This doesn't worry Republicans?

You dont scare me so i always give you my honest opinion

But you waffle and wander when I ask you a question such as in post 107
That's a question? Certainly not one either of us should get stuck on. Are you trying to derail the conversation? Remind everyone what your question was and they'll see why I didn't answer it. I went back once to see what you asked. I'm not going back again because I remember it was a rhetorical question or idiotic.

I'd be worried if I were Republicans. Right now in Florida they're talking about if abortion will be on the ballot and 60% of Floridians are pro choice. Florida could go blue.

I finally said something to my neighbor who says she likes Trump. I pointed out to her when Republicans are in charge the first thing they go after is medicaid, social security, medicare, and any other social program that benefit us not the rich. I said "just consider that".
So, you lied to her....figures...

Just 3 months ago today we woke up to find out that Democrats won in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia. This doesn't worry Republicans? It should.

Wins in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia bolster Democrats looking for signs for next year’s national election.​

Nobody in their right freaking mind would vote for a Democrat! :p

No, prove them right
I don't have to. Unless you find something that says my numbers are wrong, we have to assume my numbers are right.

You cons love proving me wrong. Well, here's your chance.

You guys love to find me saying something wrong then calling me a LIAR. Honestly, I love doing that to you too. So if you gave me some bogus numbers I wouldn't waste my time asking you for a link. I'd go find a link proving you wrong. Little bitch.

Sure is.

Know what else isn't a top issue anymore? Inflation, the stock market, unemployment, etc....
According to what poll? Immigration and the economy are the two top issues in all the polls I see.

According to what poll? Immigration and the economy are the two top issues in all the polls I see.
Suddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe polls

I'll ask you what he asked me and you answer the question

What do you suggest?

Repubs should change their spots to look like dems?

We have a center right country.

Bold and distinct differences is the winning answer.

(that won't work in NY and California, probably)

Suddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe pollsSuddenly I believe polls
So you have nothing. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Mike Johnson and Republicans are going to pay for not working with Biden to fix the border. Which BTW, is not a top issue. If it is, that means there aren't a lot of things to worry about. I'm more worried is sociai security going bankrupt?

With unemployment near zero, no one gives a fuck about the border. Except Republicans because they got nothing else.

And I showed you this yesterday

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

So who's got a problem with the economy? White uneducated Americans. That's who. That's Trump's base right there. Them and rich greedy people who play these people for fools. Okay, so what are Republicans going to do to raise their wages? It was republicans who fucked them during the Bush years. Sent all their jobs to China and Mexico. Broke their unions. Today Republicans say they are only worth $15 hr.

Mike Johnson and Republicans are going to pay for not working with Biden to fix the border. Which BTW, is not a top issue. If it is, that means there aren't a lot of things to worry about. I'm more worried is sociai security going bankrupt?

With unemployment near zero, no one gives a fuck about the border. Except Republicans because they got nothing else.

And I showed you this yesterday

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

So who's got a problem with the economy? White uneducated Americans. That's who. That's Trump's base right there. Them and rich greedy people who play these people for fools. Okay, so what are Republicans going to do to raise their wages? It was republicans who fucked them during the Bush years. Sent all their jobs to China and Mexico. Broke their unions. Today Republicans say they are only worth $15 hr.

You really are stupid. Immigration recently passed inflation as the number one issue with voters in 2024.

Forum List

Back