Woman wounded in Dallas ambush Tells How Officers shielded her

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
These are sad times, we have pathetic leadership in this country, that pushes a false narrative for political gains...it's sick:mad:

"After that, bullets echoed through the downtown skyline, all while Taylor shielded her teenage son on the ground - and officers shielded them"

10955889_G.jpg

Her son, Andrew, remembers the scene clearly.

“My mom goes, ‘Yes, I’m hit,’” Andrew said. “I look up, I see my mom’s leg bleeding, and I freak out.”

Taylor got emotional while recalling the incident.

“And they stayed there with us, and I saw another officer get shot,” she said, breaking into tears. “Right there in front of me - that was two.

Woman wounded in Dallas ambush speaks

The president did not shoot these people and he did not make the killer kill...If anything for some reason you leave the killer out of this in your personal statement..This speaks volumes of you venting in the wrong direction..

You're a moron, just like the rest of the liberal idiots. I said we have weak leadership, that includes weak, establishment, Republican leadership. the leftist push a false narrative there is no epidemic of police targeting blacks get your head out of your ass boy:slap:

What false narrative?

Must be that BLM shot those cops . When it was another crazy ass shooter wh his big bad AR. Like every other month .

Otherwise why would a Real BLM memeber open fire on a BLm crowd ?

Forum List

Back