They will Not Bow.....

pbel, et al,

I often wonder if this Hostile Arab Palestinian Campaign against civilians, who are not members of the armed forces or security services and police, is something to which they are proud?

If there is anything I've learned over the many years of following the ME conflicts is that they all revolve around a Cultural Religious war instigated by Israel being established in their mists by forcible Western quasi-colonialism...

The second thing I learned is as Muslims you are required to resist all invaders...

This is the history written in our encyclopedias, that the Arabs have resisted all previous invaders who left: The Christian Crusaders, the Brits, the French, the Turks, now Israel and America...

They will not Bow!

Three new stabbings — in Jerusalem, in the West Bank and another in Israel's economic hub of Tel Aviv — left several people wounded and an attacker dead.
(REFERENCE)

Islam and Ethics of War and Peace IMAM Dr Abdul Jalil Sajid

(COMMENT)

Of course it is known that the Arab Palestinian of today feel some connection to the Arab Palestinian of the early 20th Century. Then as now, the dispute resolution process of choice has been armed conflict, unconventional and asymmetric warfare. In the last 67 years, after the establishment of the State of Israel, the Arab Palestinian has decided to adopt a position of non-chivalric virtue. That is --- it has opted to adopt the position that: "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." The Code of Chivalry is not in play. It is not reasonable to assume, within a society in which Jihad has becomes an individual duty of every Muslim, that priority will be given to:

• Protecting the weak and defenseless people.
• Fight for everyone’s welfare.
• Honor the fellow knights.
• Respect the honor of women.
• Speak the truth all the time.

That the strategy, policy and plans of the Hostile Arab Palestinian include:
• Making the civilian population the object of attack.
• A policy of indiscriminate fire.
• A policy to locate military objectives within or near:

∆ Densely populated areas.
∆ Not to remove civilians and objects under its control away from the vicinity of military objectives.
∆ Facilities providing shelter to the wounded, protected persons, and in close proximity to safety zones.
• To take advantage of the presence of protected persons for the purpose of rendering certain offensive areas or activities immune from otherwise legitimate targeting.
• To conduct such acts of violence intended to:

∆ To intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
∆ To influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
∆ To affect the conduct of a government by infrastructure destruction, assassination, or kidnapping and murder.

The Hostile Arab Palestinian that attempts this type of strategy has absolutely no moral ground on which to stand.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, The hostile Arab population is fighting Colonialism...What Moral ground do you stand on supporting what Albert Einstein called Zionist Fascism when he refused the Israeli Presidency?

And Sunnis and Shiites murder each because of...Israel?
You are such an idiot.
They are fighting for ME supremacy on who will nuke Israel, jackass!

pbel, et al,

I often wonder if this Hostile Arab Palestinian Campaign against civilians, who are not members of the armed forces or security services and police, is something to which they are proud?

If there is anything I've learned over the many years of following the ME conflicts is that they all revolve around a Cultural Religious war instigated by Israel being established in their mists by forcible Western quasi-colonialism...

The second thing I learned is as Muslims you are required to resist all invaders...

This is the history written in our encyclopedias, that the Arabs have resisted all previous invaders who left: The Christian Crusaders, the Brits, the French, the Turks, now Israel and America...

They will not Bow!

Three new stabbings — in Jerusalem, in the West Bank and another in Israel's economic hub of Tel Aviv — left several people wounded and an attacker dead.
(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Of course it is known that the Arab Palestinian of today feel some connection to the Arab Palestinian of the early 20th Century. Then as now, the dispute resolution process of choice has been armed conflict, unconventional and asymmetric warfare. In the last 67 years, after the establishment of the State of Israel, the Arab Palestinian has decided to adopt a position of non-chivalric virtue. That is --- it has opted to adopt the position that: "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." The Code of Chivalry is not in play. It is not reasonable to assume, within a society in which Jihad has becomes an individual duty of every Muslim, that priority will be given to:

∆ Not to remove civilians and objects under its control away from the vicinity of military objectives.
∆ Facilities providing shelter to the wounded, protected persons, and in close proximity to safety zones.
• To take advantage of the presence of protected persons for the purpose of rendering certain offensive areas or activities immune from otherwise legitimate targeting.

∆ To affect the conduct of a government by infrastructure destruction, assassination, or kidnapping and murder.

The Hostile Arab Palestinian that attempts this type of strategy has absolutely no moral ground on which to stand.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, The hostile Arab population is fighting Colonialism...What Moral ground do you stand on supporting what Albert Einstein called Zionist Fascism when he refused the Israeli Presidency?

You are such an idiot.

In your version of history, were the Sunnis and Shiites murdering each other before, let's say, 1800?

pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

In your version of history, were the Sunnis and Shiites murdering each other before, let's say, 1800?
who cares, dummy?

pbel, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

who cares, dummy?
Easy, since you insist that the Sunnis and Shiites are only murdering each other in order to get the honor of destroyingg Israel, it stands to reason that they were NOT murdering each other until Jews starting moving into the region.
Now answer the question...

pbel, et al,

You call it colonialism; and that is where we differ.

pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

I see it as the Powerful Arab interests defying the resolution of the General Assembly Resolution 181(II) and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein.

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

who cares, dummy?
Easy, since you insist that the Sunnis and Shiites are only murdering each other in order to get the honor of destroyingg Israel, it stands to reason that they were NOT murdering each other until Jews starting moving into the region.
I was being facetious Slow Mo.

You are such an idiot.

who cares, dummy?
I was being facetious Slow Mo.
Solve your own problems and give us a call in about an eternity or so.

pbel, et al,

pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

I see it as the Powerful Arab interests defying the resolution of the General Assembly Resolution 181(II) and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco like the ZioNazis you pick and choose which UN actions you support...Like the ZioNazis you have no Moral ground to stand on except your contradictions.

pbel, et al,

pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco like the ZioNazis you pick and choose which UN actions you support...Like the ZioNazis you have no Moral ground to stand on except your contradictions.

ZioNazis are too busy winning Nobel Peace Prizes to pay attention to Arab Self-Inflicted Ailments.

...They will not Bow!...
snl-church-lady-special.jpg

MEH.

They can remain un-bowed all they like, on the Jordanian side of the border, where the Jews will kick their nasty, stupid Neanderthal asses.

pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Then as now, the dispute resolution process of choice has been armed conflict,​

No it isn't. The Palestinians want a just solution based on international law.

Since everyone seems to be avoiding that option, violence is only plan B.

But who's international law, as they seem to conjure laws out of thin air that never became law. It is like the 67 borders that are really the 1947 partition borders that they originally declined. Or the Res 242 recommendation that Israel leave territory occupied once peace and borders have been negotiated that they read as Israel give up all of Palestine and return to Europe.

They have been offered just solutions and have turned them all down, then demanded they be honoured and given as a pre requisite to peace talks at a later date.

Even if they sign a peace deal they have stated that the war and terrorism will continue until they reach their ultimate goal of the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews

The only colonialism is that of the arab muslim hordes that want to take over the world. The Jews were invited to migrate and close settle by the lands last two sovereign rulers, they are not colonists any more than you are

Re-cycling old headlines again . And regurgitating old posts

If the Palestinians don't start bowing they might find they will break, and then they wont be any good for anything will they. The land was never theirs under International law so they have no claim to it and should be moved of by the UN, they have been give 3 x 3 x 3 chances to act like decent human beings and negotiate a peace deal and have refused every time. And don't say the Israelis would not give anything as it never got to that point before the Palestinians walked out of the negotiations. Time for the west to enforce talks by bringing a halt to all aid and blockading gaza and the west bank, this does not mean the Palestinian give in it means they talk without any pre conditions.
Like I've said before, go back to the 67 lines, Israel's land grab will never be legal or accepted by anyone...

Sure Israel has nukes but no manpower...The Arabs will resist this occupation until they succeed...

They outlasted the Crusaders, the Ottomans, the British, the French, the Italians, Colonialism is always defeated with long-term resistance.

The Israelis are already at the 1967 green line which are the 1967 lines, what you mean are the 1949 lines or even the 1947 lines which where never recognised by the Palestinians until 1988. If the Palestinians want an end to the occupation they just need to stick to the promise they made
What land grab as none is in evidence, taking back land that was yours in 1948 is not a land grab, and as the Palestinians have shown they will just take it all and make up laws to cover the theft.
One nuke is worth 10 million soldiers on the ground and that is what the arab's are aware of. They outlasted no one as they never held control of the land for 1000 years, and still don't control all of it. Their Oil is running out and soon they will be back to being nomadic illiterate camel herders. The Jews can wait them out as they are no threat now their claws have been cut, and Iran cant afford to use a nuke if it wants to exist into the next decade.
If Israel uses nukes Russia and Pakistan will nuke her.
Israel has no reason to use nukes. Their conventional forces could easily reduce Hamas'istan to smoking ruins in a matter of days if needed. Neighboring islamo-hell holes are busy enough dealing with their own dysfunctional societies and failing economies to challenge the mayhem that Israel could unleash if challenged.

You islamo-converts are a hoot.
Yes, nuke Gaza you ZioNazi. You probably have too because your IDF doesn't want to go in there fearing losses like the last time.

They don't need to go in anymore after the press showed them where hamas was placing its illegal weapons. Now they can fire from safety and destroy every illegal weapon in safety.
You always come up with Israel nuking arab muslims because it is the latest LIE by islamonazi propagandists. It is more likely to be Iran that will nuke gaza, as they have threatened to use them as soon as they build them

pbel, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

who cares, dummy?

The sunnis and Shiites that are getting killed of course, or don't they count seeing as no Jews are involved

pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

THAT IS ABOUT RIGHT, ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY DONT HAVE THE BRAINS TO BUILD ANY NUKES.

pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

THAT IS ABOUT RIGHT, ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY DONT HAVE THE BRAINS TO BUILD ANY NUKES.
Iran aabu
The only colonialism is that of the arab muslim hordes that want to take over the world. The Jews were invited to migrate and close settle by the lands last two sovereign rulers, they are not colonists any more than you are
The Jews were invited by Colonial Invaders Dr. fruit loop...Sovereign only to themselves not to the people...

The Chinese are sending forces to help Russia, the ZioNazi Fascist State is now a third rate power in the region!

Last edited:
pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

Like I told you earlier
pbel, et al,

They will not Bow!

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

When it comes to not having brains you are the clear winner, especially in light of the Iran deal where Iran's know how in Nuke technology is not questioned.

Stay off the Fruit Loops!

Like I've said before, go back to the 67 lines, Israel's land grab will never be legal or accepted by anyone...

Sure Israel has nukes but no manpower...The Arabs will resist this occupation until they succeed...

They outlasted the Crusaders, the Ottomans, the British, the French, the Italians, Colonialism is always defeated with long-term resistance.

The Israelis are already at the 1967 green line which are the 1967 lines, what you mean are the 1949 lines or even the 1947 lines which where never recognised by the Palestinians until 1988. If the Palestinians want an end to the occupation they just need to stick to the promise they made
What land grab as none is in evidence, taking back land that was yours in 1948 is not a land grab, and as the Palestinians have shown they will just take it all and make up laws to cover the theft.
One nuke is worth 10 million soldiers on the ground and that is what the arab's are aware of. They outlasted no one as they never held control of the land for 1000 years, and still don't control all of it. Their Oil is running out and soon they will be back to being nomadic illiterate camel herders. The Jews can wait them out as they are no threat now their claws have been cut, and Iran cant afford to use a nuke if it wants to exist into the next decade.
If Israel uses nukes Russia and Pakistan will nuke her.
Israel has no reason to use nukes. Their conventional forces could easily reduce Hamas'istan to smoking ruins in a matter of days if needed. Neighboring islamo-hell holes are busy enough dealing with their own dysfunctional societies and failing economies to challenge the mayhem that Israel could unleash if challenged.

You islamo-converts are a hoot.
Yes, nuke Gaza you ZioNazi. You probably have too because your IDF doesn't want to go in there fearing losses like the last time.

They don't need to go in anymore after the press showed them where hamas was placing its illegal weapons. Now they can fire from safety and destroy every illegal weapon in safety.
You always come up with Israel nuking arab muslims because it is the latest LIE by islamonazi propagandists. It is more likely to be Iran that will nuke gaza, as they have threatened to use them as soon as they build them
Iran daily chants death to Israel and they either have them hidden or ready in a few years...

If I were a vagabond Israeli, I'd have my bags packed at the ready.

pbel, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

Like I told you earlier
pbel, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such an idiot.

When it comes to not having brains you are the clear winner, especially in light of the Iran deal where Iran's know how in Nuke technology is not questioned.

The I-ranians are third world bumpkins. All of their nuclear (nukular) technology is of Russian manufacture and design.

So yes, the I-ranian nukular technology know-how is in question - the question being in the form of an analogy: why would anyone let children play with matches? Especially retarded children who are a part of a death cult.

You are such an idiot.

Like I told you earlier

You are such an idiot.

The I-ranians are third world bumpkins. All of their nuclear (nukular) technology is of Russian manufacture and design.

So yes, the I-ranian nukular technology know-how is in question - the question being in the form of an analogy: why would anyone let children play with matches? Especially retarded children who are a part of a death cult.
Einstein was right about Zionist Fascism, you're a prime example, funny you use the same euphemisms as the Nazis did, did it rub off them?

Forum List

Back