Kaisch's path to final Victory!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
How it works...
unnamed-5.gif

(A) Trump fails to get 50%+1 going into the convention. (Likely)

(B) Cruz fails to get 50%+1 on the second and subsequent ballots. (Likely)

(C) After much discussion, both in public and in "smoke-filled" meeting rooms, the Republican leadership decides to promote the candidacy of the person they believe is most likely to be able to beat HRC in November. That candidate would be either Marco Rubio or John Kasich (assuming Paul Ryan is serious about not accepting the nomination), but a Kasich-Rubio ticket would be "The Ticket," in mine and many other peoples' opinions.

(D) Kasich is the nominee, and goes on to become the 45th President of the United States of America.

See? Wasn't that easy?

(C) After much discussion, both in public and in "smoke-filled" meeting rooms, the Republican leadership decides to promote the candidacy of the person they believe is most likely to be able to beat HRC in November. That candidate would be either Marco Rubio or John Kasich (assuming Paul Ryan is serious about not accepting the nomination), but a Kasich-Rubio ticket would be "The Ticket," in mine and many other peoples' opinions.

(D) Kasich is the nominee, and goes on to become the 45th President of the United States of America.

See? Wasn't that easy?
Yeah, my feeling all along is that Kasich-Rubio is their strongest ticket, in terms of issues, temperament and electoral votes.

But now I suspect at least 30% or 40% of the party would obediently throw a hissy and stay home, so I'm no longer so sure.

See? Wasn't that easy?

Yeah things tend to be easy in fairy tales .....

,,, meanwhile back in reality it's looking a lot like the douche bag Republicans are going to nominate a boorish, demagogue with a hyena for a hairdoo as their candidate for POTUS.

The OP asserts that Kasich has no chance of winning the nomination. This is patently false. It is unlikely, but not beyond the realm of possibility.

Kasich has the best resume of anyone on either side right now. No one else has a SUCCESSFUL record as a public-sector executive AND a legislator. In fact, none of them can claim any noteworthy accomplishments in public sector positions. Cruz, Sanders, and HRC were all conspicuously UN-successful in the Senate (no significant legislative initiatives carried forward into law), and Sanders MIGHT have been a successful mayor, but in a very closed, uniform community.

As for Trump's private sector success, anyone with any real life experience knows that just because someone is a "genius" at one thing doesn't mean he is good or capable of doing unrelated things well. We all know brilliant doctors and engineers who are clueless about history, politics, law, and culture. Trump is good at making real estate deals. So what?

I will support and vote for whomever the Republicans nominate. If it's Trump I will probably have to hold my nose in the voting booth, but I will do my duty. Kasich or Cruz I would support enthusiastically.

Kasich has the best resume of anyone on either side right now.
That's the problem with Kasich, the GOP "base" doesn't want a career politician, they want to out batshit crazy the Democrat "base".

I will support and vote for whomever the Republicans nominate. If it's Trump I will probably have to hold my nose in the voting booth, but I will do my duty. Kasich or Cruz I would support enthusiastically.
Just out of curiosity why is it your "duty" to vote for whichever dickweed the GOP nominates? If the GOP nominated Charles Manson would it be your "duty" to vote for him?

Yeah, my feeling all along is that Kasich-Rubio is their strongest ticket, in terms of issues, temperament and electoral votes.

But now I suspect at least 30% or 40% of the party would obediently throw a hissy and stay home, so I'm no longer so sure.

More like 20% I think. But half of them would still come out to vote, IMO. Either way, it doesn't really matter. Kasich/Rubio is a ticket that could win even if 100% of the GOP stayed home on election day.

For every American who wants the Federal Government to operate in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, there is no real option other than to vote AGAINST Mrs. Clinton. This would not change regardless of who is named on the R side of the ballot.

It is as simple as that.

More like 20% I think. But half of them would still come out to vote, IMO. Either way, it doesn't really matter. Kasich/Rubio is a ticket that could win even if 100% of the GOP stayed home on election day.
You would expect Democrats to elect Kasich? That's interesting.

The problem is neither one of them wants to be VP.....of course that may have changed in the last month or so. :dunno:

The problem is neither one of them wants to be VP.....of course that may have changed in the last month or so. :dunno:

Kasich won't bother with a VP position because it would serve no purpose in doing so. Rubio said he wouldn't take a VP spot because he was fronting.

Wait a second. The OP refers to "Kaisch."

I don't know who that is, but I agree there's not a snowball's chance in hell that he will get the Republican nomination.

Never mind.

The OP asserts that Kasich has no chance of winning the nomination. This is patently false. It is unlikely, but not beyond the realm of possibility.

Kasich has the best resume of anyone on either side right now. No one else has a SUCCESSFUL record as a public-sector executive AND a legislator. In fact, none of them can claim any noteworthy accomplishments in public sector positions. Cruz, Sanders, and HRC were all conspicuously UN-successful in the Senate (no significant legislative initiatives carried forward into law), and Sanders MIGHT have been a successful mayor, but in a very closed, uniform community.

As for Trump's private sector success, anyone with any real life experience knows that just because someone is a "genius" at one thing doesn't mean he is good or capable of doing unrelated things well. We all know brilliant doctors and engineers who are clueless about history, politics, law, and culture. Trump is good at making real estate deals. So what?

Was Cruzs career prior to the senate suddenly not the public sector?

Forum List

Back