This forum is sexy.

Sheldon

Reaction score
I did a google, looking for a political forum that doesn't lean too much in one direction or another.

After slogging through some crap--I was wearing hip waders, so it wasn't that bad--I found this place. It's hands down the best looking forum I've seen.

Then I browsed through some threads, and realized this place makes me feel just a little stupid.

So, looks and brains. I'm in.

Hi. :)

Thinman

Reaction score
Welcome, come on in and make yourself at home.

R

rdean

It's partly my fault.

The ladies on the right are attracted to me because I'm a "bad boy" who is always doing "bad" things. It's the nature of the beast.

Well, at least I'm honest.

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
I did a google, looking for a political forum that doesn't lean too much in one direction or another.

After slogging through some crap--I was wearing hip waders, so it wasn't that bad--I found this place. It's hands down the best looking forum I've seen.

Then I browsed through some threads, and realized this place makes me feel just a little stupid.

We also have people who will make you feel like the smartest person on the planet. :thup:

goldcatt

Catch me if you can!
Reaction score

We also have people who will make you feel like the smartest person on the planet. :thup:
Ain't that the truth! :rofl:

Welcome aboard!

Dante

On leave
Reaction score

You primary care doctor, Doctor Frank N. Whine, is on line 1. He says he gave you the wrong script.

Does that make any sense to you?

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I can relate.

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vziUC1IT0wo]YouTube - Right Said Fred I`m Too Sexy The Original[/ame]

D

Dis

It's partly my fault.

The ladies on the right are attracted to me because I'm a "bad boy" who is always doing "bad" things. It's the nature of the beast.

Well, at least I'm honest.
Truth be told, the reason I'm attracted to you is because your head looks like it would connect nicely with my bat.

naomibee

VIP Member
Reaction score

welcome

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score

You know what hip waders are and use sexy in the same post?:lol:

D

Dis

They're not? :confused: What if they have heels?

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Depends on the style of 'hip waders'.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score

They're not? :confused: What if they have heels?
Hip waders are S-O-O-O redneck ....:lol:

csbarry

I'm just getting started!
Reaction score

Yeah, it's sexy, if you're a sadomasochist. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

They do keep the sheep from runnin' off!

Welcome, silkyeggsalad. You are a breath of fresh meat!:lol:

:welcome:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List