‘They’re all begging me’: Trump’s 2024 veep tryouts get underway...could be Tim Scott or an Asian American in California, somebody Hispanic in Texas

LOLOLOL

Holyshit, you're actually doubling down on stupid??

Moron, youtube shows that video was uploaded by GOP War Room, not NBC News. Why on Earth would anybody in their right mind take the word of an abject imbecile like you over youtube??

face-palm-gif.278959
GOP War Room can upload clips from NBC news. That doesn’t change the fact that was a a NBC story

This is too much fun...

it's a clip from NBC Nightly News, yes, referancing the NBC poll...

This is the description of the video, entered by the uploader..uploaded...

Screenshot_20221003-132857_Samsung Internet.jpg

Which means, according to a flaming nut like you, it was NBC News, and not RNC War Room, who posted the description...

GOP War Room

Subscribe for the latest on Joe Biden and the Democrat Party's lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies:

FOLLOW US!

RNC Research Twitter:

For daily blog posts from RNC Research

You're as fucked in the head as FruitLoops. :lmao:

taken over a month before the Roe overturned, and yes, citing how most people polled blamed your cult

Moron, that poll was taken between May 5th and May 10th...

Days after a SCOTUS draft opinion was leaked that they were preparing to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Why do you post here? You make a complete ass of yourself all the time.

This is too much fun...

This is the description of the video, entered by the uploader..uploaded...

Which means, according to a flaming nut like you, it was NBC News, and not RNC War Room, who posted the description...

GOP War Room
Subscribe for the latest on Joe Biden and the Democrat Party's lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies:
FOLLOW US!
RNC Research Twitter:
For daily blog posts from RNC Research

You're as fucked in the head as FruitLoops. :lmao:

Moron, that poll was taken between May 5th and May 10th...

Days after a SCOTUS draft opinion was leaked that they were preparing to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Why do you post here? You make a complete ass of yourself all the time.
no i didn’t say anthjng about who uploaded the nbc story.

the nbc poll said the majority blame xiden and his party

the roe case has nothing to do with it

no i didn’t say anthjng about who uploaded the nbc story.

the nbc poll said the majority blame xiden and his party

LOL

Dayum, you're actually getting dumber. Nothing in that clip said a "majority" blame Biden or his party.

face-palm-gif.278959

the roe case has nothing to do with it

The hell it didn't. News about Roe v. Wade being on target to be reversed was released before that poll was taken. Many protests had already begun before that poll was taken.

LOL

Dayum, you're actually getting dumber. Nothing in that clip said a "majority" blame Biden or his party.

face-palm-gif.278959

The hell it didn't. News about Roe v. Wade being on target to be reversed was released before that poll was taken. Many protests had already begun before that poll was taken.
omg of course it did

the polls had been over 70 percent ans climbing for months.

Roe has nothing to do with why the majority of americans think xiden and the dembots have us heading in the wrong direction

omg of course it did

You only think the video said that because you're dumb. What it actually said was...

"... and many place the blame squarely on the president and his parry."

"many" ≠ "majority"

Roe has nothing to do with why the majority of americans think xiden and the dembots have us heading in the wrong direction

I never said that. Sadly, your illiteracy causes you to think I did. What I actually said was Roe v. Wade caused the wrong direction poll to increase.

You only think the video said that because you're dumb. What it actually said was...

"... and many place the blame squarely on the president and his parry."

"many" ≠ "majority"

I never said that. Sadly, your illiteracy causes you to think I did. What I actually said was Roe v. Wade caused the wrong direction poll to increase.
hahah you are pathetic…i’ve literally shown you it’s all xiden
How do they show that?
because ever since their policies took hold the polls have shown more and more people believing that

hahah you are pathetic…i’ve literally shown you it’s all xiden

LOL

You've shown no such thing, ya mad cow. All you've done is say it. Polls only ask if you think the country is heading in the right direction or the wrong direction; they rarely break down the reasons why as a follow up.

And in actually, with the fact that Biden's job approval rating is averaging about 42%, that in itself reveals it's not all Biden.

because ever since their policies hold the polls have shown more and more people believing that

With even more feeling that after it became public information that Roe v. Wade was in SCOTUS's crosshairs.

LOL

You've shown no such thing, ya mad cow. All you've done is say it. Polls only ask if you think the country is heading in the right direction or the wrong direction; they rarely break down the reasons why as a follow up.

And in actually, with the fact that Biden's job approval rating is averaging about 42%, that in itself reveals it's not all Biden.

With even more feeling that after it became public information that Roe v. Wade was in SCOTUS's crosshairs.
1) no
2) no…these polls is a direct reflection of the demafacist and has increased every month the xiden dembots have been. in power and their policies at work

1) no
2) no…these polls is a direct reflection of the demafacist and has increased every month the xiden dembots have been. in power and their policies at work

A pity you can't prove that. But sure, you're welcome to keep saying it.

A pity you can't prove that. But sure, you're welcome to keep saying it.
haha of course i can. and did…these polls are monthy they’ve been climbing every month to this record high. since xiden took office

what does the trump admin have to do with the fact 75 percent of the population currently thinks xiden and the dss fascist have us heading in the wrong direction?
Polls showed the same thing during the 1-terms fuckups one term.

So, what do you have?

Polls showed the same thing during the 1-terms fuckups one term.

So, what do you have?
sounds like, thankfully xiden’s gonna be a one term president! cheers!!

and did. yoj read your link? 53 percent during trump admin…not 75 like now

Last edited:
haha of course i can. and did…these polls are monthy they’ve been climbing every month to this record high. since xiden took office

Right/wrong direction polls don't indicate reasons.

Then we have approval rating polls, which currently have Biden around 42% and Republicans about the same as Democrats.

Then we have election polls which are also in a statistical tie.

So you have proven none of you bullshit claims.

Right/wrong direction polls don't indicate reasons.

Then we have approval rating polls, which currently have Biden around 42% and Republicans about the same as Democrats.

Then we have election polls which are also in a statistical tie.

So you have proven none of you bullshit claims.
other then the majority of the country thinks the xiden admin has us going in the wrong direction

As high as 87% before the 2020 election.
not according to the link he provided…but yoj are right it was highest during the covid pandemic…much like it’s high now during the xiden pandemic

Forum List

Back