Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

You people can spin it how ever you WANT. all we are asking is OUR tax dollars be DEFUNDED from them. they have plenty of money from all you who supports them performing abortion. send in your monthly donation to them if you want.

CALL your Representatives

Your tax dollars don't fund abortions. My tax dollars, on the other hand, fund your whacko religious "pregnancy crisis centers" that aren't even staffed by qualified doctors and are unregulated (so much for the faux concern about "women's health")

wow, whacko. you really don't like children that's plain to see

Yes. You should.

Second - let's look at the numbers. Where are the costs? "Profit" is what is left after the various costs are subtracted.

Waiting.

Great, now you're asking for things nobody has access to. I'm still waiting for you to answer the question -- Why are they charging more for certain body parts and not charging simply by the pound?

Why? Fetal tissue is fetal tissue. It degrades at the same rate. It has to be cryo-shipped in the same package and by the same method.

Why the difference in prices if there is no profit motive???

Doesn't matter. PP is permanently damaged and will never recover.

And dimocrap pols that stick by them are going to be VERY surprised come Nov 2016

This is "Econ 101" material...remember? You're making a claim that plays fast and loose with numbers and neglects some pretty important details - like how profit is derived.

In adult organ donation - are the costs associated with all organs the same?

You people can spin it how ever you WANT. all we are asking is OUR tax dollars be DEFUNDED from them. they have plenty of money from all you who supports them performing abortion. send in your monthly donation to them if you want.

CALL your Representatives

Your tax dollars don't fund abortions. My tax dollars, on the other hand, fund your whacko religious "pregnancy crisis centers" that aren't even staffed by qualified doctors and are unregulated (so much for the faux concern about "women's health")

wow, whacko. you really don't like children that's plain to see

Another deflection. Why should my tax dollars fund fraud and what does that have to do with whether or not I like children. Major Fail Steph.

Call your Reps folks. DEFUND PP. so we can watch more hyperventilating by these champions for abortions

woops, i just noticed we quoted the same stuff... (great minds?) ;)

what's so great about being a champion for the killing of people's offspring?
that's cold and callous in my book

Sticking to facts is not championing anything - nice deflection though.

Facts put out by who? PP? really don't make us laugh

Learn to read - sources have included material that is not from PP.

This is "Econ 101" material...remember? You're making a claim that plays fast and loose with numbers and neglects some pretty important details - like how profit is derived.

You talking about "LIVING ORGANS"??

Are you shitting me? I mean, are you that honest-to-God dense that you don't know the difference between a living, beating Heart and dead tissue.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Give it up, lady. You're out of your league

Planned Parenthood, like EVERY dimocrap entity, is a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

Just that simple.

And the sick part is -- You don't care.

Now that health insurance is mandated and no one can be turned away for anything, b/c, abortions, mammograms, etc. are all covered there is no need for PP. None. They need to go away.

Now that health insurance is mandated and no one can be turned away for anything, b/c, abortions, mammograms, etc. are all covered there is no need for PP. None. They need to go away.

AGREED. all they are is a baby killing industry. and blacks are the hardest hit by them

people can go USE their wonderful ObamaCare YOU ALL championed

You talking about "LIVING ORGANS"??

Are you shitting me? I mean, are you that honest-to-God dense that you don't know the difference between a living, beating Heart and dead tissue.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Give it up, lady. You're out of your league

Planned Parenthood, like EVERY dimocrap entity, is a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

Just that simple.

And the sick part is -- You don't care.

You are making no sense.

Amazing there is more outrage from the subversives out of a poor lion being killed than their own species being killed and chopped up for parts.... shows just how FUCKED UP liberals are!

60G82Db.jpg

AGREED. all they are is a baby killing industry. and blacks are the hardest hit by them

What bothers me most about dimocraps is their LIES.

I wouldn't get all that excited about PP doing what they're doing if they weren't such pathological liars.

Same with Hitlery. Same with Lois Lerner. Same with the Lying Cocksucker in Chief. Same with Susan Rice. Same with Kerry. Same with.....

dimocraps are just simply lying scum. THAT is what pisses me off the most about them.

And I'm not kidding, they can abort themselves into extinction AFAIC. I could not care less.

I just hate liars. Especially when there's no need to lie.

What bothers me most about dimocraps is their LIES.

I wouldn't get all that excited about PP doing what they're doing if they weren't such pathological liars.

Same with Hitlery. Same with Lois Lerner. Same with the Lying Cocksucker in Chief. Same with Susan Rice. Same with Kerry. Same with.....

dimocraps are just simply lying scum. THAT is what pisses me off the most about them.

And I'm not kidding, they can abort themselves into extinction AFAIC. I could not care less.

I just hate liars. Especially when there's no need to lie.

yep and it's the way they do it. they talk over people and then call them stupid when they don't agree with them. Just like them saying that wasn't a threat from PP. I guess everyone goes around calling the American people Extremist.

I've seen the videos, save it. Planned Parenthood is ghouls and pure evil

Yes. Because falsely captioned Hitler videos are the definitive source of truth....
Apparently you aren't nuanced enough to get the satire of political and current event humor.... There are many big fish looking for you....swim faster!

Forum List

Back