They've Been Saying This For Months About Ukraine

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I replayed this video three times and I still don't have a clue what they're talking about though. Can anybody here translate please? :confused-84:

Word salad. Hint: When the start with the word 'so' the rest will be hogwash. 'Decisions about negotiations are decisions for Ukraine to make. Nothing about Ukraine without Ukraine" HUH? The question was about Elon Musk talking to Ukraine and what Biden thought about it. Apparently he has no thoughts......No surprise here.

WOW, a mish mash of video and you don't get it.
That's the point tard.

Point is, confuse the conservatives, it's easy to do, even pos trump pulled off this amazing feat, and yet you SHEEP still follow.

WOW, a mish mash of video and you don't get it.
That's the point tard.

Point is, confuse the conservatives, it's easy to do, even pos trump pulled off this amazing feat, and yet you SHEEP still follow.
4ljvuf-M.jpg

I won't know until you play the ENTIRE video, without EDITS.

Alright, can somebody help me out then please and find the video where she said this? (I seriously doubt that you will be able to though.)

What she is saying is that the U.S. position is that no discussions can be held with Russia unilaterally. Any discussions on this conflict, regardless of who from the U.S. is engaged, must include a representative of Ukraine. So any conclusions that come out of a Musk-Putin conversation are meaningless. Don't waste our time. We are not interested.

What she is saying is that the U.S. position is that no discussions can be held with Russia unilaterally. Any discussions on this conflict, regardless of who from the U.S. is engaged, must include a representative of Ukraine. So any conclusions that come out of a Musk-Putin conversation are meaningless. Don't waste our time. We are not interested.

Sounds probable, but how did you get all of that out of that video?

This happens to be the only thing this White House has got right. It means we won't negotiate Ukraine's future without Ukraine's participation.

Forum List

Back