This Black Lives Matter Photo Should Be Seen Around The World

Be careful she has dangerous glass near the officers face. Glasses or potential weapon?

Next on Fox and Friends

I'm generally supportive of the police overall, but this makes them look very bad. so much for the new fringe right boogy man, black lives matter... Are they scared of her because of her sexuality? Do you bigots on USMB feel ashamed being attracted to a beautiful black woman?
So, she is standing between a police line and protestors who have a history of becoming violent. This photo appears to Me as the cops are rushing out the grab here and pull her to safety before any harm can come to her. Take note of how they appear in the photo. They look to be trying to stop from running at her, and their posture looks to be one of them ready to grab her arms to move her.

I am kind of curious how it is that you think that this is a Black Lives Matter person though. Is there some secret code she is exhibiting that only you seem to see?

I'm generally supportive of the police overall, but this makes them look very bad. so much for the new fringe right boogy man, black lives matter... Are they scared of her because of her sexuality? Do you bigots on USMB feel ashamed being attracted to a beautiful black woman?

What the fuck are you babbling about now? What exactly is it that this photo is supposed to show?

Trying to compare this to Tinian Square is ridiculous. Reuters has went so far left they about to fall off the planet

o_O

Tiananmen, regardless if blacks think they are being oppressed let them live in China for a few years, they'll soon find out what oppression is

What does living in China have to do with the US? If you think you are a victim of racism go back to Ireland and whine into your Guinness there

Trying to compare this to Tinian Square is ridiculous. Reuters has went so far left they about to fall off the planet

o_O

Tiananmen, regardless if blacks think they are being oppressed let them live in China for a few years, they'll soon find out what oppression is

What does living in China have to do with the US? If you think you are a victim of racism go back to Ireland and whine into your Guinness there

The internet is abuzz how the photo rivals the Tiananmen Sq photo. Go sing Kumbaya, drink some Bubble Up and have a bowl of Rainbow Stew. Meanwhile get over anyone takes you serious, you daffy left loon

Forum List

Back