Things that make you go hmmmm....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So tonight after work when I got back into town I decided I was too wore out to cook and stopped at my local Subway.

As I was leaving I asked the manager(?) If he enjoyed his Turkey on Thanksgiving. He replied that he was a vegetarian. I just kind of laughed to myself. He has worked at this store for as long as I can remember. Making MEAT SANDWICHES day in and day out yet he's a vegetarian?

Actually, the manager has the right attitude about it. He's minding his own business.

I'll do me and you can do you kind of deal.

Actually, the manager has the right attitude about it. He's minding his own business.

I'll do me and you can do you kind of deal.
I wasn't being nosey I was being friendly lol.

I just find it odd. Be like being an anti gun person and selling guns at a gun store.

. Be like being an anti gun person and selling guns at a gun store.
or using them to build a career in Hollywood.

I wasn't being nosey I was being friendly lol.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about him. He's done a good job of doing what he wants to do while minding his own business and while also staying out of the business of others. God Bless America, I say, we need more of that kind of thing.

I just find it odd. Be like being an anti gun person and selling guns at a gun store.

Dunno. Maybe he's a freedom of choice/free-markets guy.

Last edited:
So tonight after work when I got back into town I decided I was too wore out to cook and stopped at my local Subway.

As I was leaving I asked the manager(?) If he enjoyed his Turkey on Thanksgiving. He replied that he was a vegetarian. I just kind of laughed to myself. He has worked at this store for as long as I can remember. Making MEAT SANDWICHES day in and day out yet he's a vegetarian?

Not really.

I was in a liquor store recently owned by a guy who didn't drink.

But he liked the business.

• Banned
What they serve at Subway technically doesn't qualify as meat.
Taste good to me.

6" Club on Herb & Cheese bread
Provolone cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumbers
Red onions
Jalapenos
Pickles (sometimes)
Basil & Oregano
Chipotle dressing

Jalapeno chips
Small tea
1 oatmeal cookie

What they serve at Subway technically doesn't qualify as meat.
Taste good to me.

6" Club on Herb & Cheese bread
Provolone cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumbers
Red onions
Jalapenos
Pickles (sometimes)
Basil & Oregano
Chipotle dressing

Jalapeno chips
Small tea
1 oatmeal cookie
Oh, I will still eat it.
I will actually get the steak and cheese with chipotle sauce. Bastards quit serving horseradish sauce here.
Gotta watch them suckers with the tomato's also. They always try to pawn off the ends with the damn green cores.

Why he decided to work at such a place, I don't know, but whoever decided to make him a manager had the right idea. With him being a vegetarian, whoever made him a manager won't have to worry about him stealing the meats.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back