This Explains A Lot: Hundreds Of Tik Tok Employees Worked Previously For ChiComs

Weird, next thing you know defense contractors will start hiring former military people.

Clearly the end of days, cats and dogs living together!

Tik Tok is turning our youth into a bunch of lazy asses who don't want to work. They spend hours every day trying to come up with the next viral craze. This is part of the CCP strategy to weaken our country just like shipping Fentanyl chemicals to the Mexican drug cartels.

My grandparents said the same thing about TVs, my parents said the same thing about the internet and now we have you.....

200w.gif

Commies are the fascists greatest enemies.
You have the floor now for as long as you like. Let me know when you want to hear from me.
HaHaHa, I should be so lucky. I wish I could say its been nice but you're going to be waiting a loooooong time before I ever want to hear from your anti-American, commie ass again if ever.

HaHaHa, I should be so lucky. I wish I could say its been nice but you're going to be waiting a loooooong time before I ever want to hear from your anti-American, commie ass again if ever.
My offer only applied to one thread. If I don't hear from you, I will make the decision and you are powerless to be of any influence.

My offer only applied to one thread. If I don't hear from you, I will make the decision and you are powerless to be of any influence.
Are you studying "How to be a Comedian?" You are a commie Canadian attempting to influence American opinions on US domestic policy. I think it is clear who is powerless. But you keep on trying, duck, clearly you have nothing better to do.

My grandparents said the same thing about TVs, my parents said the same thing about the internet and now we have you.....

200w.gif
When we were kids, China was barely above 3rd world country status. Now they are our equal militarily and economically and openly hostile on every front. But just keeping chugging the Kool-Aid GGator, Master Xi and China Joe say everything just fine! :113:

Are you studying "How to be a Comedian?" You are a commie Canadian attempting to influence American opinions on US domestic policy. I think it is clear who is powerless. But you keep on trying, duck, clearly you have nothing better to do.
It's my 'commie' leaning in your mind that's causing you to keep me entertained, no matter how many times you tell me that you don't care.

Can you let it go as you keep promising?

Even though you're just a spamming, profane, precocious, and angry teenager, I'm not going to release you.

When we were kids, China was barely above 3rd world country status. Now they are our equal militarily and economically and openly hostile on every front. But just keeping chugging the Kool-Aid GGator, Master Xi and China Joe say everything just fine! :113:
China isn't equal militarily but as close as is necessary to being able to discount the ultimate US military threat.

China has taken huge amounts of mistreatment by the West and especially from England.

England will be eternally grateful for the MAD deterrant but likely won't escape turnabout completely.

Forum List

Back