What Would You Do If The Feds Moved 30 Migrants Next Door?

They've been doing this in Europe for a few years and they're getting ready to do the same here in America.

They're running out of places to put them, so soon they'll be moving next door.

Trust me. It's coming.

I just saw on my local news that beginning in April they are going to begin STREET RELEASES of 1000 migrants PER DAY into my city unless they can come up with some other funding. Fukking Democrats!!!!!

They've been doing this in Europe for a few years and they're getting ready to do the same here in America.

Trust me. It's coming.

The house next door is a two bedroom bath and a half. 30 people would exceed board of health standards in this city.
Not happening here. I don't trust you.

The house next door is a two bedroom bath and a half. 30 people would exceed board of health standards in this city.
ON top of that, the tweet he posted is hyperbolic fear mongering. There is no way most of what is written in the tweet can be assumed from what we see. . .

"Imagine you live next to the house the government is dropping off 30 illegal African men who have no job & don't want one, who are here to disrupt and possibly harm you and your family. Imagine that because it's happening."

For argument's sake, let's say that they do exceed the health and safety standards. . . the government is already breaking its own laws by shipping this many aliens here, without proper screening, or administrative hearings in a timely manner. I'm not sure they really are going to enforce those regulations in this instance for. . . "refugees." In my former life, I saw many multiple family dwellings that broke health and safety codes. There is nothing worse than the smell of cockroaches and rat infestations. The state favors those, over homelessness . . . . With that said. . HOWEVER. . .

There is no way to confirm that none of these men, "want a job." A good portion of the time, a lot of illegals know, they will never qualify for permanent residence, nor be able to get engaged in "chain migration," i.e. the practice of getting legal resident status and applying to have wives, children and parents join them here, unless they become productive, tax paying citizens.

There is also no way to confirm the claim that any of them are here to start a criminal activity. The quickest way to end up on a plane back to Africa, is to get involved with the police.

This is election year hyperbole.

It would be enough to just point out that this is a load of undocumented immigrants straining the local economy.

ON top of that, the tweet he posted is hyperbolic fear mongering. There is no way most of what is written in the tweet can be assumed from what we see. . .

"Imagine you live next to the house the government is dropping off 30 illegal African men who have no job & don't want one, who are here to disrupt and possibly harm you and your family. Imagine that because it's happening."

For argument's sake, let's say that they do exceed the health and safety standards. . . the government is already breaking its own laws by shipping this many aliens here, without proper screening, or administrative hearings in a timely manner. I'm not sure they really are going to enforce those regulations in this instance for. . . "refugees." In my former life, I saw many multiple family dwellings that broke health and safety codes. There is nothing worse than the smell of cockroaches and rat infestations. The state favors those, over homelessness . . . . With that said. . HOWEVER. . .

There is no way to confirm that none of these men, "want a job." A good portion of the time, a lot of illegals know, they will never qualify for permanent residence, nor be able to get engaged in "chain migration," i.e. the practice of getting legal resident status and applying to have wives, children and parents join them here, unless they become productive, tax paying citizens.

There is also no way to confirm the claim that any of them are here to start a criminal activity. The quickest way to end up on a plane back to Africa, is to get involved with the police.

This is election year hyperbole.

It would be enough to just point out that this is a load of undocumented immigrants straining the local economy.
No, I cannot see it happening either. You know me not to be a trusting individual. Have had many discussion on the board with OP as a poster. This is a typical thread for him, as you are already aware. Your point of election year hyperbole is accurate.

Black Rock really owns property near you?

My neighborhood could use a good Mexican restaurant.
The last village I lived in, only had one known illegal alien. (Village of two thousand people.)

She had lived there for about a decade and a half.

She started with a food truck, and yeah, eventually rented a building and started a restaurant.

It was a very conservative small village.

The ironic thing? Elvira was a Trump supporter. . . (although she could not vote, obviously,) yet queer as hell, that led to her having to shut down her restaurant, b/c yeah, they way Trump operated DHS, really did sniff out illegals.

They didn't catch her though. She had to go back to operating her food truck in the area, and my kid said her kids still attended the local high school.

Which is weird. Because everyone in the community still loved Elvira, her food, and her kids. .. just not all of that nation's OTHER illegals.

Humans. . . I can't figure them out at all. :auiqs.jpg:

The rules only apply to you and me.

In CA a family of Vietnamese moved into a house down the street from my home and there was no less than 20 people living there.

What makes you so stupid that you think the government is going to follow their own rules?

Institutional investors do not yet control a large market share in housing, but analysts writing at MetLife Investment Management suggest they could by 2030.

Trust me. It's coming.
As for Europe - there is nothing much you can do about it. Aside from highlighting via self-printed pamphlets and a tip to the Media - as to who owns this respective building - aka made it available to the city, to house migrants. This is a huge business in e.g. Germany, that is in vast majority owned and run by people who are the equivalent to US Republicans and MAGA's.

Therefore you might consider to take the same approach in the USA - aside from that, there are around 400 million guns in the USA - so what is the problem in the event of migrants posing a danger to your property or life?? Weren't you and your camo-fatigues and AR-15 bearing friends, born just for that scenario??

Aside from that - you might introduce yourself to your "new" neighbors to find out as to who they factually are and why they are here.

Last edited:
As for Europe - there is nothing much you can do about it. Aside from highlighting via self-printed pamphlets and a tip to the Media - as to who owns this respective building - aka made it available to the city, to house migrants. This is a huge business in e.g. Germany, that is in vast majority owned and run by people who are the equivalent to US Republicans and MAGA's.

Therefore you might consider to take the same approach in the USA - aside from that, there are around 400 million guns in the USA - so what is the problem in the event of migrants posing a danger to your property or life?? Weren't you and your camo-fatigues and AR-15 bearing friends, born just for that scenario??
Don't blame it on MAGAs.

This is what they call non-governmental agencies that are taking cash for being "Good Christians".

These agencies have been helping migrants relocate all over the US.

Where are they getting the money to do it?

From the feds.

Trust me. It's coming.

"Trust you"? Why?

Interesting. Caused me to look up both Blackrock and Blackstone (both based in New York) and relationships to the Government and Fed. Thanks, Beale. I was not familiar or aware in the least.

Don't blame it on MAGAs.
I certainly include them - since two Germans, (personally well known to me) are running that kind of business, (smaller business only around 8 apartments) whilst propagating the exact same bull as MAGA's and one of them being additionally a rock solid Hells-Angels member. The third German, a good friend of mine (clearly the equivalent of a Republican) runs a property investment firm in Munich, and has so far made around 30 apartments "available" for the city of Munich.
This is what they call non-governmental agencies that are taking cash for being "Good Christians".

These agencies have been helping migrants relocate all over the US.

Where are they getting the money to do it?

From the feds.
As I had stated already - "it's big business" and therefore "they" have got their lobbies and influence-peddlers in ALL mainstream parties.
Since the Republicans do not reject MAGA bull and their Fuehrer - they unfortunately have become the same bunch - expressed via a single unified party going for the pols.

Last edited:
No, I cannot see it happening either. You know me not to be a trusting individual. Have had many discussion on the board with OP as a poster. This is a typical thread for him, as you are already aware. Your point of election year hyperbole is accurate.

I don't post this stuff because it's an election year.

You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss it.

Forum List

Back