They've Got Hillarys Emails And Getting Them Out

Bad news for the Clinton campaign.
I call it..

37B57D31-28D8-4758-A2C9-AD850884650A.jpeg

Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Show that our president was right all along about what, exactly???? :)

Personal emails of Hilliary:? Oh you mean the ones containing classified data, photos of Bills conquests and want to conquests along with Weiners under age, her deals to have "donations" sent to her foundation whenever she would do a favor for a foreign government, MUELLER running Uranium samples to moscow for Hilliary in "secret" tarmac meetings with the russians and so much more. Get the popcorn out------and start issuing the arrest warrants.

Oh don't even get me started on the emails to and from Ambassador stevens as he told her repeatedly that terrrorists were stalking him and he begged her to stop putting him in danger------------And when you see that exchange---cross reference the ones from Hilliary to muslim terror leaders at the same time and arms deals.
CDS!
You are too far gone in your bat shit crazy, for me to reply to any of that crap! :lol::lol:

You wish I was just crazy and not following along for the last several years----------Hilliary belongs in prison for a variety of different crimes--and oh btw, everything that I posted had been leaks that came out over the years----can't wait to see what I haven't seen before. No one bleach bits innocent emails and then has their corrupt Comey FBI destroy any remaining computers, emails, cell phones and etc if not loaded with lots of crimes.

The country is fighting with a pandemic, people are so behind on their bills they are being foreclosed on left and right, and the Congress can't put together a second stimulus bill since May to help stop the bleeding... yet in 2020 4 years since the last election Trump and his cabinet are still worried about publishing Hillary Clinton's emails. That is some dumb shit right there.
You mean we should just allow the Clinton crime syndicate to get away with all of their crimes including taking bribes from the chinese that developed and released this virus that has killed so many? You are twisted.
Secondly, dippy---no one is being foreclosed on right now--------------come January this may change, but not right now.

Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

The president was right with the Russia hoax.
they're trying hard to spin this turd into some pottery.

Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

but what does that have to do with Hillary emails from 2008 thru 2012 Meister? How does Russia hoax even relate to those emails from way back then when she was Secretary of State???

I guess, I'd like to know WHAT in the world, you are going on about??? because its confusing????
What's done in the dark, comes out in the light, Care.
Perception can be very damning for the democrat tribe.

Thats how we found out your blob paid less in taxes than I did on footwear... Nobody cares about Hillary's e-mails. They possibly will care that the blob is dodging tax liability while President.
You hope nobody cares about hitlerys emails. Trump's taxes or anything else that yall have conjured up against Trump, don't hold a light to what Obama's chicago mafia tried to pull on Trump prior to, and then during the next 4 years afterwards. They think they've gotten away with it, but it ain't over until people go to jail. You can't attack our republic like that, and then just walk away. The bullcrap the Demoncrat party have used to try and dupe the nation will backfire. Releasing this stuff should be just as much of an eye opener for American's, as was the bullcrap that was being released prior to 2016. If people blindly vote for the fake Biden and Harris (after all that is known), will shock most of America.

I think Clinton emails, Durham investigation, its all pointless now. They waited too long to release the results.

There is so much division now that even if proof is shown, nobody will be able to do anything about it. The left will simply say it's all fake and the right is just doing it to alter the election, or just to hurt democrats.

Public opinion is too galvanized now, any attempt to indict anyone will look like a conspiracy by the right.

They probably would have had more success if they would have brought it all forward months ago.

Fixed this for you.

but what does that have to do with Hillary emails from 2008 thru 2012 Meister? How does Russia hoax even relate to those emails from way back then when she was Secretary of State???

I guess, I'd like to know WHAT in the world, you are going on about??? because its confusing????

Thats how we found out your blob paid less in taxes than I did on footwear... Nobody cares about Hillary's e-mails. They possibly will care that the blob is dodging tax liability while President.
You hope nobody cares about hitlerys emails. Trump's taxes or anything else that yall have conjured up against Trump, don't hold a light to what Obama's chicago mafia tried to pull on Trump prior to, and then during the next 4 years afterwards. They think they've gotten away with it, but it ain't over until people go to jail. You can't attack our republic like that, and then just walk away. The bullcrap the Demoncrat party have used to try and dupe the nation will backfire. Releasing this stuff should be just as much of an eye opener for American's, as was the bullcrap that was being released prior to 2016. If people blindly vote for the fake Biden and Harris (after all that is known), will shock most of America.
Nobody's going to jail.

Fixed this for you.

Nobody's going to jail.
Wait wait! It’s any day now!

Best vote for the economic recovery of this nation, and not for two individuals (Biden and Harris), that are eat up with all their issues that cater to a bunch of whining ace spoiled rotten dependent crybabies. This has been proven to stop our economy in it's tracks, because people like Biden and Harris aren't qualified to hold the positions they are being considered for. They would try to kiss to much ace on the radical side, and that radical side is hell bent on destroying anything they don't like in this country.

Fixed this for you.

Nobody's going to jail.
It is my hopes that they do.

Fixed this for you.

Nobody's going to jail.
Wait wait! It’s any day now!
Mock our justice system all you want, but that is exactly what has gotten our innocent cop's shot point blank in their heads, but you don't care about that, because if you did you'd be calling for justice loudly.

Fixed this for you.

Once you understand the tax code the better off you will be, but for now you might want to just shut up.
That your blob paid $750 in federal income tax is a scandal....legal but still a scandal. You should understand politics. But for now you might want to just shut up.

The country is fighting with a pandemic, people are so behind on their bills they are being foreclosed on left and right, and the Congress can't put together a second stimulus bill since May to help stop the bleeding... yet in 2020 4 years since the last election Trump and his cabinet are still worried about publishing Hillary Clinton's emails. That is some dumb shit right there.
You mean we should just allow the Clinton crime syndicate to get away with all of their crimes including taking bribes from the chinese that developed and released this virus that has killed so many? You are twisted.
Secondly, dippy---no one is being foreclosed on right now--------------come January this may change, but not right now.

You think that shit is in Hillary's emails? Jesus help us all if you are serious. No one is being foreclosed on right now? It won't matter come January because everyone will be so far behind on their bills they won't be able to catch up. Evictions and foreclosures will be at ALL-TIME record levels.

Hey we should look into Watergate some more! Let's waste more money!

Forum List

Back