They plan to hit the floor running

L

Links. Take your time. Oh, and credible links. Fox doesn't count.

Do your own homework, kid. I didn't breed you, I'm not your fuckin' daddy, I'm not your 5th grade teacher, and I'm not doing your Google searches for you.

Ok?

Excellent Post!!!
You pretty much covered everything and if dems are honest they cant deny any of it.
Of course knowing dems they'll either ignore your post or commence to lying about it.

Yeah, I saw that. Dickless Grump already demanded links to everything in that list.

Fuck him if he's too intellectually-lazy to look them up for himself.

You didn't take the Senate and blob endorsed candidates didn't do that well.

The country is tired of the act.

And now the republicans in congress are going to make a tribute album?

Sounds good.

Apparently your memory is a short as your clitoris and as undersized as your titties. Even though the Republicans held the Senate, the Democrats had full control of the House after 2018. So did that hinder the Democrats from harassing President Trump every step of the way, or even impeaching him twice?

So now we hold the House. And you can only imagine what's in store for that crotchety old pedophile Joe Biden.

The next two years are gonna be some fun.

yep....been saying that for a few decades now

It isn't just Congress that's broken. It's the American electoral system, the judicial system, and in particular, the executive branch of the government. We're so fucked that most the country doesn't realize how fucked we are.

Not even a President Trump with full control of the House and Senate could pull us out of this nosedive at this point.

Yes, the price of oil has come down. But did it ever go up to $130 per barrel when Trump was President? Not as far as I remember.
It did literally go negative though, this creating where we are now.

Yeah, I saw that. Dickless Grump already demanded links to everything in that list.

Fuck him if he's too intellectually-lazy to look them up for himself.

The liberals always do this.
They know it's all true yet they want you to waste your time which it will be a waste of time because they'll just deny the truth of anything you may post as evidence.
Common lib tactic.

2 minutes later:

Yeah, sounds like you're having a great time there, dickless.

I'm gonna be having a great time when Biden gets called up in front of a House subcommittee, clitless twat.

The destruction of this country will be worth seeing him sweat bullets.

LOLOLOL....Garland admited in his announcement that the reason he announced appointing a special council was because Trump is running for president....thus making it a political act instead of a search for justice.
But another reason is to keep from having to tell the truth about his criminal activity with respect to Jan 6th and the Mara-Lago raid.
He knows that congress is going to be asking him questions about it.

This is a complete joke.

Forum List

Back