This forum is sexy.

Sheldon

Apr 2, 2010
I did a google, looking for a political forum that doesn't lean too much in one direction or another.

After slogging through some crap--I was wearing hip waders, so it wasn't that bad--I found this place. It's hands down the best looking forum I've seen.

Then I browsed through some threads, and realized this place makes me feel just a little stupid.

So, looks and brains. I'm in.

Hi. :)

hermes.jpg

You say Sexy?

It's partly my fault.

The ladies on the right are attracted to me because I'm a "bad boy" who is always doing "bad" things. It's the nature of the beast.

Well, at least I'm honest.

I did a google, looking for a political forum that doesn't lean too much in one direction or another.

After slogging through some crap--I was wearing hip waders, so it wasn't that bad--I found this place. It's hands down the best looking forum I've seen.

Then I browsed through some threads, and realized this place makes me feel just a little stupid.

We also have people who will make you feel like the smartest person on the planet. :thup:

We also have people who will make you feel like the smartest person on the planet. :thup:

Ain't that the truth! :rofl:

Welcome aboard!

You primary care doctor, Doctor Frank N. Whine, is on line 1. He says he gave you the wrong script.

Does that make any sense to you?

I can relate.

6a00e54edada5e88330115703d7657970b-500pi

It's partly my fault.

The ladies on the right are attracted to me because I'm a "bad boy" who is always doing "bad" things. It's the nature of the beast.

Well, at least I'm honest.

Truth be told, the reason I'm attracted to you is because your head looks like it would connect nicely with my bat.

welcome

You know what hip waders are and use sexy in the same post?:lol:

They're not? :confused: What if they have heels?

Depends on the style of 'hip waders'.

00100m.jpg

They're not? :confused: What if they have heels?

Hip waders are S-O-O-O redneck ....:lol:

Yeah, it's sexy, if you're a sadomasochist. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

They do keep the sheep from runnin' off!

Welcome, silkyeggsalad. You are a breath of fresh meat!:lol:

:welcome:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back