They're not interested in children!....Really!

If they truly have no interest in females, take them to lady prison for the rest of the lives. It will only be a matter of when before they do their own selves in.

God bless you and their victims always!!!

Holly

They should be very, very afraid of prison.

Very afraid.

Sodomites and married ones should have never been allowed to adopt. Nature does not allow them children, so why should this unnatural parenthood be allowed them anyways through unnatural means? Everyone knows homosexuality is a mental disorder and the children are at an extremely high risk of being harmed by then, such as this case.

Since most children who are molested are molested by biological family members, does that make it okay because it is "natural"?

What happens when it's a heterosexual couple? Should that mean no heterosexual couples should be able to adopt?
You know there's a difference between being gay, and being a complete fucking asshole who's do such a thing, right?

"‘Sexual abuse’ of 2 adopted kids: Gurgaon couple booked"

"According to police, a ‘prospective adoptive’ couple from Gurgaon adopted two minor siblings, a boy (4) and a girl (2), from an orphanage in Kolkata in March 2022. Police said that on July 12, 2022, the children were “returned” to the institution by the foster parents."

This is India, where they estimate something like 50% of kids are abused.

"
A Los Gatos couple accused of adopting a 9-year-old Russian orphan before turning him into a sex slave for the remainder of his childhood was convicted Tuesday in a last-minute plea deal that spared the South Bay executives — and their victim — a jury trial.

Ralph and Carolyn Flynn had faced 44 criminal counts, including felony charges of incest, sexual abuse of a child, unlawful sexual intercourse and lewd and lascivious acts."

PROJECTION, DEFLECTION, WHATABOUTISM.

Sodomites and married ones should have never been allowed to adopt. Nature does not allow them children, so why should this unnatural parenthood be allowed them anyways through unnatural means? Everyone knows homosexuality is a mental disorder and the children are at an extremely high risk of being harmed by then, such as this case.

And here is a straight woman that was arrested for prostituting out her own daughter.

Using your logic straight people should not be allowed to have kids either.

Oh, and here is a straight couple that raped their own child.

I've said the same thing since the start…children need a mother AND a father. Not two fathers, or two mothers. And I don't care what anyone says, the 'slippery slope' is not always a fallacy to be dismissed. When it comes to certain things, it does actually happen, whether people want to admit it or not. (I'm speaking in general, not about this particular story.)

Well, here is a mother and a father that raped their own child.

I guess nobody should be allowed to have kids then.

And here is a straight woman that was arrested for prostituting out her own daughter.

How come left scum always defend child molesters?

DEFLECT MORE.

It's a thing you do.

Well, here is a mother and a father that raped their own child.

I guess nobody should be allowed to have kids then.

No, they shouldn't until they have had thorough psychological testing to prove that they would make suitable parents.

But that doesn't change the fact that all you've got is WHATABOUTISM.

Nice try.

How come left scum always defend child molesters?

I am not defending anything. I think all child molesters should be shot at dawn the day after they are found guilty.

You people only care about the gay child molesters, you could not give a fuck about the straight people that do it.

I am not defending anything. I think all child molesters should be shot at dawn the day after they are found guilty.

You people only care about the gay child molesters, you could not give a fuck about the straight people that do it.
No we don't. The point of the op is to show gays are grooming kids to have sex with. But you knew that.

What happens when it's a heterosexual couple? Should that mean no heterosexual couples should be able to adopt?
You know there's a difference between being gay, and being a complete fucking asshole who's do such a thing, right?

"‘Sexual abuse’ of 2 adopted kids: Gurgaon couple booked"

"According to police, a ‘prospective adoptive’ couple from Gurgaon adopted two minor siblings, a boy (4) and a girl (2), from an orphanage in Kolkata in March 2022. Police said that on July 12, 2022, the children were “returned” to the institution by the foster parents."

This is India, where they estimate something like 50% of kids are abused.

"
A Los Gatos couple accused of adopting a 9-year-old Russian orphan before turning him into a sex slave for the remainder of his childhood was convicted Tuesday in a last-minute plea deal that spared the South Bay executives — and their victim — a jury trial.

Ralph and Carolyn Flynn had faced 44 criminal counts, including felony charges of incest, sexual abuse of a child, unlawful sexual intercourse and lewd and lascivious acts."
And none other than the usual jerks came to the rescue of their perverted buddies. There won't be a need in a-bombs soon, degenerates like you will destroy America and its infamous tolerance will be their main weapon while the silent majority is standing by witnessing "Democracy" at work. The only way for the sane to survive will be to seek refuge in Russia.

No we don't.

Thank you for admitting it. That was refreshing to see.

The point of the op is to show gays are grooming kids to have sex with.

And the point of the OP is bullshit. Gays are not doing that any more than straight people are.

It was not gay people grooming kids at the Southern Baptist Churches. But you all would never start a thread about that because they are straight church going people.

If you actually gave a fuck about the kids you would focus on all the people doing these acts and not just the gay ones

And none other than the usual jerks came to the rescue of their perverted buddies. There won't be a need in a-bombs soon, degenerates like you will destroy America and its infamous tolerance will be their main weapon while the silent majority is standing by witnessing "Democracy" at work. The only way for the sane to survive will be to seek refuge in Russia.

The food is better in Russia.

Thank you for admitting it. That was refreshing to see.

And the point of the OP is bullshit. Gays are not doing that any more than straight people are.

It was not gay people grooming kids at the Southern Baptist Churches. But you all would never start a thread about that because they are straight church going people.

If you actually gave a fuck about the kids you would focus on all the people doing these acts and not just the gay ones
Well, I knew you would just keep lying. It's the howler monkey way.

Forum List

Back