Biden taking away more of your financial privacy while giving himself a pass.

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Biden used his own kid to rake in foreign money all while denying he knew nothing of those Chinese business dealings. Apparently emails and a laptop hold evidence on the contrary, plus he flat out lied because he personally met with Hunters Chinese contacts.

Meanwhile, while Biden is busy making sure the rich are paying their fair share, he is coming after you the little guy... how dare YOU have a loop hole to try and make a few bucks on the side?

"Much like small businesses, most individuals don’t have access to a team of lawyers and accountants the same way DC politicians and bureaucrats do. As such, these new requirements are likely to hurt poor and middle income Americans whose primary source of income is non-traditional. This is unsurprising given the Biden administration's record of threatening gig work, for instance."

Yeah, heard this the other day.
Now you have to prove your innocence.
This isn't going to pass in the courts.

I hope your right. This will be another killer for the economy. Its amazing how wrong one man can be, from foreign policy, to the border security to doing everything he can to crush jobs on the way to his Utopia.

I hope your right. This will be another killer for the economy. Its amazing how wrong one man can be, from foreign policy, to the border security to doing everything he can to crush jobs on the way to his Utopia.
Make no mistake, this isn't by accident. It is intended, I'm not sure why, but the American people are
the pawns. Having these open borders knowing what it's doing to our country is calculated.
Having our rights taken away is calculated, it is a process to have an authoritarian government, IMO.
China Russia, USA

Something else here, the IRS can be weaponized against those in a party that
isn't in power. They did it under the Obama administration.
I also heard it was done under the Nixon, Reagan and Clinton administrations. It is wrong, but nothing new on that score.
If making money on the side, deal in cash and spend cash where possible. If it is your main business, probably not going to be able to avoid the government knowing you actually get paid for what you do.

I also heard it was done under the Nixon, Reagan and Clinton administrations. It is wrong, but nothing new on that score.
If making money on the side, deal in cash and spend cash where possible. If it is your main business, probably not going to be able to avoid the government knowing you actually get paid for what you do.
It's the fishing expedition I have an issue with.
If there is a possible issue where there seems to be a crime or infraction The IRS would need a subpoena to investigate.
Now, it more that they are out looking for the crime or infraction. I do believe this should end up in the courts once
and for all.

It's the fishing expedition I have an issue with.
If there is a possible issue where there seems to be a crime or infraction The IRS would need a subpoena to investigate.
Now, it more that they are out looking for the crime or infraction. I do believe this should end up in the courts once
and for all.
Your statement in an earlier post on this thread, mentioned the "guilty until proven innocent" thing. If that is how it is handled, it is definitely wrong, and I have no way of knowing if that is not exactly how it would be handled. That would remind me of civil asset forfeiture that became popular under Republicans and Democrats alike since late 70s and really came into a money make venture for the government in the 80s. They take your crap and make you sue to get it back, if you ever can get it back and that is even if not actually taken to trial on any charge whatsoever.

Yes, and people were able to scam it then like they will now.

Simple barter will become more the standard.

Yes, and people were able to scam it then like they will now.

Simple barter will become more the standard.
I doubt it, although I have always bartered a certain amount of labor and expertise among acquaintances, although not significantly. It's just what you do among your network of friends and acquaintances. Always good to known for skills and expertise.

I doubt it, although I have always bartered a certain amount of labor and expertise among acquaintances, although not significantly. It's just what you do among your network of friends and acquaintances. Always good to known for skills and expertise.

People already do it at significant levels.

Your statement in an earlier post on this thread, mentioned the "guilty until proven innocent" thing. If that is how it is handled, it is definitely wrong, and I have no way of knowing if that is not exactly how it would be handled. That would remind me of civil asset forfeiture that became popular under Republicans and Democrats alike since late 70s and really came into a money make venture for the government in the 80s. They take your crap and make you sue to get it back, if you ever can get it back and that is even if not actually taken to trial on any charge whatsoever.
That's exactly what it is. Have you ever tried to cash or deposit a check over 10k? I have. Many times and it's a royal fucking pain in the ass of paperwork and identity checks.
Now they wanna lower it to 600.00???

Biden used his own kid to rake in foreign money all while denying he knew nothing of those Chinese business dealings. Apparently emails and a laptop hold evidence on the contrary, plus he flat out lied because he personally met with Hunters Chinese contacts.

Meanwhile, while Biden is busy making sure the rich are paying their fair share, he is coming after you the little guy... how dare YOU have a loop hole to try and make a few bucks on the side?

"Much like small businesses, most individuals don’t have access to a team of lawyers and accountants the same way DC politicians and bureaucrats do. As such, these new requirements are likely to hurt poor and middle income Americans whose primary source of income is non-traditional. This is unsurprising given the Biden administration's record of threatening gig work, for instance."
I warned from day one or before day one, that Biden is a serious threat to our national security. We have a tyrant who is being controlled by other tyrant's in the white house now. The big lie is that Trump was a tyrant, but that's how stupid this nation has become, because the evidence is out there now to the contrary, but the brainwashing has been completed, and the game is on.

We are poor little lamb's, who have lost our way, bah, bah, black sheep.

Forum List

Back