Third Grader Forced To Remove Jesus Loves Me Mask

Wow. According to the lawyer, the school came up with the policy of no political or religious statements via attire after the day the 3rd grader wore the mask. Now, they've allowed to let her wear it after the media attention. Otherwise, the school likely would have maintained this new policy and selectively allow certain messages but not others. Good for the family to stand up against unfair, selective treatment!

Last edited:
How about this: Go in the next daty wearing a mask that says: PRIVATE SCHOOLS RULE! Or: PRIVATE EDUCATION LOVES ME!
No, she shouldn't have to give in to them as she shouldn't have had to take it off in the first place.
You're missing the point. Nothing strikes fear into the public school more than the threat of ELIMINATING THEM and going full private. They'd hate the private mask far more than the Jesus mask.

Oh now wingers are all for masks...(chuckle)

No, I'm all for American freedom that seems to be disappearing by the moment.

You're missing the point. Nothing strikes fear into the public school more than the threat of ELIMINATING THEM and going full private. They'd hate the private mask far more than the Jesus mask.

Oh,.. I see what you're saying now. :D

354062.jpg

:laugh:
I wonder what would happen if a girl with a hajib was forced to remove it in school?

does anyone have ANY HOPE AT ALL that the little girl will
win her law suit? ANY HOPE AT ALL???
Did you watch the interview? If not okay...here's a recap:
1. School did not create the policy about not wearing religious and political attire (including masks) until after the day the girl wore her Jesus Loves Me mask. Prior to that day reportedly, other students had been wearing Black Lives Matter. This will weigh in on the outcome.

2. The treatment of Black Lives Matter masks and Jesus Loves Me masks should be treated the same, however, the girl was told by a teacher that she couldn't wear that mask, gave her another one to wear, and was told "so she didn't cause trouble".

3. Relevant to #2, there was no mention during the interview of any incident that had caused the teacher to have concern about trouble. This will weigh in on the outcome.

These factors will weigh in heavily on the judge's mind (could be settled prior to that stage if school doesn't want any more publicity about it). Considering our current social war for equality- in which most support, along with those on the far left who are demanding equity- where they want the same outcome for all regardless of effort, I'd say she has a good case due to the media attention.

So yes, unless you have counter-evidence to present ,I'd say the family won't be losing.

Last edited:
Wow. According to the lawyer, the school came up with the policy of no political or religious statements via attire after the day the 3rd grader wore the mask. Now, they've allowed to let her wear it after the media attention. Otherwise, the school likely would have maintained this new policy and selectively allow certain messages but not others. Good for the family to stand up against unfair, selective treatment!
I saw the same type of issue in San Jose on cinco de Mayo. The hispanic principal forbade a student from displaying an American flag while allowing hispanic students to display Mexican flags. The principal was admonished by the media before allowing the US flag to be displayed.

does anyone have ANY HOPE AT ALL that the little girl will
win her law suit? ANY HOPE AT ALL???
Did you watch the interview? If not okay...here's a recap:
1. School did not create the policy about not wearing religious and political attire (including masks) until after the day the girl wore her Jesus Loves Me mask. Prior to that day reportedly, other students had been wearing Black Lives Matter. This will weigh in on the outcome.

2. The treatment of Black Lives Matter masks and Jesus Loves Me masks should be treated the same, however, the girl was told by a teacher that she couldn't wear that mask, gave her another one to wear, and was told "so she didn't cause trouble".

3. Relevant to #2, there was no mention during the interview of any incident that had caused the teacher to have concern about trouble. This will weigh in on the outcome.

These factors will weigh in heavily on the judge's mind (could be settled prior to that stage if school doesn't want any more publicity about it). Considering our current social war for equality- in which most support, along with those on the far left who are demanding equity- where they want the same outcome for all regardless of effort, I'd say she has a good case due to the media attention.

So yes, unless you have counter-evidence to present ,I'd say the family won't be losing.
I have a personal experience which was UTTERLY BOTCHED BY MY STATE SUPREME
COURT ----for political reasons------it's an EPIC STORY of our current "era".

Forum List

Back