They've Got Hillarys Emails And Getting Them Out

If Biden gets elected then all this Hillary stuff goes down the drain. Plus whatever they have on Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and the rest off those fuckwads. Not to mention Obama and Biden. It'll be back to business as usual, politicizing and weaponizing all of our federal agencies.

Which is why the Dems are crazy scared if Trump is re-elected.
That's exactly what president Trump has done, politicized all of the agencies.....with even allegiance oaths to Trump, above law and the Constitution....using the DOJ like they are his and friends, personal defense lawyers.... how can you not see this...while pointing your finger elsewhere??? :dunno:

THIS time you're going to get her thrown in prison.

For real this time.

I'm so serious. This time is the one.
It ought to get her thrown in prison, along with any other that was involved in the undermining of this countries political system.

Yea! It's definitely going to happen THIS time.

I believe it.
You're probably right.. I won't argue that there is definitely a two tier justice system.

You've been waiting for this moment for years. Don't give up hope now!

This is the time!

Bad news for the Clinton campaign.
Biden would never be associated with them would he ?
1602280623624.png

Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Show that our president was right all along about what, exactly???? :)

Personal emails of Hilliary:? Oh you mean the ones containing classified data, photos of Bills conquests and want to conquests along with Weiners under age, her deals to have "donations" sent to her foundation whenever she would do a favor for a foreign government, MUELLER running Uranium samples to moscow for Hilliary in "secret" tarmac meetings with the russians and so much more. Get the popcorn out------and start issuing the arrest warrants.

Oh don't even get me started on the emails to and from Ambassador stevens as he told her repeatedly that terrrorists were stalking him and he begged her to stop putting him in danger------------And when you see that exchange---cross reference the ones from Hilliary to muslim terror leaders at the same time and arms deals.

Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Personal emails of Hilliary:? Oh you mean the ones containing classified data, photos of Bills conquests and want to conquests along with Weiners under age, her deals to have "donations" sent to her foundation whenever she would do a favor for a foreign government, MUELLER running Uranium samples to moscow for Hilliary in "secret" tarmac meetings with the russians and so much more. Get the popcorn out------and start issuing the arrest warrants.

Oh don't even get me started on the emails to and from Ambassador stevens as he told her repeatedly that terrrorists were stalking him and he begged her to stop putting him in danger------------And when you see that exchange---cross reference the ones from Hilliary to muslim terror leaders at the same time and arms deals.
CDS!
You are too far gone in your bat shit crazy, for me to reply to any of that crap! :lol::lol:

Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

The president was right with the Russia hoax.
but what does that have to do with Hillary emails from 2008 thru 2012 Meister? How does Russia hoax even relate to those emails from way back then when she was Secretary of State???

I guess, I'd like to know WHAT in the world, you are going on about??? because its confusing????
What's done in the dark, comes out in the light, Care.
Perception can be very damning for the democrat tribe.

For real this time.

It ought to get her thrown in prison, along with any other that was involved in the undermining of this countries political system.

I believe it.
You're probably right.. I won't argue that there is definitely a two tier justice system.

You've been waiting for this moment for years. Don't give up hope now!

This is the time!
Huh ?

China joe would look ridiculous following Trump when the penultimate was an Arab. Drop the Clinton mafia. MAGA 2020

Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

but what does that have to do with Hillary emails from 2008 thru 2012 Meister? How does Russia hoax even relate to those emails from way back then when she was Secretary of State???

I guess, I'd like to know WHAT in the world, you are going on about??? because its confusing????

Thats how we found out your blob paid less in taxes than I did on footwear... Nobody cares about Hillary's e-mails. They possibly will care that the blob is dodging tax liability while President.

Fixed this for you.

Thats how we found out your blob paid less in taxes than I did on footwear... Nobody cares about Hillary's e-mails. They possibly will care that the blob is dodging tax liability while President.
Justice cares and the hang man for biden obama

The nation of Libya might like them.

I've been wondering why we haven't been seeing anything of the old bag of shit lately. And I wonder if that's why the judge just refused to stop the FBI investigation in to the Clintoon Foundation last week.

Where's Obamakov been hiding, you'd think he'd be out campaigning for Obidum?

Trump was in the news today. He's the bag of shit you're talking about, right?

For real this time.

I believe it.

Clearly, this is the end of the line for HIllary. LOL

Its fun to see right wingers bringing this stuff up as if it is a game changer.

The country is fighting with a pandemic, people are so behind on their bills they are being foreclosed on left and right, and the Congress can't put together a second stimulus bill since May to help stop the bleeding... yet in 2020 4 years since the last election Trump and his cabinet are still worried about publishing Hillary Clinton's emails. That is some dumb shit right there.

Fixed this for you.

Once you understand the tax code the better off you will be, but for now you might want to just shut up.

For real this time.

I believe it.

Clearly, this is the end of the line for HIllary. LOL

Its fun to see right wingers bringing this stuff up as if it is a game changer.
Domino Effect, should I explain the concept to you? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back