‘They’re all begging me’: Trump’s 2024 veep tryouts get underway...could be Tim Scott or an Asian American in California, somebody Hispanic in Texas

Trump's VP running mate will have to be a kiss up, Brown noser, not looking for any self recognition.

It won't be DeSantis.

I can't see it being a woman either...

I can see him picking someone from Fox News, like he did when he was in office, to come and work in the whitehouse or his admin...this time maybe a vp.... maybe????? :)

Pompeo could kiss ass for 4 years, like he did before, perhaps?

Hmmmm, I think as far as VP choices Trump is limited.

Trump's VP running mate will have to be a kiss up, Brown noser, not looking for any self recognition.

It won't be DeSantis.

I can't see it being a woman either...

I can see him picking someone from Fox News, like he did when he was in office, to come and work in the whitehouse or his admin...this time maybe a vp.... maybe????? :)

Pompeo could kiss ass for 4 years, like he did before, perhaps?I

Hmmmm, I think we far as VP choices Trump is limited.
As long as he doesn't pick a RINO.

Inflation is quite normal under the circumstances... The borders aren't open.. you're being pretty dramatic.
You are just plain stupid to deny those facts. You are helping no one by enabling these lying bastards. Do you think you are an elite?

Rampant crime is caused by guns everywhere.

And who supports more of them on our streets?

Rampant crime is caused by not punishing the criminals. Bonehead. You people treat criminals like a protected class

We Republicans need to get past Trump.

Yeah, what would McConnell's GOP of McTurtle Losers want
with the most popular, successful and charismatic
person to ever fall into their laps in the past
100 years setting a new record of
getting the most votes of any
sitting president EVER
achieving more in
four years than
few get done
in eight???

What you need is another Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole or John McCain!!! :rock:

When there was never an evidentiary hearing, no it is not.
An evidentiary hearing is where the witnesses to affidavits can repeat their testimony in open court, under cross examination.

There was never a need for such a hearing, because the affidavits didn't support any evidence of voter fraud.

Forum List

Back