They keep releasing gun criminals, they even release school shooters.....this is insane.

If you are suggesting a vote outlawing the civilian ownership of firearms donā€™t be so sure you will win.

There was a big rush to buy firearms during the recent BLM riots. Gun stores sold out all their guns and ammo. The gun store owners said first time gun owners were largely responsible for the shortages. They realized they could no longer rely on the police to respond quickly to save their asses when the bad guys were breaking down their doors (as if they ever could).

In many big cities today when the shit hits the fan you are responsible for your own safety. The cops will arrive after things settle down to put up crime scene tape.

Many cops today have turned reactive and are far less proactive. They found many people despise them so why should they risk their lives in a gun fight with some bad guys or take the chance of ending up in prison if they are seen as exceeding or abusing their authorized techniques for subduing a person. Many are leaving law enforcement. The job doesnā€™t pay enough to compensate for what a cop has to deal with on a daily basis.

Also most people are smart enough to realize the bad guys are not going to turn in their firearms. Many honest citizens would decide to keep their firearms and the hell with the law. They might end up in prison for defending their family but at least they had the weapons to do so.

So you would have this nice law that says civilians canā€™t own firearms but both the bad guys and many good guys refuse to turn them in. Are you going to volunteer to go out and confiscate those weapons? I know from talking to the local police most are not interested in taking guns away from honest people. They have enough problems taking them away from criminals.
That was an excellent well written post from beginning to end. Thanks.

I'll be so glad when the leftist of this world, somehow finally become totally insignificant in society again (otherwise having no social media platforms to spew their leftist hate propaganda from anymore).

They are not only delusional, but they are crazy like a fox, and yes they are wickedly wise, but very misguided in a very evil smart and yet wicked way.

And?

He didn't kill anyone. He spent a year in a juvenile facility, where he obviously got counselling.

I mean, let's be blunt, we have 100 million Americans with a police record... I don't think we can lock them all up for life.
He fired it at a school and shot a person....how are you so cavalier about this....its obviously the guns fault....Jesus, you have the empathy of a serial killer.

Again.....the ACLU and 23 other mental health organizations pushed for that roll back you shit head..

You anti-gun extremists lie....all the time, then you wonder why we resist your stupid ideas.
I have three rifles and three pistols, numbnuts.

Not anti-gun, just anti-gun nut.

In the aftermath of back-to-back mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, President Donald Trump called the perpetrators of the violence ā€œmentally ill monsters,ā€ arguing that ā€œmental illness and hatred pull the trigger, not the gunā€ ā€” comments that immediately drew warnings from the medical community that associating mass shootings with mental health is misguided and further stigmatizes an already vulnerable population.

So, why did Trump roll back the regulation for a national background check database check?

The slight shift is driven by a 12-point decrease in the share of Democrats and 9-point decrease in the share of independents who heavily attribute mass shootings to mental illness.

But among the GOP electorate, just as in August 2018, roughly 3 in 5 Republicans place ā€œa lotā€ of blame on mental illness for mass shootings ā€” making it the No. 1 factor Republicans believe drive mass shootings.
While the share of voters who blamed mental illness ā€œa lotā€ is down from 54 percent in a survey taken one year earlier, the share who said mental illness plays ā€œsomeā€ role grew from 28 percent.

In the aftermath of back-to-back mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, President Donald Trump called the perpetrators of the violence ā€œmentally ill monsters,ā€ arguing that ā€œmental illness and hatred pull the trigger, not the gunā€ ā€” comments that immediately drew warnings from the medical community that associating mass shootings with mental health is misguided and further stigmatizes an already vulnerable population.

So, why did Trump roll back the regulation for a national background check database check?

The slight shift is driven by a 12-point decrease in the share of Democrats and 9-point decrease in the share of independents who heavily attribute mass shootings to mental illness.

But among the GOP electorate, just as in August 2018, roughly 3 in 5 Republicans place ā€œa lotā€ of blame on mental illness for mass shootings ā€” making it the No. 1 factor Republicans believe drive mass shootings.
While the share of voters who blamed mental illness ā€œa lotā€ is down from 54 percent in a survey taken one year earlier, the share who said mental illness plays ā€œsomeā€ role grew from 28 percent.
So you are arguing that a person capable of killing Innocent random people in cold blood, uhhhhhhh aren't mentally insane monster's that need to be stopped through the recognition of their mental illness eh ???

Being proactive, and not having to be reactive is the key.... The reason we see the radical action's that are then being taken by these mentally ill people, is due to the nation otherwise allowing them (under Democrat philosophy that leaves no person behind), to go undiagnosed for so long until the powder keg finally explodes. This is also why Democrat's of these days shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near to or worse attempting to run any mentally ill programs, because most Democrat's harbor and protect the mentally insane (lie for them), for whom it appears are living in and amongst their ranks today.

Mental illness has nothing to do with a weapon of choice, but everything to do with the evidence of their mental issues in which they so transparently put out there before they commit their atrocities (sometimes even years prior to the heinous acts or act committed), but in this new radical environment being created, otherwise that (seeks to undermine the treatment of the mentally ill in society or releases them back into society), then by these Democrat's hands we get what we got today.

Last edited:

Wow....still pushing that stupidity........

From the ACLU on that law....

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of ā€œalternative facts,ā€ we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data ā€” none ā€” show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------

The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community.

This is about more than guns.

Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend ā€” one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

Moron....obama began targeting Veterans who had PTSD, and who complained they couldn't sleep......you idiot........obama and the democrats weaponized the mental health system to target normal gun owners.....dumb ass.....

He fired it at a school and shot a person....how are you so cavalier about this....its obviously the guns fault....Jesus, you have the empathy of a serial killer.

He was probably a kid who was being bullied by those little bastards every day.

The problem was, he was able to get ahold of a gun when he didn't have the maturity to appreciate his actions.

He was probably a kid who was being bullied by those little bastards every day.

The problem was, he was able to get ahold of a gun when he didn't have the maturity to appreciate his actions.
I was bullied in school until I hit my growth spurt....and I had access to a gun.....
I think he was probably never disciplined and was told he was entitled to things....then he got fired and couldn't handle it......
kids were bullied in the past and until this self esteem shit in the 90s hit, people didn't just shoot up schools and guns were much easier to get back in the 50s, 60s, and 70s and before then

Joey has the morals of Stalin and the ethics of Pol Pot. He WANTS and NEEDS violence. Joey CELEBRATES dead children. Joey MUST have a high body count to push his agenda.

Joey is the purest, darkest example of undiluted EVIL on this site. Joey is evil on the level of Blohkin.

Joey has the morals of Stalin and the ethics of Pol Pot. He WANTS and NEEDS violence. Joey CELEBRATES dead children. Joey MUST have a high body count to push his agenda.

Joey is the purest, darkest example of undiluted EVIL on this site. Joey is evil on the level of Blohkin.
Well, before he kills them, he needs to smell their hair....what a fucking creepy dude.....this guy would creep out the Munsters

I was bullied in school until I hit my growth spurt....and I had access to a gun.....
I think he was probably never disciplined and was told he was entitled to things....then he got fired and couldn't handle it......
kids were bullied in the past and until this self esteem shit in the 90s hit, people didn't just shoot up schools and guns were much easier to get back in the 50s, 60s, and 70s and before then

I thought we were talking about a School Shooter in this thread and not a workplace shooter.

I know. So many mass shootings, it's hard to keep them all straight.

Yes, I too, got bullied in Catholic school. And no, coming in with a gun one day and shooting all the Little Catholic Bastards never occurred to me. Then again, when I was growing up, we didn't have a gun culture of gun fetishists like the OP who see guns as an answer to everything he didn't like. My dad had hunting rifles, sure. But he didn't think we needed a gun in the house to shoot bad guys or overthrow the government. He in fact got rid of some old German Lugers he had acquired during WWII because when he started having kids, they had no place in his house.

I thought we were talking about a School Shooter in this thread and not a workplace shooter.

I know. So many mass shootings, it's hard to keep them all straight.

Yes, I too, got bullied in Catholic school. And no, coming in with a gun one day and shooting all the Little Catholic Bastards never occurred to me. Then again, when I was growing up, we didn't have a gun culture of gun fetishists like the OP who see guns as an answer to everything he didn't like. My dad had hunting rifles, sure. But he didn't think we needed a gun in the house to shoot bad guys or overthrow the government. He in fact got rid of some old German Lugers he had acquired during WWII because when he started having kids, they had no place in his house.
Yeah, we know, you are terrified of guns and shit your pants at the sight of one.

My uncle got his first rifle (he still has it) at ten. He also got a shotgun by eleven, and was loading his own ammo by twelve...I'm pretty sure he fired his first machine gun (a BAR) around eleven.

Last edited:
Yeah, we know, you are terrified of guns and shut your pants at the sight of one.
I was in the Army for 11 years, and my MOS was 76Y. I've handled more guns than you fetishists even dream about.

My uncle got his first rifle (he still has it) at ten. He also got a shotgun by eleven, and was loading his own ammo by twelve...I'm pretty sure he fired his first machine gun (a BAR) around eleven.

Funny you don't talk about the guns you own... hmmmm....

So you are arguing that a person capable of killing Innocent random people in cold blood, uhhhhhhh aren't mentally insane monster's that need to be stopped through the recognition of their mental illness eh ???

Being proactive, and not having to be reactive is the key.... The reason we see the radical action's that are then being taken by these mentally ill people, is due to the nation otherwise allowing them (under Democrat philosophy that leaves no person behind), to go undiagnosed for so long until the powder keg finally explodes. This is also why Democrat's of these days shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near to or worse attempting to run any mentally ill programs, because most Democrat's harbor and protect the mentally insane (lie for them), for whom it appears are living in and amongst their ranks today.

Mental illness has nothing to do with a weapon of choice, but everything to do with the evidence of their mental issues in which they so transparently put out there before they commit their atrocities (sometimes even years prior to the heinous acts or act committed), but in this new radical environment being created, otherwise that (seeks to undermine the treatment of the mentally ill in society or releases them back into society), then by these Democrat's hands we get what we got today.

'So you are arguing that a person capable of killing Innocent random people in cold blood, uhhhhhhh aren't mentally insane monster's that need to be stopped through the recognition of their mental illness eh' ???

WTF?
Anyone thinking of killing multitudes of people, killing a bunch of former employers/employees are mentally fucked up in the head.

'Mental illness has nothing to do with a weapon of choice'.
Sure it does, could be a gun, knife, a crowbar, a vehicle or a baseball bat.
Whatever is available or comes to mind, like a bomb.

So, republicans just make available one more weapon of choice.
But cut mental health services.

Wow....still pushing that stupidity........

From the ACLU on that law....

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of ā€œalternative facts,ā€ we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data ā€” none ā€” show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community.

This is about more than guns.

Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend ā€” one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.
You're still posting THAT stupidity.

November 6, 2017

Trump Cuts Funding For Mental Health Then Blames Mental Illness For Texas Church Shooting​

Trump went out of his way to call the church shooting in Sutherland, Texas a mental health issue, but his budget makes huge cuts in mental health programs.

The problem is that Trumpā€™s budget cuts $400 million from mental health programs. It is estimated that 1.2 million people with serious mental health and substance abuse issues will lose their health insurance.
Republicans canā€™t have it both ways.

Moron....obama began targeting Veterans who had PTSD, and who complained they couldn't sleep......you idiot........obama and the democrats weaponized the mental health system to target normal gun owners.....dumb ass.....
You're FOS, as usual.
See post 159.

Obama Seeks to Increase PTSD/TBI Funding​

President Obamaā€™s fiscal 2012 budget proposes $7.2 billion in funding to research and treat the invisible wounds of war: post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.

The Veterans Affairs Department said it plans to spend $6 billion in 2012 to enhance its ability to provide the best possible specialized care for those with PTSD, TBI and other mental health needs.

February 27, 2014
U.S. Senate Republicans blocked legislation on Thursday that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans, saying the $24 billion bill would bust the budget.

Even though the legislation cleared a procedural vote on Tuesday by a 99-0 vote, the measure quickly got bogged down in partisan fighting.

Supporters said the measure would have brought the most significant changes in decades to U.S. veteransā€™ programs. For example, it called for 27 new medical facilities to help a healthcare system that is strained by veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Gaslighting only works on fellow Trumptards.

Forum List

Back