They're not interested in children!....Really!

Hey shitmaggot. Give yourself a cactus enema.
its-just-so-beautifully-written-rudy-pankow.gif

I dont accept homosexuality as normal

What is normal?

Is being married 4 times normal?

Is never being married normal?

Is having 100 sex partners in your lifetime normal?

Is having zero normal?

Lay out for us just what you accept as "normal"?

Golfing Gator don't be so obsessed in hackery.

ALL groups have bad eggs sneaking in. For the future call out a pedo and don't preface to say but but religion does it, republicans do it, people in power have done it,......,. In this case, GAY men did it and they are fucking horrible.

They raped 9yr old and 11 yr old boys and filmed it. They adopted children who were already in foster care so already abandoned once. They took photos right in front of the Human Rights building and big BLM activists perfect family pictures for progressives. They are pedophiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the nightmare of Catholics. Just because a priest is evil doesn't make all Catholics evil. Just because an authority covers it up does not make Catholics evil it makes the people who helped cover it up evil.

So now we got Gay parents raping adopted kids. If you don't want ALL gay parents smeared quit doing it to ALL religions or all sports coaches or all republicans, etc. Stop doing that otherwise, it will come back 10 fold to whatever group you support when they get busted with a pedo in their group. Just expose ALL pedos. If you persist in distinguishing then you will see how it goes.

I expose them ALL

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/pedo-watch.849171/page-21

Good luck finding a post from me where I blamed all of any group for the actions of a few.

But I will be happy to wait while you look.

Good luck finding a post from me where I blamed all of any group for the actions of a few.
The Wife is deathly afraid of angry geese (she had to take care of a pair of them when she was a kid). She blames ALL GEESE.
The dogs have convinced me to blame all cats for being cats.

Sodomites and married ones should have never been allowed to adopt. Nature does not allow them children, so why should this unnatural parenthood be allowed them anyways through unnatural means? Everyone knows homosexuality is a mental disorder and the children are at an extremely high risk of being harmed by then, such as this case.

Anyone caught raping children............anyone............should be dropped off on a island with others of their ilk....with a shortage of supplies.

It would have to be a BIG island con-sidering how many hetero males sexually abuse young girls.

The Wife is deathly afraid of angry geese (she had to take care of a pair of them when she was a kid). She blames ALL GEESE.
The dogs have convinced me to blame all cats for being cats.

Geese are pretty much all assholes, I have to give your wife that one.

But I will be happy to wait while you look.
Then don't misdirect it, if a gay couple gets busted just acknowledge the gay couple is fucked up. You don't need to preface it and misdirect it on another group who at the moment is not the one busted. That tactic is evil because it takes away from what just happened now to the kids now who are going through it. Be humbled.

It's easy to feel defensive if you belong to a group that has perps in it. But don't. Instead, call out the perp and condemn it that is a stronger message from your group to condemn it.

I do the same if a pedo infiltrates the church I still condemn the pedo loudly. As they are not at all Catholic really they are just evil.

Obviously, the gay couple was a bunch of liars and not good guys. Will the gay coalition condemn it or cover it up by ignoring it and making no statement.

The sickest part of all of this is the Federal Government's response.

The crimes happened in several states across state lines...but the Feds are more interested in people who held up picket signs in front of abortion clinics for one day than to apply RICO charges for these guys. Even though the States AG handed them the case.

And that is the problem EVERYONE is having.

Well, here is a mother and a father that raped their own child.

I guess nobody should be allowed to have kids then.

Silly strawman. I never claimed that heterosexual parents never do bad things, that would be an absurd claim. I just stated that children need both a mother AND a father, (not two of each and none of the other) and of course ones that are sane, responsible and actually love their children. I figured that went without saying. :dunno:

Silly strawman. I never claimed that heterosexual parents never do bad things, that would be an absurd claim. I just stated that children need both a mother AND a father, (not two of each and none of the other) and of course ones that are sane, responsible and actually love their children. I figured that went without saying. :dunno:
You can't have a normal convo with leftists. They don't allow it.

What happens when it's a heterosexual couple? Should that mean no heterosexual couples should be able to adopt?
You know there's a difference between being gay, and being a complete fucking asshole who's do such a thing, right?

"‘Sexual abuse’ of 2 adopted kids: Gurgaon couple booked"

"According to police, a ‘prospective adoptive’ couple from Gurgaon adopted two minor siblings, a boy (4) and a girl (2), from an orphanage in Kolkata in March 2022. Police said that on July 12, 2022, the children were “returned” to the institution by the foster parents."

This is India, where they estimate something like 50% of kids are abused.

"
A Los Gatos couple accused of adopting a 9-year-old Russian orphan before turning him into a sex slave for the remainder of his childhood was convicted Tuesday in a last-minute plea deal that spared the South Bay executives — and their victim — a jury trial.

Ralph and Carolyn Flynn had faced 44 criminal counts, including felony charges of incest, sexual abuse of a child, unlawful sexual intercourse and lewd and lascivious acts."
well IT WASN"T A heterocouple now was it. A heterocouple's case would be slathered all over the news but this one is being kept a big ole honkin' secret..now why is that??

What these two pedos did to these little boys...they should be put in a mulcher. NOT ONLY, did they rape these babies themselves...they gave them out to other pedos.

there should be no effing trial.

Forum List

Back