This country can't endure another clinton era...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i don't know sometimes, but i'm getting flashes of when they left the White House last time, swiping furniture silverware and dishes. sandy berger.

it's the bottom feeder of executive branch occupations. it's like an open sore that won't heal.

i mean obama has been dreadful on so many levels, corruption, scandals and transparent deception of the commoners. ordinarily that would be hard to top, but here we go.

do we really want reid and pelolsi back ?? with another clinton serving a 3rd obama term. may as well stuff the government into a bloody time capsule.

psychologically, we have to move on from sleazy self serving politicians, and democrat fatigue.
i't like doing the same dirty laundry over and over again, but never with soap.

Last edited:
332cd8ce1060f0aca842aaeb5d813342.jpg

The US survived 'W' (barely...maybe). 'God' willing, that will have been the ultimate test.

What was so horrible about the 8 years under Bill Clinton?

Well for starters, that booming economy sucked.... fuck economic prosperity, I want widespread deprivation and misery, keeps all the peons in line.

Then we got that whole nation at peace bullshit, what fun is that? If we're not off bombing the shit out of a bunch of innocent foreigners somewhere on the globe being an American just blows, I say we need continuous warfare and bloodshed to keep us properly entertained!

.. and what was all that nonsense about President Bubba screwing around with the help? He's was the President and just because his wife was a horrid bitch he thinks he can dine out for sexual favors, why the nerve of the bastage!

Although it pains me mightily to say it, Bill Clinton was not a bad president. Unlike his wife, he was pragmatic enough to go along with things that Democrat purists hated, if he thought there was a valid argument for going forward. He reluctantly accepted welfare reform, higher sentences for crack cocaine, NAFTA, and many other things that were favored by Republicans, even knowing that the true Lefties in his parties hated them.

Contrast this attitude with that of Barry O'Bama (and HRC, for that matter). Barry has been the most divisive president in my lifetime (starting with Harry Truman), accepting NOTHING from the other side of government, and doing his utmost to nullify everything from immigration laws to IRS audit guidelines. Republican initiatives or even suggestions have been dismissively tossed aside, leading most poignantly to Obamacare, which was that rare piece of broad, overreaching legislation that was passed with absolutely no input from the minority party in Congress.

I would not be as pessimistic if the prospects for November were for "another Clinton Administration" like the one we saw in the 1990's. But Hillary is much more strident, much less flexible, and the only backstop we will have is the Republican Senate.

who really cares what RW's believe about ANYTHING ??

they've bitched their way to become totally irrelevant ... the only thing they've ever been good at doing.

We survived the Dot Com smoke and mirrors, with a little more debt, the catistropic financial fallout resulting from the overturn of Glass Steagall, mass exodose of business offshore, rise in international terrorism, I did not inhale, constant media frenzy......all courtesy of Bill, why not return to those good old times?

Most of what was horrible happened after Clinton. But was the result of Clinton.

A recession in 2001 greeting GWB.

Waco, where American citizens were attacked by a government
para-military group.

He sullied the office of the presidency with his affair with Monica.

He lied to YOU on TV until the evidence was too overwelming.

He lied under oath, UNDER OATH.

He went against the working men and Unions with NAFTA and free trade. What has happened to America was predicted then by Perot and he has been proven absolutely correct. None of that would have passed without a democrat president pushing for it like nothing else during his term.

His delay on Serbia, until he found it political expedient to wag the tail. Cost upwards of 250,000 lives.

His limp-wristed foreign policy lead directly to 9/11.

Last edited:

Compared to Bush Jr and Obama, under Billy boy was fricken heaven.

I still will never get why they picked Obama over Hillary.

Easy to understand if you realize that the democrats have not carried the white vote since 1964. Hillary will never be presidential material. At least Obama spoke well and most of all was black.

well lot's of things, everything. but it's complicated. but for now i'd have to say his character, and foreign and domestic policies, and his lack of character.

democrats stay shrill to convince themselves of their own narrative. clinton got lucky by falling ass backward. into a delightful economic era, and then he took his eye off the ball. so to speak. but he always kept his hand on the prize. so to speak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back