They Got Trump This Time! They Got His Birthday Dinner Menu!

He was never an agent of Russia. Democrats just didn't like him.
No. But Biden is not in bed with China. You guys just don't like him.

But Trump no doubt was an agent of Putin's. Remember they met in private with no one else in the room? Who knows what they talked about. Did Trump give the green light to invade Ukraine because they didn't dig up dirt on his political opponent?

But Trump no doubt was an agent of Putin's. Remember they met in private with no one else in the room? Who knows what they talked about. Did Trump give the green light to invade Ukraine because they didn't dig up dirt on his political opponent?
Brandon is not in bed with China!
And water is not wet!

Clearly the FBI found something at Mara Lago otherwise Trump wouldn't be using the defense that they planted evidence. Right?

So when they tell us what they found, you'll claim the FBI planted it. Can't win with you brainwashed idiots.
They will say whatever Trump wants them to say.
He has his cult very well trained.

Brandon is not in bed with China!
And water is not wet!

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has warned the United States not to “stir up a bigger crisis” over Taiwan – in his latest attacks following US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trip to the island which Beijing had repeatedly warned against.

Doesn't seem like it.

I think Trump believes he can fight everything all the way up to the Supreme Court and they'll exhonerate him.

I don't think Trump will ever pay for all the crimes he's committed. My only hope is he gets found guilty of something that disqualifies him from running again.

Or maybe in AZ they say he can't be on the ballot in their state for what he tried to pull. Maybe GA too. So the GOP might decide to go with someone else who could win those states. States they're going to need to win to win the White House.
Stop shooting Heroin.

Clearly the FBI found something at Mara Lago otherwise Trump wouldn't be using the defense that they planted evidence. Right?

So when they tell us what they found, you'll claim the FBI planted it. Can't win with you brainwashed idiots.

One would think that a person, even one as fucking stupid as you have proven relentlessly to be,
Would say to themselves - I have believed every lie the Democrats have told through their media allies for 6 years. and every single one, in fact does end up being a lie.
Maybe I should not accuse others of being brain washed.
But no, you do you.

One would think that a person, even one as fucking stupid as you have proven relentlessly to be,
Would say to themselves - I have believed every lie the Democrats have told through their media allies for 6 years. and every single one, in fact does end up being a lie.
Maybe I should not accuse others of being brain washed.
But no, you do you.
Which lies? I bet you're wrong not them.

Joe HAS met with Hunter Bidens Chinese business partners evenn though he denies he has ever asked his son about his personal business..meanwhile Hunter has made lots of money with China. You damn well know he's not worth that money, hes being played for political influence. THAT is what we dont like.
Trump did no such thing.

Here is the official FBI photo of the raid. Notice they got Melania's panties to sniff.

1660230494115.png

so, just for argument sake and knowing what has transpired over the course of time with Trump, i.e., the dossier, The russian lawyer, that wasn't real, you don't understand why trump might say that? Really? Come on man, ain't you any brighter than that? Not one fking iota of brain function tells you, hey, I wouldn't put it past them? Not one? Too fking funny. I guess when you're all in, you're all in.

Who were the previous FBI rats, Page and Peter Strzok

Last edited:
The Feds can't get President Trump. They know it. They make their base happy when they go after president Trump even if it is unconstitutional and illegal.

The intent of what they are doing...and weaponizing the IRS, ATF, FIB, DoJ is to come after us and make us afraid to vote for or show support for President Trump.

A van load of dinner menus? How many different ways are there to cook burgers and fries?

The Feds can't get President Trump. They know it. They make their base happy when they go after president Trump even if it is unconstitutional and illegal.

The intent of what they are doing...and weaponizing the IRS, ATF, FIB, DoJ is to come after us and make us afraid to vote for or show support for President Trump.
Newsflash. No one is “coming after us” you paranoid stooge

They'll probably get him on tax evasion and wire fraud.

Forum List

Back