This doesn't worry Republicans?

OMG young dumb kids are going to turn this country into the 4th reich.
Funny how you ignore all the other groups leaving Tater.

But according to you, stupid kids have figured out Tater is a disaster, but you haven’t. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

How is that going to happen without cheating? Try some honesty and answer.
Exactly like it did the last time, MAGATs crying...

AP-Election-Night-Results-HRCSupp-10-jrl-161109_3x2_992.jpg

And then trying to destroy America...

gettyimages-1230455457-1-_wide-a25974aa028ba722caed733965f956ce6d504927-1920x1080.jpg

Nah, you go ahead, speak to us as a Republican against privatization of Medicare and Social Security. We're all ears, and welcome your voice.

You're the one insinuating that republicans want to do it and it's an absolutely awful thing, but you don't know exactly what it even means? Perhaps you should shut your piehole if you don't know instead of having a kneejerk reaction because you hate Trump and anyone that you think supports him?

Exactly like it did the last time, MAGATs crying...

AP-Election-Night-Results-HRCSupp-10-jrl-161109_3x2_992.jpg

And then trying to destroy America...

gettyimages-1230455457-1-_wide-a25974aa028ba722caed733965f956ce6d504927-1920x1080.jpg
You cannot be serious. No one was trying to destroy America they were trying to restore it. The narrative has crumbled. They, the Capitol police, murdered two innocent women and nearly beat another one to death. Look up Victoria White and tell me why those officers have not been charged.

Wow. Make your case to the American people, either way, big guy, if you are looking for a national conversation in an election year.

You can't even expound on what it would mean, but you think it would be bad news? Maybe you're right, after all the 'media' is controlled by the corrupt assholes you support, so the truth would never get out. God knows you don't know it or recognize it.

You're the one insinuating that republicans want to do it and it's an absolutely awful thing, but you don't know exactly what it even means? Perhaps you should shut your piehole if you don't know instead of having a kneejerk reaction because you hate Trump and anyone that you think supports him?
He just is not very smart. He loves to show just how stupid he is regularly.

Well just tell the older generation that you want to privatise healthcare and make it for profit...

That is getting rid of it and telling those people who will offer you it for a profit...

Go on... See what they think. Healthcare costs are the number one reason for bankruptcy in America... Just tell them that they are going to have to make a choice between there house and their loved one...

Biden understands that...

Biden might have had the money but he had the friends... Biden will be always a richer man than trump.

What makes you think it would be 'for profit', where do you think the coverage comes from this very day? Where do marketplace plans come from? You people don't know jack shit about the issue, but you love your 'media' to spew bullshit lies to scare the elderly, you're definitely good at that.

I'll let you keep the issue in front of people.:auiqs.jpg:

You cannot be serious. No one was trying to destroy America they were trying to restore it. The narrative has crumbled. They, the Capitol police, murdered two innocent women and nearly beat another one to death. Look up Victoria White and tell me why those officers have not been charged.
Don't tell me to look up your conspiracy BS.

Post an image, like I just did proving your bogus claims.

Last edited:
You can't even expound on what it would mean, but you think it would be bad news? Maybe you're right, after all the 'media' is controlled by the corrupt assholes you support, so the truth would never get out. God knows you don't know it or recognize it.
Do a thread on the issue, if you like.

We're in a thread discussing it right now. You're the one that posted the article. :cuckoo:
I didn't bring it up, simply adding to the discussion, after Prog called the OP a liar.

Why should it be concerning? Aren't you always advocating for Dem policies and cheering on Dem control? Aren't you telling your political enemies that their ideas are terrible and will only cause misery? Why would you care if they were or weren't 'concerned'? Most conservatives have been 'concerned' for decades but have been ridiculed and marginalized, you're almost at your goal. I for one am rooting you on, I hope you get your 100% dem control so that dems are free to enact every policy and law they want without any need for any help from their enemies. That's ultimately going to be the only way that you assholes are not in charge of anything for at least a century, people need to see and feel the pain that your cult will inflict on the populace before they are going to learn any better. The only way to do that is for you to have complete control with no excuses to fall back on for the results, and for people to experience the ensuing misery it will bring with it. I wish you the best of luck!
Dem controlled states and unions are crushing it. I'm sorry white uneducated Americans are living in despair. Perhaps you need to rethink who you vote for.

And I'm sorry but I remember how quickly you flip flop when a Republican is in control. God help us. I am worried about polls but then I remember polls don't mean shit. 3 months ago that election tells a lot more.

I didn't bring it up, simply adding to the discussion, after Prog called the OP a liar.

Yes, you felt the need to defend your fellow leftie against an evil Trump supporter by posting a link to a biased site with a completely full of shit article on a topic that you know nothing about. But you gotta help to fight against those evil Trump supporters that are going to kill democracy!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back