They plan to hit the floor running

To funny..quite the laundry list. I see, with some amusement that you have Biden causing inflation and a recession at the same time? Quite the feat.
Now some might think that this is the Republicans big chance to fix all that..but what's the number 1 priority? Hunter's laptop, right?

You find falling off a bicycle evidence of incompetence? I see you have divides the country listed? Good thing Trump was all about unity and shit~
Tries to incite a civil war...odd..the only talk of that is the RWNJ's on this board.

I guess if you throw anything you can think of..perhaps it will stick? You will convince the already convinced..and everyone else will just laugh and move on.

Honestly and between you and I, you didn't address much of the list I provided. So who was responsible for the US inflation rate jumping from what...1.2% under Trump, to a height of 9.1% under Biden?

Was it "Putin's price hike" as Biden called it? You are aware that inflation is not a "global" thing, as Biden later defined it, right? Would you like some proof? Our inflation rate rose to 9.1%, and is currently seasonally adjusted down to 7.7%. So how does that compare to these countries?

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

Now ask yourself this: If inflation isn't due to the "Putin price hike" and it isn't "global", just what is it that's making our inflation rate so damned high, in relation to those other countries? Could it be the massive inflationary spending bills President Biden and the Democrats in Congress have rammed through?

Or is it just "Putin's price hike" and a "global" thing? Obviously it's not "global", so there goes that theory. SO then it must be "Putin's price hike", in spite of the fact that US inflation rose dramatically even before Putin invaded Ukraine.

So what is it that's causing prices to be so high under Biden? Magic? Voodoo? Evil spirits? You tell me.

Honestly and between you and I, you didn't address much of the list I provided. So who was responsible for the US inflation rate jumping from what...1.2% under Trump, to a height of 9.1% under Biden?

Was it "Putin's price hike" as Biden called it? You are aware that inflation is not a "global" thing, as Biden later defined it, right? Would you like some proof? Our inflation rate rose to 9.1%, and is currently seasonally adjusted down to 7.7%. So how does that compare to these countries?

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

Now ask yourself this: If inflation isn't due to the "Putin price hike" and it isn't "global", just what is it that's making our inflation rate so damned high, in relation to those other countries? Could it be the massive inflationary spending bills President Biden and the Democrats in Congress have rammed through?

Or is it just "Putin's price hike" and a "global" thing? Obviously it's not "global", so there goes that theory. SO then it must be "Putin's price hike", in spite of the fact that US inflation rose dramatically even before Putin invaded Ukraine.

So what is it that's causing prices to be so high under Biden? Magic? Voodoo? Evil spirits? You tell me.
Cool..good of you to acknowledge that inflation has gone down almost 2 points since its high water mark. I imagine that's a result of Biden's policies, right? i also note that there are no European countries on your list..except Switzerland and Norway. Both managed economies BTW.

I imagine that it's a matter of scale..given that most of your listed countries are small..with slower economies.

Quite amused at your listing Puerto Rico as a country. LOL! A Trumpian moment eh?

L
Biden and the Democrats in Congress caused those things. Now you expect one-half of the legislative branch to swoop in and magically make them go away without the support of the Senate and the executive branch of government?

As well as these other things Biden caused?

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was in 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• A broken election system corrupt with fraud, sometimes taking months to count

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.
Links. Take your time. Oh, and credible links. Fox doesn't count.

Biden and the Democrats in Congress caused those things. Now you expect one-half of the legislative branch to swoop in and magically make them go away without the support of the Senate and the executive branch of government?

As well as these other things Biden caused?

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was in 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• A broken election system corrupt with fraud, sometimes taking months to count

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

Excellent Post!!!
You pretty much covered everything and if dems are honest they cant deny any of it.
Of course knowing dems they'll either ignore your post or commence to lying about it.

To funny..quite the laundry list. I see, with some amusement that you have Biden causing inflation and a recession at the same time? Quite the feat.
Now some might think that this is the Republicans big chance to fix all that..but what's the number 1 priority? Hunter's laptop, right?

You find falling off a bicycle evidence of incompetence? I see you have divides the country listed? Good thing Trump was all about unity and shit~
Tries to incite a civil war...odd..the only talk of that is the RWNJ's on this board.

I guess if you throw anything you can think of..perhaps it will stick? You will convince the already convinced..and everyone else will just laugh and move on.

And there you have it.
The lies are flowing already.

You didn't take the Senate and blob endorsed candidates didn't do that well.

The country is tired of the act.

And now the republicans in congress are going to make a tribute album?

Sounds good.

No,America is tired of the left and what they've done to our country.
In fact it's so bad you have to resort to cheating and with hispanics and blacks leaving your party you're really starting to panic.

No shit!!!
Dems didnt do fuck all on any of those issues.

No shit. If those were such pressing issues, why didn't Biden address those while he had full control of Congress?

That old fucker has done blown his wad. He had his chance and like Barack Obama called it, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

Cool..good of you to acknowledge that inflation has gone down almost 2 points since its high water mark. I imagine that's a result of Biden's policies, right? i also note that there are no European countries on your list..except Switzerland and Norway. Both managed economies BTW.

I imagine that it's a matter of scale..given that most of your listed countries are small..with slower economies.

Quite amused at your listing Puerto Rico as a country. LOL! A Trumpian moment eh?

I did not list Puerto Rico as a country. Their inflation data came from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which lists them as a "country." So blame the IMF, although I don't think they would take kindly to be referred to as "Trumpian."

Even so, their 4.4% inflation rate is far lower than out own 7.7%, which is down from 9.1%.

Now as to your first question, I would assume that the reduced inflation rate was either due to the Federal reserve's raising of the interest rate, or the fact that some of Biden's major spending bills were greatly trimmed. Or it could be a result of the Bureau of Labor Statistic's "seasonal adjusting." I'm pretty sure they're all working around the clock to fudge the numbers a little, so that decrepit old pedo in the White House doesn't look too bad. We wouldn't want his own voter base showing up at the White House with torches and pitchforks, now would we? Besides, he's old and having some difficulty with his cognitive abilities. Give him a break, ok? Come on, man.

Forum List

Back