‘They’re all begging me’: Trump’s 2024 veep tryouts get underway...could be Tim Scott or an Asian American in California, somebody Hispanic in Texas

And you're insane to think it's here now. :cuckoo:

Of course, you've spent the last 23 months convincing the forum you're insane, so this isn't exactly new information .
Thinking the election was stolen is insane, knowing it was is not. Fail troll.

No, YOU said that. The polls only show ~75% think the country is heading in the wrong direction. The polls DON'T say who people blame for that.
So the assholes leading the country are not responsible for it's direction? Who is insane? Could you say anything more stupid than that?

we are the 75 percent of the population that sees the Xiden and the Demafascist taking us in the wrong direction. You've aligned yourself with the 25 percent that disagree.

That was before Roe was overturned.

LOL

You retard, that's just a youtube video made by a conservative who's blaming Biden & Democrats for the 75%

face-palm-gif.278959

So the assholes leading the country are not responsible for it's direction? Who is insane? Could you say anything more stupid than that?

Retard, they're not solely responsible for 75% thinking we're heading in tbe wrong direction.

Again, such polls went up after it became apparent that Roe v. Wade would be reversed. Morons like you attribute that increase to Biden and Democrats.

How much more evidence do you really think this forum needs that you're out of your mind?

Retard, they're not solely responsible for 75% thinking we're heading in tbe wrong direction.

Again, such polls went up after it became apparent that Roe v. Wade would be reversed. Morons like you attribute that increase to Biden and Democrats.

How much more evidence do you really think this forum needs that you're out of your mind?
I just provided you a clip from NBC News, showing the poll, it was done BEFORE Roe, and shows the people blame Xiden and the Demafacist

why do you lie?

Why don't you prove that?

hahha it's a clip from NBC news....denial of reality is a core tenant of your dembot cult

LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever stupid. :lmao:

Moron, that video was posted by GOP War Room, not NBC News. GOP War room merely references an NBC News poll (which doesn't indicate what percentage blame Biden or Democrats), and contains links to other rightwing websites.

So no, NBC News didn't say that -- rightards said. And you being a rightard who's easily led by tbe nose, fell for it.

I can't believe you're so retarded, you actually thought that video was from NBC News.

Just kidding, I totally believe it! :lmao:

LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever stupid. :lmao:

Moron, that video was posted by GOP War Room, merely references an NBC News poll (which doesn't indicate what percentage blame Biden or Democrats), and contains links to other rightwing websites.

So no, NBC News didn't say that -- rightards said. And you being a rightard who's easily led by tbe nose, fell for it.

I can't believe you're so retarded, you actually thought that video was from NBC News.

Just kidding, I totally believe it! :lmao:
it's a clip from NBC Nightly News, yes, referancing the NBC poll...taken over a month before the Roe overturned, and yes, citing how most people polled blamed your cult

I just provided you a clip from NBC News, showing the poll, it was done BEFORE Roe, and shows the people blame Xiden and the Demafacist

why do you lie?

LOLOLOLOL

Cretin, you only think you posted a clip from NBC News. But you think that because you have a single digit IQ, not because it's true.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOLOL

Cretin, you only think you posted a clip from NBC News. But you think that because you have a single digit IQ, not because it's true.

:abgg2q.jpg:
haha you just can’t accept reality…it’s rather amazing how cultist you all have become

it's a clip from NBC Nightly News, yes, referancing the NBC poll...taken over a month before the Roe overturned, and yes, citing how most people polled blamed your cult

LOLOLOL

Holyshit, you're actually doubling down on stupid??

Moron, youtube shows that video was uploaded by GOP War Room, not NBC News. Why on Earth would anybody in their right mind take the word of an abject imbecile like you over youtube??

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back