They've Got Hillarys Emails And Getting Them Out

Bad news for the Clinton campaign.

I've been wondering why we haven't been seeing anything of the old bag of shit lately. And I wonder if that's why the judge just refused to stop the FBI investigation in to the Clintoon Foundation last week.

Where's Obamakov been hiding, you'd think he'd be out campaigning for Obidum?

Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Show that our president was right all along about what, exactly???? :)

Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

The president was right with the Russia hoax.

Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

The president was right with the Russia hoax.
but what does that have to do with Hillary emails from 2008 thru 2012 Meister? How does Russia hoax even relate to those emails from way back then when she was Secretary of State???

I guess, I'd like to know WHAT in the world, you are going on about??? because its confusing????

If Biden gets elected then all this Hillary stuff goes down the drain. Plus whatever they have on Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and the rest off those fuckwads. Not to mention Obama and Biden. It'll be back to business as usual, politicizing and weaponizing all of our federal agencies.

Which is why the Dems are crazy scared if Trump is re-elected. Jail time, baby!

THIS time you're going to get her thrown in prison.

For real this time.

I'm so serious. This time is the one.
It ought to get her thrown in prison, along with any other that was involved in the undermining of this countries political system.

Yea! It's definitely going to happen THIS time.

I believe it.
You're probably right.. I won't argue that there is definitely a two tier justice system.

Forum List

Back