Things to slip in the next stimulus bill

The next time we have a 5000 plus page stimulus bill that needs to be voted on with only a few hours to read before the vote what thing would you like to slip into it that could never get past Congress on it's own? Mine would be term limits for Congress House and Senate no exceptions for anyone.

Our government is terminally broken

I checked the owners manual, the Founder said we need to hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole operation, then do a wipe and replace back to the original factory settings

The next time we have a 5000 plus page stimulus bill that needs to be voted on with only a few hours to read before the vote what thing would you like to slip into it that could never get past Congress on it's own? Mine would be term limits for Congress House and Senate no exceptions for anyone.
Hey small brained conservative, the stimulus bill was part of a continuing resolution bill to fund government until September next year.

Christ are you an idiot.

Hey small brained conservative, the stimulus bill was part of a continuing resolution bill to fund government until September next year.

Christ are you an idiot.
do not say that about Christ!

Christ are you an idiot.
Does not change the overall point liberal moron of course being the stupid fuck you are that was lost on so fuck off dipshit.

Great idea. Somehow those types of things never manage to snick their way into these huge bills, but lots of shit does snick in. Wonder why?...LMFAO.

Christ are you an idiot.
YOU are the shit for brains .....I guess if someone wants you to keep putting your hand in the fire, you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Christ are you an idiot.
Does not change the overall point liberal moron of course being the stupid fuck you are that was lost on so fuck off dipshit.
My point is fact bunghole.

Christ are you an idiot.
YOU are the shit for brains .....I guess if someone wants you to keep putting your hand in the fire, you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
Doesn't change the fact that you're completely fucking stupid.

Christ are you an idiot.
coming from someone with shit for brains
...that's one of the reasons Mr Trump was elected--to stop the CHRONIC political bullshit

Christ are you an idiot.
...that's one of the reasons Mr Trump was elected--to stop the CHRONIC political bullshit
By being a grifter and liar?

You have a very low bar on accountability.

Christ are you an idiot.
By being a grifter and liar?

You have a very low bar on accountability.
like he's the only one that lied--hahahahhahahahahahahha
not a grifter---he's one of the best POTUSs ever
...you have a very high level of hate/bigotry/etc

That requires a Constitutional Amendment. Good luck with that!

That requires a Constitutional Amendment. Good luck with that!
Yeah I know this is just a fantasy if only we could thread.

Forum List

Back