Kari Lake important for Senate majority

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I'm still going through all this information.

I haven't been keeping up with issues in AZ... was rather disgusted with them for the 2020 debacle..

site

Arizona is expected to be one of the most closely watched races in 2024, and is widely seen as one of the best flip opportunities for Republicans, alongside West Virginia, Ohio, Montana and Nevada. Democrats currently hold a 51-49 majority with the support of Sinema and her fellow independent Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Angus King, I-Maine.

AZ. has a tip top fraud machine and the judges in the Cartels pockets just like the politicians. Lake should win anyway.
Republicans did not pay attention to former red states, and this happened. I cannot believe Lake lost to that special needs' half of Joe candidate.

Is a legal ruling enough proof?

No. It proves nothing. I asked for the specific lie and a link to the direct evidence showing it was false, not some judge's dismissal. Anyone can dismiss anything for any reason. The prisons are full of innocent people and the streets are full of released criminals all by "legal rulings."

If legal rulings by judges were an absolute litmus test of truth, we could do away with all appeals forever.

AZ. has a tip top fraud machine and the judges in the Cartels pockets just like the politicians. Lake should win anyway.

She was cheated out of 2022 GOV by that very fraud machine. This time using newer tactics such as adding in 19" ballots sent to 20" printers. Not to mention the non-existent Sig verification process. There are no more Elections. It is 100% a selection in advance. They Deep State keep enough key footholds in place to keep the DOJ SOS AGs' etc.

Republicans did not pay attention to former red states, and this happened. I cannot believe Lake lost to that special needs' half of Joe candidate.

They had 2 years warning. Contacts flooded into the State R over those years. They did nothing again! They did not even make a stink to clean up the voter roll! just like 2020 they just let FRAUD in 100s' of thousands happen then go on the campaign trial begging for money to "stop it next time"! it is maddening.

I would love to see Kari Lake as one of our Arizona Senators. I fear that will never happen because the Maricopa Mob still has their hands on Arizona Elections and they will no doubt be as busy as ever this election cycle. They will get the Democrats just enough votes to win like they always do. That's how we ended up with Dem Ditz Katie Hobbs as our governor.

I'm still going through all this information.

I haven't been keeping up with issues in AZ... was rather disgusted with them for the 2020 debacle..

site

Arizona is expected to be one of the most closely watched races in 2024, and is widely seen as one of the best flip opportunities for Republicans, alongside West Virginia, Ohio, Montana and Nevada. Democrats currently hold a 51-49 majority with the support of Sinema and her fellow independent Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Angus King, I-Maine.
She ain't getting anywhere near the Senate.

But please, encourage her to run.

those who say 2020 wasn't stolen are the LIARS
carlton.gif

Forum List

Back