They plan to hit the floor running

Do your own homework, kid. I didn't breed you, I'm not your fuckin' daddy, I'm not your 5th grade teacher, and I'm not doing your Google searches for you.

Ok?

Why do people still do this, like we are all still on dial up and it's 1994?

No one can open multiple tabs or their connection will crash in what....2022? Hello?

I hate Stupid Internet Games. We need to declare the insistence on "LINKS" a Stupid Internet Game and bury it dead.

Ahhhh, how Christian of you! ;)

The good Lord sayeth, "Vengeance is mine!"

Your people lie, cheat and steal, and won this election on the ability to kill their own babies in the womb.

I would be very careful about invoking "Christianity" as you prop these people up.

No one can open multiple tabs or their connection will crash in what....2022? Hello?

I hate Stupid Internet Games. We need to declare the insistence on "LINKS" a Stupid Internet Game and bury it dead.

It's already a rule.
If you make a claim you're obliged to back it up with a link.
Of course that doesnt always happen.

It's already a rule.
If you make a claim you're obliged to back it up with a link.
Of course that doesnt always happen.

But I'm saying I think the rule is outdated and stupid. We are operating as if our connection will crash if we open up a tab and Google--like it's 1994 or something. Of course this does somewhat depend on the claim too. If your claim is 'breaking news' or 'new science', a link is polite and appreciated. But if you're stating something that should be common knowledge--for pity's sake, just Google, people.

But I'm saying I think the rule is outdated and stupid. We are operating as if our connection will crash if we open up a tab and Google--like it's 1994 or something. Of course this does somewhat depend on the claim too. If your claim is 'breaking news' or 'new science', a link is polite and appreciated. But if you're stating something that should be common knowledge--for pity's sake, just Google, people.

Liberals constantly deny what should be common knowledge.
You have to defend your position with a link. The problem being is that the left wont believe you even with a link.

It isn't just Congress that's broken. It's the American electoral system, the judicial system, and in particular, the executive branch of the government. We're so fucked that most the country doesn't realize how fucked we are.

Not even a President Trump with full control of the House and Senate could pull us out of this nosedive at this point.

President Trump with full control of the House and Senate added to the nose dive.

The problem is people just call things "common knowledge" to avoid supporting their claims.

It should not even need to be a rule, if you make a claim you should want to support it

Well, Einstein, technically Puerto Rico is a sovereign country which is also a protected territory of the United States. Citizens of Puerto Rico cannot vote for the POTUS. Ignorant excrement.
Damn..do you ever get tired of showcasing your ignorance? Are you even aware of what the word 'sovereign' means?

The government of Puerto Rico is a republican form of government with separation of powers, subject to the jurisdiction and sovereignty of the United States.[1][2] Article I of the Constitution of Puerto Rico defines the government and its political power and authority pursuant to U.S. Pub.L. 82–447. Said law mandated the establishment of a local constitution due to Puerto Rico's political status as a commonwealth of the United States. Ultimately, the powers of the government of Puerto Rico are all delegated by the United States Congress and lack full protection under the U.S. Constitution. Because of this, the head of state of Puerto Rico is the President of the United States.

Nope. Ya see people misrepresent things all the time here. They lie outright..or they leave out important facts that completely change what they are claiming. You have a culture war where people literally seen different things in an objective picture, like Trump's inauguration attendance. The way some play the game..if they can lie to make their point, they will. Now you will no doubt claim that this is a Left wing thing...and others will point out that this is a far right site and most offenders are of the RMNJ persuasion. Whatever, I think that the requirement for a link in your starting post should stay. I also support providing links in every rebuttal.

I provide links..and I fact-check every statement I care about. Every day I post I catch lies, misrepresentations, cherry-picked data etc. made by people here on this site. I just had a numbskull claim Puerto Rico is a sovereign nation, for example. Of course, he provided no link/ I did, in my rebuttal..and yet it is almost a certainty that he will attempt, in some round-about way, to continue to maintain he is correct.

not my blob, never has been

and from what I've read, more of his endorsements won than lost,
So rushing to defend your blob yet again.... you bought it; you own it.

They won when there was little or no competition. When they faced a serious challenge...not so good.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--this is the part where you swear you hate Trump but will yet again rush to his defense.

So rushing to defend your blob yet again.... you bought it; you own it.

They won when there was little or no competition. When they faced a serious challenge...not so good.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--this is the part where you swear you hate Trump but will yet again rush to his defense.
I'm so damn tired of trolls

Last edited:
Jordan's target should include Pelosi's opportunist nazism.
Post #1,418

President Trump with full control of the House and Senate added to the nose dive.

How so? What legislation did Trump pass that caused any of this? Aside from the first round of COVID stimulus, who any other President would have passed?

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was in 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• A broken election system corrupt with fraud, sometimes taking months to count

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

Forum List

Back