Is the military preparing to respond to Orders for Martial Law?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I can remember hearing this same sort of shit now in every Presidential Election since 1996 when people speculated that Clinton wouldn't leave if Dole won, then in 2000 Clinton to Bush, 2004 if it was Bush to Kerry, then in 2008 from Bush to the Meat Puppet Faggot, ETC.

This cycle is the first I have experienced where the cheating was so blatant and obvious that I actually want the process interrupted by the military. I assumed there was lots of fraud on the part of the meat puppet faggot, but with the media cult of personality and the fact that both McLame and Romney were pathetic it was plausible that an incompetent stuttering clusterfuck actually got more votes.

There was no Cult of Personality on behalf of Biden, there wasn't even a personality. You can not be a cognizant adult let alone a living parrot and conclude Biden won this election legitimately.

Now I don't believe the military actually is going to step in or that anything is actually going to stop the global collectivist traitors from installing their puppet and the whore VP into the WH on Jan 20, but I would still embrace a military coup at this point, and a massive overthrow of DC along with military tribunals and trials of nearly every elected official, mega donor, and high level bureaucrook in DC for the next 10 years. There are plenty of pieces of shit in the Pentagon who deserve to serve time in GITMO as well.

Trump is probably the least corrupt of all of them.

On Discussanything, long gone except on the Wayback machine, there was a sock puppet who claimed to be the guitarist in this band! I exposed the fraud and literally everyone there attacked me as being mean or whatever.

I can remember hearing this same sort of shit now in every Presidential Election since 1996 when people speculated that Clinton wouldn't leave if Dole won, then in 2000 Clinton to Bush, 2004 if it was Bush to Kerry, then in 2008 from Bush to the Meat Puppet Faggot, ETC.

This cycle is the first I have experienced where the cheating was so blatant and obvious that I actually want the process interrupted by the military. I assumed there was lots of fraud on the part of the meat puppet faggot, but with the media cult of personality and the fact that both McLame and Romney were pathetic it was plausible that an incompetent stuttering clusterfuck actually got more votes.

There was no Cult of Personality on behalf of Biden, there wasn't even a personality. You can not be a cognizant adult let alone a living parrot and conclude Biden won this election legitimately.

Now I don't believe the military actually is going to step in or that anything is actually going to stop the global collectivist traitors from installing their puppet and the whore VP into the WH on Jan 20, but I would still embrace a military coup at this point, and a massive overthrow of DC along with military tribunals and trials of nearly every elected official, mega donor, and high level bureaucrook in DC for the next 10 years. There are plenty of pieces of shit in the Pentagon who deserve to serve time in GITMO as well.

How's the wifi reception out on that ledge this morning?

So..you're a traitor..good to know...not that most of us had any doubt~

I wonder if the generals will tell the meatheads to beat up there mommies in order to see if they're fit to protect The Flag ? Only then could martial law be possible.
We know the Generals would. They have jingles !

Pres. Trump is just preparing the stage for what is going to happen on Jan 6th. To make sure that Nancy Pelosi and her paid agitators do not poop in their diapers and leave them lying around in the streets.

coming.jpg

On Discussanything, long gone except on the Wayback machine, there was a sock puppet who claimed to be the guitarist in this band! I exposed the fraud and literally everyone there attacked me as being mean or whatever.

Meat Puppets do that Nirvana song "Oh me", right?

Biden got 7 million more votes. That's why he won.

The military will be happy to see Trump go. So will most of the Republican Party... though they won't say so openly.

The military will be happy to see Trump go. So will most of the Republican Party... though they won't say so openly.
Rasmussen Poll: 72 Percent Say Trump Is Model for GOP

Sad little man, you think Ratmuffin is credible.

The GOP does have a problem on it's hands. How do they de-Trump after Trump has hijacked their party.

the first thing they need to do is realize their 50 year policy of appealing to racism and religious fanaticism made the environment perfect for a demagogue like Trump.

Will the soul searching happen? Probably not quickly. They'll have to lose a few more elections before they get the point.

Sad little man, you think Ratmuffin is credible.

The GOP does have a problem on it's hands. How do they de-Trump after Trump has hijacked their party.

the first thing they need to do is realize their 50 year policy of appealing to racism and religious fanaticism made the environment perfect for a demagogue like Trump.

Will the soul searching happen? Probably not quickly. They'll have to lose a few more elections before they get the point.
Smacked down again !

And I sincerely hope he is a model. He'll have the chance of taking them down for good. Right now, he enjoys a 95% approval rating among the party faithful. The problem is, once he's gone, he no longer has the bully pulpit. And there are other Republicans just waiting to hop in line in front of him. So it's going to be a dogfight for the Republican nomination come 2024....that's IF Trump can avoid getting entangled in the almost certain criminal and civil issues that are coming his way. :)

You’re insane. Trump lost and you’re losing it. It’s hilar

Forum List

Back