him with being a racist.

Now....there may be cases where grievance warriors raise a stink and give management the jitters...so they act too harshly. Nobody likes that.

But....your desire to equate them with actual fucking hateful racists....whom you get along with famously.....is just fucking stupiud.
I've always ordered one thing About you, l.l. Did you make it to high school or drop out before then?

You are a fascist, so side with your fellow fascists by using their reaction to something completely innocuous to justify punishing a person simply because fascists were offended. He shouldn't have been suspended. He shouldn't have had to issue any apology.

Just because you racial fascists want to punish people, that does not justify punishing them. You offend me because you are utterly stupid, completely predictable, have never come up with an original thought in your life and use the race card to cover for your inability to reason. Just because your offend me with your useless drivel, that is no reason why you should ever be suspended from your job.

Intelligent people understand that. Only cretins do not.

Do you know what the word "inadvertently" means?

And what have you "ordered" about me?

I think the guy got a raw deal. But it's not a sign of the apocalypse. He's gotta do what his bosses tell him to do. That's CAPITALISM. Fascism would be him getting arrested. Ya dumb shit.

Forum List

Back