They will Not Bow.....

And Sunnis and Shiites murder each because of...Israel?
You are such an idiot.
They are fighting for ME supremacy on who will nuke Israel, jackass!

THAT IS ABOUT RIGHT, ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY DONT HAVE THE BRAINS TO BUILD ANY NUKES.
Like I told you earlier
You are such an idiot.

THAT IS ABOUT RIGHT, ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY DONT HAVE THE BRAINS TO BUILD ANY NUKES.
When it comes to not having brains you are the clear winner, especially in light of the Iran deal where Iran's know how in Nuke technology is not questioned.

Stay off the Fruit Loops!
The I-ranians are third world bumpkins. All of their nuclear (nukular) technology is of Russian manufacture and design.

So yes, the I-ranian nukular technology know-how is in question - the question being in the form of an analogy: why would anyone let children play with matches? Especially retarded children who are a part of a death cult.
Einstein was right about Zionist Fascism, you're a prime example, funny you use the same euphemisms as the Nazis did, did it rub off them?
So, you don't disagree that the I-ranian nukular program was of Russian manufacture and design.

Like I told you earlier

When it comes to not having brains you are the clear winner, especially in light of the Iran deal where Iran's know how in Nuke technology is not questioned.

The I-ranians are third world bumpkins. All of their nuclear (nukular) technology is of Russian manufacture and design.

So yes, the I-ranian nukular technology know-how is in question - the question being in the form of an analogy: why would anyone let children play with matches? Especially retarded children who are a part of a death cult.
Einstein was right about Zionist Fascism, you're a prime example, funny you use the same euphemisms as the Nazis did, did it rub off them?
So, you don't disagree that the I-ranian nukular program was of Russian manufacture and design.
Who cares?

pbel, et al,

I think you are mistaken in a very real sense.

(COMMENT)

Yes --- many Israeli seem to hold a political philosophy, or belong to a movement, that share a group goal --- with the principle held agenda of a geopolitical seeking independence for its culture and freedom from hostile entities that would suppress or persecute the Jewish People.

Where as the Hostile Arab Palestinian were actually in support of the NAZI Regime and Communism. While not all Palestinians were pro-NAZI, "Farouq Qaddoumi, the former political bureau head of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), said that Arabs were “enthusiastic supporters” of the Nazis during World War II." (See video interview. Source: Arutz Sheva First Publish: 12/19/2013)

But as time heals all wounds, so it is with the adverse relationship with WWII Hostile Regimes. While it might have played a role seven decades ago, it is probably not relevant today. Needless to say, BOTH factions (Arab and Israeli) had national aspirations; nothing Sinister in that.

See --- It is an Interesting read.
Nazi Palestine: The Plans for the Extermination of the Jews in Palestine
Nazi Palestine, by Klaus-Michael Mallmann and Martin Cuppers - Large Print Reviews - Book Review

Most Respectfully,
R

The Israelis are already at the 1967 green line which are the 1967 lines, what you mean are the 1949 lines or even the 1947 lines which where never recognised by the Palestinians until 1988. If the Palestinians want an end to the occupation they just need to stick to the promise they made
What land grab as none is in evidence, taking back land that was yours in 1948 is not a land grab, and as the Palestinians have shown they will just take it all and make up laws to cover the theft.
One nuke is worth 10 million soldiers on the ground and that is what the arab's are aware of. They outlasted no one as they never held control of the land for 1000 years, and still don't control all of it. Their Oil is running out and soon they will be back to being nomadic illiterate camel herders. The Jews can wait them out as they are no threat now their claws have been cut, and Iran cant afford to use a nuke if it wants to exist into the next decade.
If Israel uses nukes Russia and Pakistan will nuke her.
Israel has no reason to use nukes. Their conventional forces could easily reduce Hamas'istan to smoking ruins in a matter of days if needed. Neighboring islamo-hell holes are busy enough dealing with their own dysfunctional societies and failing economies to challenge the mayhem that Israel could unleash if challenged.

You islamo-converts are a hoot.
Yes, nuke Gaza you ZioNazi. You probably have too because your IDF doesn't want to go in there fearing losses like the last time.

They don't need to go in anymore after the press showed them where hamas was placing its illegal weapons. Now they can fire from safety and destroy every illegal weapon in safety.
You always come up with Israel nuking arab muslims because it is the latest LIE by islamonazi propagandists. It is more likely to be Iran that will nuke gaza, as they have threatened to use them as soon as they build them
Iran daily chants death to Israel and they either have them hidden or ready in a few years...

If I were a vagabond Israeli, I'd have my bags packed at the ready.

If I was Iran I would be looking for a way out before I ended up as the barbecue. They would not dare use a nuke as they would end up as glow in the dark stickers.

pbel, et al,

I often wonder if this Hostile Arab Palestinian Campaign against civilians, who are not members of the armed forces or security services and police, is something to which they are proud?

(REFERENCE)

Islam and Ethics of War and Peace IMAM Dr Abdul Jalil Sajid

(COMMENT)

Of course it is known that the Arab Palestinian of today feel some connection to the Arab Palestinian of the early 20th Century. Then as now, the dispute resolution process of choice has been armed conflict, unconventional and asymmetric warfare. In the last 67 years, after the establishment of the State of Israel, the Arab Palestinian has decided to adopt a position of non-chivalric virtue. That is --- it has opted to adopt the position that: "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." The Code of Chivalry is not in play. It is not reasonable to assume, within a society in which Jihad has becomes an individual duty of every Muslim, that priority will be given to:

• Protecting the weak and defenseless people.
• Fight for everyone’s welfare.
• Honor the fellow knights.
• Respect the honor of women.
• Speak the truth all the time.

That the strategy, policy and plans of the Hostile Arab Palestinian include:
• Making the civilian population the object of attack.
• A policy of indiscriminate fire.
• A policy to locate military objectives within or near:

∆ Densely populated areas.
∆ Not to remove civilians and objects under its control away from the vicinity of military objectives.
∆ Facilities providing shelter to the wounded, protected persons, and in close proximity to safety zones.
• To take advantage of the presence of protected persons for the purpose of rendering certain offensive areas or activities immune from otherwise legitimate targeting.
• To conduct such acts of violence intended to:

∆ To intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
∆ To influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
∆ To affect the conduct of a government by infrastructure destruction, assassination, or kidnapping and murder.

The Hostile Arab Palestinian that attempts this type of strategy has absolutely no moral ground on which to stand.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, The hostile Arab population is fighting Colonialism...What Moral ground do you stand on supporting what Albert Einstein called Zionist Fascism when he refused the Israeli Presidency?

You are such an idiot.

Like I told you earlier
pbel, et al,

I often wonder if this Hostile Arab Palestinian Campaign against civilians, who are not members of the armed forces or security services and police, is something to which they are proud?

(REFERENCE)

Islam and Ethics of War and Peace IMAM Dr Abdul Jalil Sajid

(COMMENT)

Of course it is known that the Arab Palestinian of today feel some connection to the Arab Palestinian of the early 20th Century. Then as now, the dispute resolution process of choice has been armed conflict, unconventional and asymmetric warfare. In the last 67 years, after the establishment of the State of Israel, the Arab Palestinian has decided to adopt a position of non-chivalric virtue. That is --- it has opted to adopt the position that: "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." The Code of Chivalry is not in play. It is not reasonable to assume, within a society in which Jihad has becomes an individual duty of every Muslim, that priority will be given to:

• Protecting the weak and defenseless people.
• Fight for everyone’s welfare.
• Honor the fellow knights.
• Respect the honor of women.
• Speak the truth all the time.

That the strategy, policy and plans of the Hostile Arab Palestinian include:
• Making the civilian population the object of attack.
• A policy of indiscriminate fire.
• A policy to locate military objectives within or near:

∆ Densely populated areas.
∆ Not to remove civilians and objects under its control away from the vicinity of military objectives.
∆ Facilities providing shelter to the wounded, protected persons, and in close proximity to safety zones.
• To take advantage of the presence of protected persons for the purpose of rendering certain offensive areas or activities immune from otherwise legitimate targeting.
• To conduct such acts of violence intended to:

∆ To intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
∆ To influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
∆ To affect the conduct of a government by infrastructure destruction, assassination, or kidnapping and murder.

The Hostile Arab Palestinian that attempts this type of strategy has absolutely no moral ground on which to stand.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, The hostile Arab population is fighting Colonialism...What Moral ground do you stand on supporting what Albert Einstein called Zionist Fascism when he refused the Israeli Presidency?

You are such an idiot.

Is that why they had to pay the Russians to build their reactor, and supply the radioactive material

Like I told you earlier

Who cares?

You do or you would not have replied with who cares. It also shows that the Iranians are not capable of building a nuclear reactor and had to call in outside help. Typical muslim trait as shown when the Saudis bought in oil men to get their black gold for them.

Like I told you earlier

Who cares?

You do or you would not have replied with who cares. It also shows that the Iranians are not capable of building a nuclear reactor and had to call in outside help. Typical muslim trait as shown when the Saudis bought in oil men to get their black gold for them.
ps a
Like I told you earlier

Who cares?

Stop eating Fruit Loops and posting your usual delusional fantasies...The Iranians were smart to not re-invent the wheel and quickly go into production on a proven design, which is very smart...But keep wailing like a braying Jack-Ass chasing marshmallows, because you appear demented with your Phoney presentations.

Who cares?

ps a

Who cares?

Stop eating Fruit Loops and posting your usual delusional fantasies...The Iranians were smart to not re-invent the wheel and quickly go into production on a proven design, which is very smart...But keep wailing like a braying Jack-Ass chasing marshmallows, because you appear demented with your Phoney presentations.

LOSER losing the plot again because your islamonazi propaganda is burst wide open and proven to be a lie.

Who cares?

ps a
Who cares?

LOSER losing the plot again because your islamonazi propaganda is burst wide open and proven to be a lie.
You're the ONLY one crying and whining Phoney because you have nothing but your lies to stand on!

The mottof of the IDF is "11:1". Each soldier knows they are outnumbered 11-1 and therefore must kill 12 of the enemy before he dies. IF the US every removes Israel's leash, the Arabs are going to get to see that mentality in action. I wouldn't bet against most of thise IDF soldiers meeting and superceeding their quotas.

The mottof of the IDF is "11:1". Each soldier knows they are outnumbered 11-1 and therefore must kill 12 of the enemy before he dies. IF the US every removes Israel's leash, the Arabs are going to get to see that mentality in action. I wouldn't bet against most of thise IDF soldiers meeting and superceeding their quotas.
The problem with your thinking is that the Palestinians are Muslims and Arabs...Kill them all and you still have a 20,000 to one ratio of Arabs to fight on and on.

For all those "defenders' of the Israeli leadership that has always ruled through fear mongering of the common Israeli citizen......Just research by yourself this:

Which country has the MOST U.N. sanctions for breaches of international laws???

they too will have nukes soon.

If you honestly believe Israel will let Iran get nukes, you're a fool. If you think Israel won't strike first you're also a fool.
You're obviously an Idiot, if Israel had that capacity they would have done it...if they pre-emptively nuke anybody the Russians and Pakistanis will nuke her...

The balance of power in the ME is rapidly favoring Israel's enemies!

Who cares?

ps a
Who cares?

You're the ONLY one crying and whining Phoney because you have nothing but your lies to stand on!

What lies, how about you prove they are lies. That is if you can without using biased and partisan sources

they too will have nukes soon.

If you honestly believe Israel will let Iran get nukes, you're a fool. If you think Israel won't strike first you're also a fool.
You're obviously an Idiot, if Israel had that capacity they would have done it...if they pre-emptively nuke anybody the Russians and Pakistanis will nuke her...

The balance of power in the ME is rapidly favoring Israel's enemies!

You are mixing up civilised Israel with uncivilised islamonazi's

Forum List

Back