This doesn't worry Republicans?

No we don't. Even Gore and Hillary won the popular vote.
What Is Never Discussed Is All That Is Important

The Low-IQ media are too fixated on easy but irrelevant facts to ever bring this up, from any "side" whatsoever. But neither Shrillary nor Gorebasm won 50% of the Popular Vote. So under the Popular Vote (also never brought up that it is unDemocratic), both those elections would have been thrown into the House with each state getting only one vote. So Republican candy-dates would have won anyway, 30 to 20.

I'd be worried if I were Republicans. Right now in Florida they're talking about if abortion will be on the ballot and 60% of Floridians are pro choice. Florida could go blue.

I finally said something to my neighbor who says she likes Trump. I pointed out to her when Republicans are in charge the first thing they go after is medicaid, social security, medicare, and any other social program that benefit us not the rich. I said "just consider that".
Kind of sad when you pin all your hopes on fetal murder rights.

Both lost, Simp.
But based on the numbers, we are not a center right country.

If you add in gerrymandering, 5 lifetime Bush and Trump appointments and the fact that Billionaires literally own Clarence Thomas, maybe we are. And the fact that deep state globalist rino's and dino's are in congress.

Kind of sad when you pin all your hopes on fetal murder rights.

Actually the economy is doing fine so we have that going for us.

And abortion.

But beyond those, we are winning another important issue for voters

A new poll found the economy and preserving democracy top the list of registered voters’ most important concerns when deciding who to vote for in the 2024 presidential election.

Voting for Biden is a vote for preserving our democracy. Certainly not Trump.

but you already know, so share why he won't win? you declared victory, how do you do that ahead of the vote?
His opponent we likely be a

trumps-dick-lips.jpg

They are going to need 90 million votes to beat him
Democratic Rep. Tom Suozzi (N.Y.) won back his old seat to replace expelled former GOP Rep. George Santos in the New York special election Tuesday. This doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it flipped the seat, making House Republicans’ narrow majority even slimmer. Plus, it’s a potential preview of November.

This doesn't worry Republicans?

Forum List

Back