This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

don't know what votes he got.

It's right there in your link.

September 8, 2015: Four additional Senators announce that they will support the nuclear deal with Iran, bringing the total number to 42. This important milestone will prevent the Senate from reaching the 60 vote threshold required for ending debate and moving to vote on a resolution of disapproval.

oh but a 10 year pause vs a few months really was a win for donny

If you think Iran was going to pause for 10 years, you're dumber than you first appeared.

i read that. i thought you were talking about further in the timeline that wasn't what c/p. what are you whining about then re: senators signing on?

well - whether that 10 yr pause ever was a fact or not - - - doing what donny did sure made it impossible, 'eh? how'z this all working out for us?

you think we are safer NOW after his actions? i bet you do, despite it all. i bet you also believe that we paid iran for the deal too.

i read that. i thought you were talking about further in the timeline that wasn't what c/p. what are you whining about then re: senators signing on?

A non-treaty which looks like it received 42 votes in the Senate.
Which gave Iran billions and lifted restrictions on their economy, allowing them to continue to support terrorism and continue their nuclear program.

well - whether that 10 yr pause ever was a fact or not - - - doing what donny did sure made it impossible

**** Trump's sanctions on Iran will make it more difficult to continue the nuclear programs that they were continuing under Obama's "agreement". Hopefully, the people will rise up again, and unlike that pussy Obama, who gave them zero support, the US will actually help them overthrow the mullahs.

how'z this all working out for us?

Better.

you think we are safer NOW after his actions?

You think the fake agreement that didn't allow inspections at military sites made us safer?
Like I said, you're dumber than you first appeared.

i bet you also believe that we paid iran for the deal too.

Pallets of cash in the middle of the night aren't nothing.
Not to mention freeing up assets frozen in banks around the world.

****Totally wrong.
Your post consists several issues but let me concentrate on your Trump sanctions against Iran nuclear program.

Trump sanctions DOES NOT stop or even slow down Iran nuclear program. That’s a fact.
Show me a shred of evidence that Iran violated the agreement and show us an evidence that sanctions will slow down Iran program.

How the fuck Trump can slow it form when they have ALL the ingredients?

Trump sanctions DOES NOT stop or even slow down Iran nuclear program.

But Obama's "agreement" did?

Show me a shred of evidence that Iran violated the agreement

It's sweet that you believe the mullahs stopped....really sweet.

show us an evidence that sanctions will slow down Iran program.

They're full speed ahead, just like they were before Trump.
We can only hope their people rise up, with US support this time, and overthrow the mullahs.

Choking off their money doesn't help them, does it?

You have no clue what you are talking about. ZERO none.

Hey, if the terror supporting mullahs have your trust...…...good for you.

Then Trump came in without any solution NOTHING to offer to solve this problem except made it worse.

Sounds like the sanctions have a chance of toppling the mullahs.

If Obama hadn't been such a weak twat the last time protests broke out, this might have been resolved before Trump.

There’s always anti American protest in the Middle East.

1. You cannot topple the mullah just because of sanctions. You only hurt ordinary people that are against the ( old hard liners) mullahs.

I already explained this. The younger generations doesn’t like the existing regime. It took generations for the young generations to come to that level. Then stupid dumb sanctions changed all of that effecting peoples live, financially, food, medicine, jobs and regular daily need.

2. Obama did a very good job slowing down the Iran nuclear program. Obama doesn’t want to go to war............. Trump STUPIDITY made the mullahs restart their nuclear program. In less than 2 years they have their toys. The only way to stop that now is we go to war.

America is not ready for another war in ME. If we go to war. WARMONGER people like you would be responsible and who voted for this president.

There’s always anti American protest in the Middle East.

And currently anti-mullah protests.

You cannot topple the mullah just because of sanctions.

Why not?

I already explained this. The younger generations doesn’t like the existing regime.

And imagine how much less they like them when they waste money on terror and nuclear programs and can't meet the needs of their people.

Then stupid dumb sanctions changed all of that effecting peoples live, financially, food, medicine, jobs and regular daily need.

And that can all change, once the mullahs hang.

Obama did a very good job slowing down the Iran nuclear program.

Why do you feel they slowed down their program?

In less than 2 years they have their toys. The only way to stop that now is we go to war.

Sounds like a plan.

You pick and choose and cherry pick my post to fit your agenda.

Dude. Do your stupid post all over.
You pick and choose and cherry pick my post to fit your agenda.

View attachment 298559

It just shows you don’t have a clue of what you are saying.
Just pure ignorant.

The bad guys promised to not be bad...….what could go wrong?

it's not a story bruh, but facts. read them & learn something.

Timeline of Nuclear Diplomacy With Iran

Last Reviewed:
November 2019
Contact: Kelsey Davenport, Director for Nonproliferation Policy, (202) 463-8270 x102

Iran and six world powers known as the P5+1 (China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States) reached a historic nuclear deal on July 14, 2015 that limited Iran's nuclear program and enhanced monitoring in exchange for relief from nuclear sanctions.

April 14, 2015: The Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously passes legislation authored by Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) that will require the President to submit the deal to Congress for a vote of approval or disapproval. According to the legislation, the President will not be able to waive sanctions during the 30 day Congressional review period.

March 9, 2015: Senator Tom Cotton and 46 other senators sign an open letter to the Parliament of Iran. The letter warns that any deal reached without legislative approval could be revised by the next president “with the stroke of a pen.”

May 27, 2016: The IAEA issues its quarterly report on Iran's implementation of the nuclear deal. The report shows Iran is abiding by restrictions under the agreement and inspectors have been able to access certain Iranian sites using complimentary access visits.

July 19, 2015: The Obama administration sends the comprehensive deal and supporting documents to Congress, beginning the 60 day review period mandated by the Iran Nuclear Deal Review Act.

July 20, 2015: The UN Security Council unanimously passes a resolution endorsing the nuclear deal and the lifting of UN Security Council nuclear sanctions once key steps are taken in the deal.

August 15, 2015: The IAEA confirms that Iran submitted documents and explanations to answer the agency's unresolved concerns about past activities that could be related to nuclear weapons development.

September 2, 2015: The 34th Senator announces support for the nuclear deal with Iran, meaning that Congress will not have the support to override a presidential veto on a resolution disapproving of the deal.

September 8, 2015: Four additional Senators announce that they will support the nuclear deal with Iran, bringing the total number to 42. This important milestone will prevent the Senate from reaching the 60 vote threshold required for ending debate and moving to vote on a resolution of disapproval.

September 8, 2016: The IAEA releases its third quarterly report since JCPOA implementation day, showing Iran continues to abide by its restrictions under the JCPOA. The report notes that Iran removed 96 IR-1 centrifuges from the storage area at Natanz to replace damaged centrifuges that were enriching uranium.

November 8, 2016: Donald Trump is elected as the 45th President of the United States. During the presidential campaign, Trump referred to the JCPOA as the worst deal ever negotiated and pledged to renegotiate it. The U.S.’s European allies in the P5+1 previously signaled they would resist efforts to renegotiate the deal.

November 20, 2016: IAEA releases its fourth quarterly report on Iranian nuclear program since JCPOA implementation day. The report notes that Iran had 130.1 metric tons of heavy water, slightly over the 130 metric tons permitted under the deal. The IAEA report says Iran plans to transfer heavy water out of the country.

December 1, 2016: Congress passes a 10-year extension of the Iran Sanctions Act (ISA), which becomes law on December 15th. Extension of the ISA is consistent with U.S. obligations under the JCPOA, although many of the ISA’s provisions are being waived under Washington’s commitments under the agreement.

December 6, 2016: IAEA verifies that all 11 metric tons of heavy water shipped out of Iran have reached their destination and are in storage, bringing Iran back within the limit on heavy water of 130 metric tons established by the JCPOA.

January 12, 2017: In his confirmation hearing for the position of Secretary of Defense, General Jim Mattis tells Congress that, while he believes the JCPOA is an imperfect agreement, “when America gives her word, we have to live up to it and work with our allies.” His remarks echo a previous statement in April, when he noted there is “no going back” on the deal absent a clear violation of the agreement.

Iran receives the first shipment in an order of 100 planes purchased from Airbus. Sanctions waived as part of the nuclear deal allow Iran to purchase new commercial aircraft.

January 15, 2017: IAEA verifies that Tehran has taken certain steps to remove infrastructure and excess centrifuges from Fordow within the necessary timeframe required by the JCPOA (one year after Implementation Day). Secretary of Energy Moniz releases a statement noting “Iran successfully met the milestone of removing excess centrifuges and infrastructure from Fordow, demonstrating that the deal continues to limit Iran’s nuclear program so as to provide confidence that Iran is not developing a nuclear weapon and maintain at least a one year breakout time.”

August 31, 2017: In its third quarterly report, the IAEA finds that as of Aug. 21, Iran’s stock of low-enriched uranium was 88.4 kg (194.89 pounds), well below a 202.8-kg limit, and the level of enrichment did not exceed a 3.67 percent cap. Iran’s stock of heavy water, stood at 111 tons, below the 130 ton limit.

November 13, 2017: The IAEA issues its fourth quarterly report for 2017 on Iran's implementation of the JCPOA. IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano tells the agency's Board of Governors that the nuclear-related commitments are being implemented and that IAEA inspectors have had access to all locations they have needed to visit.

February 22, 2018: The IAEA issues its first quarterly report for 2018 on Iran's implementation of the JCPOA. IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano tells the agency's Board of Governors that the nuclear-related commitments are being implemented and that IAEA inspectors have had access to all locations they have needed to visit. As of Feb. 12, 2018, the quantity of Iran’s uranium enriched up to 3.67% U-235 was 109.5 kg. The report notes that Iran informed the agency of its intention to pursue naval nuclear propulsion in the future.
[...]

Timeline of Nuclear Diplomacy With Iran | Arms Control Association

The report shows Iran is abiding by restrictions under the agreement and inspectors have been able to access certain Iranian sites using complimentary access visits.

Certain sites?

IAEA inspectors have had access to all locations they have needed to visit.

What about US inspectors?
What about locations on military sites?

I didn't see anything in your link about Senate votes to ratify a treaty.

Iran has 18 nuclear facilities and 9 other facilities monitored by IAEA.

Monitored by IAEA means & includes:
1. including satellite view.
2. mountain radiation (farts).
3. inspectors consist mostly Americans.

Military facilities are not included in the agreement to be inspected.

How many were hidden the last time they promised to stop?

I wonder if they could have nuclear facilities on a military base?

You are very ignorant.

You make it sound that they just moved your septic tank.
You make it sound like IAEA inspectors are just inspecting your sewer.

You make it sound that IAEA inspectors just used walking around with just meters...... THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

Don’t you think American and other inspectors have the same stupid question like yours?

You cannot hide a nuclear facility? You are talking about war heads that can be move around but they are not even that close.

No inspections on military facilities, right?
What about secret nuclear facilities, it's not like Iran didn't do that before.

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

Don’t you think American and other inspectors have the same stupid question like yours?

Hopefully they aren't as stupid as you.

You cannot hide a nuclear facility?

They did it before.

Stupid as me? I am talking about nuclear facilities and programs.

So far you have not contributed anything except your ignorance and stupidity. Dude grow the fuck up/

You want to go to war... You don’t even understand the global economic impact and here at home just because of this lousy inept POTUS.

Really? I MEAN REALLY? Trump violated the treaty. How can you be so stupid and ignorant?

You mean Obama's personal Un-Constitutional Treaty he bypassed Congress - violating the Separation of Powers to do?!

Trump did not 'violate' it. He chose not to honor / take part in an In-Constitutional treaty between Barry & Iran.

Iran was violating Obama's personal In-Constitutional Treaty before Obama signed it.

What is your other options in stopping Iran acquiring nuclear arms? Without Obama they could have nearly completed their program.
The Arak facilities to make hard water can be completed in less than 6 months. All of those are at least on hold.

Trump is nothing but full of shit. Now Iran is escalating the build up of their nuclear weapons.
So tell me what and where is Trump accomplishment in this dilemma he created? Did Iran stop?

If Iran gets their nuclear weapons. Fucking idiot Trump has to be blame.

This bothers me how a BIG Liar you are. Trump decided not honor the agreement with our allies to slow down Iran nuclear program. You have to be real stupid to say that

Do NOT give me any of your lying links.
You did not ask me, but I'll give you an option. Sell air refueling capability to a Israel, wash our hand, hold our nose, and stand back.

well - whether that 10 yr pause ever was a fact or not - - - doing what donny did sure made it impossible, 'eh? how'z this all working out for us?

you think we are safer NOW after his actions? i bet you do, despite it all. i bet you also believe that we paid iran for the deal too.

A non-treaty which looks like it received 42 votes in the Senate.
Which gave Iran billions and lifted restrictions on their economy, allowing them to continue to support terrorism and continue their nuclear program.

well - whether that 10 yr pause ever was a fact or not - - - doing what donny did sure made it impossible

**** Trump's sanctions on Iran will make it more difficult to continue the nuclear programs that they were continuing under Obama's "agreement". Hopefully, the people will rise up again, and unlike that pussy Obama, who gave them zero support, the US will actually help them overthrow the mullahs.

how'z this all working out for us?

Better.

you think we are safer NOW after his actions?

You think the fake agreement that didn't allow inspections at military sites made us safer?
Like I said, you're dumber than you first appeared.

i bet you also believe that we paid iran for the deal too.

Pallets of cash in the middle of the night aren't nothing.
Not to mention freeing up assets frozen in banks around the world.

****Totally wrong.
Your post consists several issues but let me concentrate on your Trump sanctions against Iran nuclear program.

Trump sanctions DOES NOT stop or even slow down Iran nuclear program. That’s a fact.
Show me a shred of evidence that Iran violated the agreement and show us an evidence that sanctions will slow down Iran program.

Trump sanctions DOES NOT stop or even slow down Iran nuclear program.

But Obama's "agreement" did?

Show me a shred of evidence that Iran violated the agreement

It's sweet that you believe the mullahs stopped....really sweet.

show us an evidence that sanctions will slow down Iran program.

They're full speed ahead, just like they were before Trump.
We can only hope their people rise up, with US support this time, and overthrow the mullahs.

Choking off their money doesn't help them, does it?

You have no clue what you are talking about. ZERO none.

Hey, if the terror supporting mullahs have your trust...…...good for you.

That is NOT my point.

I am talking about how ignorant are you with nuclear program and process.
And Trump stupid move and sanctions.

The report shows Iran is abiding by restrictions under the agreement and inspectors have been able to access certain Iranian sites using complimentary access visits.

Certain sites?

IAEA inspectors have had access to all locations they have needed to visit.

What about US inspectors?
What about locations on military sites?

I didn't see anything in your link about Senate votes to ratify a treaty.

You are very ignorant.

You make it sound that IAEA inspectors just used walking around with just meters...... THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

You cannot hide a nuclear facility? You are talking about war heads that can be move around but they are not even that close.

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

They did it before.

So far you have not contributed anything except your ignorance and stupidity. Dude grow the fuck up/

You want to go to war... You don’t even understand the global economic impact and here at home just because of this lousy inept POTUS.
I am talking about nuclear facilities and programs.

Do you remember the last time they promised to stop their nuclear program, and one of their
secret nuclear facilities was exposed?

Only morons would trust that evil regime.

Oh, there you are.......

Really? I MEAN REALLY? Trump violated the treaty. How can you be so stupid and ignorant?

You mean Obama's personal Un-Constitutional Treaty he bypassed Congress - violating the Separation of Powers to do?!

Trump did not 'violate' it. He chose not to honor / take part in an In-Constitutional treaty between Barry & Iran.

Iran was violating Obama's personal In-Constitutional Treaty before Obama signed it.

What is your other options in stopping Iran acquiring nuclear arms? Without Obama they could have nearly completed their program.
The Arak facilities to make hard water can be completed in less than 6 months. All of those are at least on hold.

Trump is nothing but full of shit. Now Iran is escalating the build up of their nuclear weapons.
So tell me what and where is Trump accomplishment in this dilemma he created? Did Iran stop?

If Iran gets their nuclear weapons. Fucking idiot Trump has to be blame.

This bothers me how a BIG Liar you are. Trump decided not honor the agreement with our allies to slow down Iran nuclear program. You have to be real stupid to say that

Do NOT give me any of your lying links.
You did not ask me, but I'll give you an option. Sell air refueling capability to a Israel, wash our hand, hold our nose, and stand back.

I’ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me.

for the record-------we are not going to war with Iran. HOWEVER if we do not
RESPOND TO THEIR ATROCITIES VIA THEIR PROXIES-----like Hezbollah---
(Lebanon, yemen, Syria,etc) and their maritime crimes------<<< THAT WOULD
BE STUPID

You are very ignorant.

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

They did it before.

Do you remember the last time they promised to stop their nuclear program, and one of their

Oh, there you are.......

Moron? You are a good example of a moron believing Trump sanctions will slow down Iran.

Who told you that? Let me guess. Trump and Alex Jones? That’s very funny.

You are very ignorant.

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

They did it before.

Oh, there you are.......

Moron? You are a good example of a moron believing Trump sanctions will slow down Iran.

You are a good example of a moron believing Trump sanctions will slow down Iran.

You are a good example of a moron believing Obama's removal of sanctions will slow down Iran.

for the record-------we are not going to war with Iran. HOWEVER if we do not
RESPOND TO THEIR ATROCITIES VIA THEIR PROXIES-----like Hezbollah---
(Lebanon, yemen, Syria,etc) and their maritime crimes------<<< THAT WOULD
BE STUPID

With MORON in the WH? You wanna bet?

wanna bet what? so far "moron" has been ON POINT

What? You just said we are not going to war with Iran.

He just picked 52 sites inside Iran to bomb.

You are very ignorant.

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

They did it before.

Oh, there you are.......

You are a good example of a moron believing Trump sanctions will slow down Iran.

You are a good example of a moron believing Obama's removal of sanctions will slow down Iran.

Well Dude? Since 2012..... Did Iran program progress? Did IAEA sent you any violations? Deeeeeeeng. You are very dumb.
And Do not stare at my post. Read it.

You are very ignorant.

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

They did it before.

Oh, there you are.......

And you’ve been here in this site since 2011....... That is impossible that you are this ignorant and stupid about any of this program.
You want talk about DNA and Genome counting and human chemistry?

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

They did it before.

Oh, there you are.......

Well Dude? Since 2012..... Did Iran program progress? Did IAEA sent you any violations? Deeeeeeeng. You are very dumb.

Since 2012..... Did Iran program progress?

You think it didn't, because Obama?
He sure was a scary dude!

THEY ALSO USE SATELLITE.

So what?

They did it before.

Oh, there you are.......

And you’ve been here in this site since 2011....... That is impossible that you are this ignorant and stupid about any of this program.
You want talk about DNA and Genome counting and human chemistry?

Like I said, it's super awesome that you trust that evil regime.

Sure, the Iranians are angry and humiliated. They were convinced that we would not do anything directly to them and that we would be content with killing a few lowly proxy militiamen. They were wrong. Trump is not Obama; he is not going to ship them $1.5 billion in cash and gold in the dead of night in the vain hope of appeasing the Persian Moloch, getting a worthless piece of paper promising that Tehran will cease and desist with (fill in the blank).

He is not the sort to put up with another Benghazi massacre. So, yes, the Iranians have a problem on their hands. They have to decide what to do, knowing that it will in all likelihood provoke another terrifying US response. The whole proxy thing is now a bit threadbare, but they could, out of habit, go back to that and have a proxy conduct some sort of operation against US forces, civilians, diplomats, etc. They could launch an attack in London, or Paris, or New York using the "sleeper cells" made possible by idiotic Western immigration policies. They could try some sort of cyber attack. They could launch ship-killing missiles in the Gulf aimed at shutting down marine transit through Hormuz. There are lots of things they might do, many of those were ones they were already doing

The DiploMad 2.0: Good News: Qasim Soleimani, Dead as Dead can be

Oh, there you are.......

And your evidence that they did? Is what and where?

Oh, there you are.......

Read my post #794. Don’t stare at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back