What Would You Do If The Feds Moved 30 Migrants Next Door?

Well, I hope you can shoot.
Make sure you have plenty of ammo, and make sure you have strong doors.
I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but when they start cutting off our food, people out on their own are sitting ducks.
The thugs will be out looking for people to rob and murder.
It'll be like Mad Max.
The abundance of food in rural areas is greatly overstated. While true that it is grown there, the bulk of it is shipped in mass to the cities. Distribution hubs litter the industrial areas of cities and contain nearly unimaginable quantities of not only food; but the accoutrements that get get shipped to rural areas for the purpose of farming. If shit went sideways, rural areas won't necessarily be the "horn of plenty" many imagine them to be...

Well, I hope you can shoot.
Make sure you have plenty of ammo, and make sure you have strong doors.
I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but when they start cutting off our food, people out on their own are sitting ducks.
The thugs will be out looking for people to rob and murder.
It'll be like Mad Max.
The thugs are not going to waste their limited resources to hike or drive in to the woods (1550 miles from the southern border) to find some home in the middle of no where in the hopes they have food, or think they are not heavily armed and would be an easy steal! At least not during the initial desperation period...

There is only one road in to where we live, the few of us who live in this neck of the woods are heavily armed, and we will join hands and protect each other, if anyone was foolish enough to waste their resources and try.

It's why we moved here, it's why we stay here, it's why we love it here....with more animals in the wild woods...than people.

The internet and cell phone service is a hit or miss though, that's the negative, I suppose?

Last edited:
There is only one road in to where we live, the few of us who live in this neck of the woods are heavily armed, and we will join hands and protect each other, if anyone was foolish enough to waste their resources and try.
Same out my way C4All....but it's not some hungry immigrant we're worried about

You should read the following, and understand the potential implications of it

~S~

The thugs are not going to waste their limited resources to hike or drive in to the woods (1550 miles from the southern border) to find some home in the middle of no where in the hopes they have food, or think they are not heavily armed and would be an easy steal! At least not during the initial desperation period...

It's why we moved here, it's why we stay here, it's why we love it here....with more animals in the wild woods...than people.

The internet and cell phone service is a hit or miss though, that's the negative, I suppose?
It's why you don't give a flying-fuck what happens in America. 1550 miles would put you close to the border of the Communist State of Canada. But thanks to NGOs it doesn't matter how far into the US you live. You will still be feeling the effects of crime and lawlessness open borders will produce in ever increasing amounts. Soon your stores will close and starvation will hit you hard.

So you support the party that wants to put criminals in the middle of our neighborhoods because you live out in the sticks.

But when these criminals destroy our country you'll still be left to having to live off of the land, because our country will be communist and you will have to either eat those animals in the woods or become a prisoner in their Gulags. Forget about internet and cell phones, no thanks to folks like you, because they will have destroyed fossil-fuels which is the only reason you have the plastics they use to make cell phones and computers.

Last edited:
Same out my way C4All....but it's not some hungry immigrant we're worried about

You should read the following, and understand the potential implications of it

~S~
The native Californians and other states will soon have clear animosity with illegals. Even the illegals that came here over 20-30 years ago will hate the free-loaders that came here the last few years.

It's tough enough living in California (or other blue states) with all of the crime, poor building construction, crazy traffic, high taxes.
Now they have a protected class of people that the Dems use as slaves to vote for them and do their bidding.
Then there's the simple fact that if you're white you're a victim who isn't allowed to defend themselves from imported thugs and hoodrats.

They've been doing this in Europe for a few years and they're getting ready to do the same here in America.

They're running out of places to put them, so soon they'll be moving next door.

Trust me. It's coming.

100%

Democrats have most of the black race on their money engorged tits - they are well on their way to taking their other taxpayer tit and getting Latinos latched on to the other one.

And then - they have two whole races of people fully dependent on white taxpayers to fund their giant voting pool.

100%

100%

Democrats have most of the black race on their money engorged tits - they are well on their way to taking their other taxpayer tit and getting Latinos latched on to the other one.

And then - they have two whole races of people fully dependent on white taxpayers to fund their giant voting pool.

100%
But there isn't enough to go around, thanks to the fact that Biden has let in enough people to out number 13 states.
Resources are stretched thin and cutbacks will have to be made.
If the blacks stop voting Democrat they'll cut them off completely.
This is designed to keep them angry and desperate.
They already have them closing down businesses in San Francisco and Oakland.
Soon all businesses will be leaving their neighborhoods.

But there isn't enough to go around, thanks to the fact that Biden has let in enough people to out number 13 states.
Resources are stretched thin and cutbacks will have to be made.
If the blacks stop voting Democrat they'll cut them off completely.
Still have China's money to borrow to keep funding Ukraine.
It is all Democrats care about. Building a new voting pool in the U.S. (or so they think) and fund Ukraine.

The house next door is a two bedroom bath and a half. 30 people would exceed board of health standards in this city.
Not happening here. I don't trust you.
I don't know where you live, but they are already in my neighborhood. Leaving Walmart with carts full courtesy of US taxpayers.Free rent and free medical and SSI for those who are disabled and cannot work and have not paid one fucking cent into the system. I just had to go to court to get Medicare to pay for a battery for my powerchair. For 40 years I paid into the system. We will never recover from this 3 years of Biden.

Attachments

• DSCN0976.JPG
    DSCN0976.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0977.JPG
    DSCN0977.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 5
I don't know where you live, but they are already in my neighborhood. Leaving Walmart with carts full courtesy of US taxpayers.Free rent and free medical and SSI for those who are disabled and cannot work and have not paid one fucking cent into the system. I just had to go to court to get Medicare to pay for a battery for my powerchair. For 40 years I paid into the system. We will never recover from this 3 years of Biden.
You white hating Democrat voters can STFU. You voted for this

Can I move 30 people into my residential home?
If they are homeless, illegals, extended families, or orphans. .. more than likely, yeah. I would guess, the state will look the other way if you are taking care of a problem they would otherwise have to deal with.

I have seen it done, over and over again.

I'm just guessing though.

It typically depends on the local authorities and who you know though, doesn't it?

When it does I'll let you know.
I think it's going on in Memphis.
I would like to say what happens in Memphis, stays in Memphis, but it ain't. When heat get to hot in Memphis from the popo, the thugs come straight up I-40, 86 mile to hide out or expand business in east Jackson.
I have no idea if the feds are moving bunches of aliens into houses in middle class neighborhoods, but they aren't complaining on New Channel 5. They are mostly upset about crime and the perps arrested mostly have afro-centric names. not like Juan or Julio. Bottom line, what you are warning about, does not appear to be a problem in Jackson, Clarksville, Clarksburg and maybe not Memphis either, but good old fashion crime by southerners in the big River City by the muddy Mississippi.

Sounds rough in Reno.

They've been doing this in Europe for a few years and they're getting ready to do the same here in America.

They're running out of places to put them, so soon they'll be moving next door.

Trust me. It's coming.

I have lived in areas and apartments majority immigrant. You get badass food and chickas. 👍👍👍

I would like to say what happens in Memphis, stays in Memphis, but it ain't. When heat get to hot in Memphis from the popo, the thugs come straight up I-40, 86 mile to hide out or expand business in east Jackson.
I have no idea if the feds are moving bunches of aliens into houses in middle class neighborhoods, but they aren't complaining on New Channel 5. They are mostly upset about crime and the perps arrested mostly have afro-centric names. not like Juan or Julio. Bottom line, what you are warning about, does not appear to be a problem in Jackson, Clarksville, Clarksburg and maybe not Memphis either, but good old fashion crime by southerners in the big River City by the muddy Mississippi.
It's beginning to be a problem for everyone simply because of the massive numbers.

CA started dumping migrants into their state in the 70s with the intended purpose of turning CA into a Democrat stronghold.
Now the place has low standard of living compared to TN and KY.

I visited my sister in L.A. when she was sick, and the waiting room at the Doctor's Office was filled with no-English speakers that looked like they were from Central America. My next door neighbor in San Diego was an immigrant, and you can tell the difference between the ones that have been living in the US for years and the ones that just sneaked over the border.
This was back in 2001. It's much worse now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back