This Dark Money Group Is Spending Big On Judicial Races, And No One Knows Why

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
WASHINGTON ― Just two weeks ago, the newspaper in Jackson, Mississippi, reported that the state Supreme Court contest between incumbent Justice Jim Kitchens and Court of Appeals Judge Kenny Griffis “hasn’t generated the nastiness of some prior high court races.” At the beginning of October, The Clarion-Ledger called the race a “low key” affair with “both candidates saying they like each other.”

“I don’t know anything bad about him and if I did, I wouldn’t tell,” Kitchens told the paper. “This race is about two good guys.”

That was all before the conservative Center for Individual Freedom started running an attack ad that accuses Kitchens of “siding with child predators.” The ad, which the Virginia-based nonprofit has spent at least $270,000 to air, slams Kitchens for his decisions in the case of “three monsters” who “repeatedly raped a 4-year-old girl” and another case involving a “man who pleaded guilty to beating a 2-year-old girl to death.” It ends by asking the viewer to call Kitchens and tell him to “stop siding with child predators.”

....Moreover, this isn’t the first time the Center for Individual Freedom has jumped into electoral politics. The group ran ads in judicial races in Alabama in 2008 and Michigan in 2014. Crossroads GPS, another dark-money group, gave millions to the Center for Individual Freedom and it spent millions to support Republican congressional candidates in 2012.
This Dark Money Group Is Spending Big On Judicial Races, And No One Knows Why | Huffington Post

Gee, and no one knows why?

I'll tell ya why, to counter Soros pervert money towards these races. That's how we've ended up with judges that give pedophiles light sentences; allow obviously fake cases to go forward against lib enemies, etc.

Forum List

Back