They've Got Hillarys Emails And Getting Them Out

You a sad little man.

Infrastructure was something your blob campaigned on. He failed. Biden didn't.
Leaving Afghanistan was something your blob campaigned on. He failed. Biden didn't.
Distributing vaccines is a bad thing? Nope.

Your blob signed off on two stimulus....you were all for that. Yet Biden does it and it's a bad thing?

Your hackdom is showing.

Quid Pro bribing the teachers unions really helped the roads and bridges.

Yeah, I may still break an axel in a pot hole, but Randi Weingarten has a new mansion and will continue to bring in the vote for the Reich...

Hillary only had a tiny fraction part of the approval process for Uranium One. The primary approval is from our nuclear regulatory commission (NRC). $2 million is pocket change in this context, hardly anything to create such an influence.

Your really beating a dead horse trying to find a way for Putin to like Clinton, but it wont be possible because Putin hates her.

Same old lies debunked 20 years ago.

Impressive.

Hillary is putin's bitch. She works for him.

looks like it hasnt sunk in yet

you need to read it again.
Looks like you're insanely stupid.

{A lot of people don’t realize it now, in parts of the Midwest American soil is owned by Vladimir Putin’s government because this deal went through. And in addition to the $145 million Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal. It just stinks to high heaven and I think it requires a major investigation by the federal government.”}

Riech above all makes you a dumb fuckaduck....

Looks like you're insanely stupid.

{A lot of people don’t realize it now, in parts of the Midwest American soil is owned by Vladimir Putin’s government because this deal went through. And in addition to the $145 million Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal. It just stinks to high heaven and I think it requires a major investigation by the federal government.”}

Riech above all makes you a dumb fuckaduck....
i see whats going on, youre using a questionable source for information.

dont call anybody stupid when youre reading a conspiracy theory site.

politico has a good factual rating, even though they're slightly on the left.

Everyone is really impressed with leftist fact changers..

MEDIA BIAS CHECK

1639625986973.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Forum List

Back