They've Got Hillarys Emails And Getting Them Out

That's exactly what president Trump has done, politicized all of the agencies.....with even allegiance oaths to Trump, above law and the Constitution....using the DOJ like they are his and friends, personal defense lawyers.... how can you not see this...while pointing your finger elsewhere??? :dunno:

And shitstain didn't do that? Yeah right. Lets use your words. >>>

"how can you not see this...while pointing your finger elsewhere??? :dunno: "

Have you checked CDC website lately? Virus did not kill 210,000 Americans. Numbers are inflated and misreported.

I have, even snope says it. More like 6900. But that doesn't fit the lib agenda. They get confused with fact and truth and hear only what they want to or what madcow tells them. IF CDC SENT THEM a registered letter stating the real numbers they would ignore it.

Maybe you have not noticed. We are in the middle of pandemic, millions and millions of Americans are suffering from health, evictions, hunger, joblessness to food on the table................ And you have this worthless MORON president still DICKING with old emails.

You would think you should be embarrass but you are so proud and celebrating of these chaos and discombobulations that has nothing to accomplish.

Don’t worry I will vote for Hillary in Nov. 3.

Trump isn't the one dicking with the emails, the alphabet agencies are, it's their job not "dicking" and eventually they will have to come clean.

Stick on that evil bitch like a mad leech. Took quite a while to get Capone, and what, income tax? Nothing else????? GOT HIM THOUGH DIDN'T THEY.

You know that is really the Hildabeast in a Sleepy costume right?
That was Pope Gregory VII, by the family name of Hildebrand — to this day big-time realitors in Texas — who confiscated all the lands and properties of his Cardinals, Bishops, and Priests and issued a edict, still binding to this day, prohibiting them from entering lawful matrimony, and instead instituting wholesale prostitution under the protection of a powerful dictatorship of the proletariat masses throughout Europe.

That's exactly what president Trump has done, politicized all of the agencies.....with even allegiance oaths to Trump, above law and the Constitution....using the DOJ like they are his and friends, personal defense lawyers.... how can you not see this...while pointing your finger elsewhere??? :dunno:

He sees it.

when Trump. meets Barr on a tarmac to have a secret meeting, I'll care about that.

I just wanna know why Hillary Clinton wanted to know where the Nephilim was buried. And where the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh was. And where his body was. Last thing we need is that witch scavenging its DNA and living a thousand more years. Or worse, to create an uholy alliance with em. Or both. lol.

Here's a snip from page #470 of the FOIA Pompeo released with regard to her emails.

EkGkF-wUYAAK3cz

I've always been of the view that the reason they went into Iraq was to look for something else. First thing they did was go in and empty the antiquities.

If she and her ilk find the Tablets of Destinies, we're fucked. There's your weapons of mass destruction.

Last edited:
I just wanna know why Hillary Clinton wanted to know where the Nephilim was buried. And where the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh was. And where his body was. Last thing we need is that witch scavenging its DNA and living a thousand more years. Or worse, to create an uholy alliance with em. Or both. lol.

Here's a snip from page #470 of the FOIA Pompeo released with regard to her emails.

EkGkF-wUYAAK3cz

I've always been of the view that the reason they went into Iraq was to look for something else. First thing they did was go in and empty the antiquities.

If she and her ilk find the Tablets of Destinies, we're fucked. There's your weapons of mass destruction.
I was sickened when the Iraqi museums of antiquities were robbed and destroyed, thinking it was an organized crime, not just by fly by night looters!

But, I think what you have posted, is an FOIA request, by some person unknown to us or gvt., that has request a FOIA search on the State dept emails or documents to see if they had any info on Gilgamesh, resurrection chamber, and burial of giants, (Nephelim).

It does not tell us, if they found any emails or documents filling the request.

He sees it.

when Trump. meets Barr on a tarmac to have a secret meeting, I'll care about that.
Yes, of course! Slick Willy was so slick, he decided to meet the AG Lynch on a public tarmac, with another 10 government officials witnesses to the meet up, so he could secretly find out, if Hillary was being charged or not!! :lol:

Instead of meeting her in private, or just picking up a landline phone, and calling her.....to ask, and keep it secret..... he's losing his slickness, in his old age, I suppose....? :rolleyes-41:

EkGkF-wUYAAK3cz

Just talking to myself here.

US confiscates Sumerian tablet stolen from Iraq & bought by Hobby Lobby - Rare Cuneiform Tablet Bearing Portion of Epic of Gilgamesh Forfeited to United States

The Epic of Gilgamesh contains the original flood story, btw.

Written a thousand years before Moses was even born.

Last edited:

EkGkF-wUYAAK3cz

There's an image somewhere I saw of an Iraqi woman in tears when she sees some Iraq museum artifacts at an Israeli museum.

Dude you just fucking make shit up. YES Hillary deleted emails under subpeana. And if the gov't says let us see the emails, THEY BELONG TO THE GOV'T. No longer Hillary.

• The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted before Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015” — three weeks after the subpoena. The campaign now says it only learned when the emails were deleted from the FBI report.
  • Clinton repeatedly had said “everybody in the government with whom I emailed knew that I was using a personal email.” But the FBI said “e-mails from Clinton … did not display her e-mail address,” and only 13 people directly emailed her.
eufbugf1c6581.jpg

comparing a legal effort by a few house democrats, vs an illegal effort from the top of the whitehouse.
If Hillary was involved with that, you'd have something.
Not only the President, but the CANDIDATE HIMSELF, using and abusing his presidential power to put himself, in to power, without being elected, by we the people, and using our government paid by you and me people ...to do his illegal dirty work for his own campaign.

God almighty! You can't get more scummy, unethical, and crooked, than that!!!! :eek-52: But those on the right continue to put him on a pedalstal, like he's some God or someone to look up to..... I will never, ever, understand why???

comparing a legal effort by a few house democrats, vs an illegal effort from the top of the whitehouse.

Oh, so when Nazis do it it's great, but if Americans do it it's "illegal" somehow.

So why haven't you Nazi fucks tried to arrest the Americans in congress who challenged the Reich?

If Hillary was involved with that, you'd have something.

You mean if she colluded with Russia to overthrow the president of the United States?

Oh, that's exactly what she did.

Forum List

Back