They Got Trump This Time! They Got His Birthday Dinner Menu!

'Facts' and Juan Williams are mutually disparate when it comes to political opinion. He's a leftist loon. Fox retains him because they do not ban lefties.
Sure that's why they hired him. So they could say they are fair and balanced. What he said is our position. Of course you aren't going to like it. But I'm glad at least he said it on Fox News for you loons to hear. Of course you reject it. I'm not shocked.

Sure that's why they hired him. So they could say they are fair and balanced. What he said is our position. Of course you aren't going to like it. But I'm glad at least he said it on Fox News for you loons to hear. Of course you reject it. I'm not shocked.
I've been watching Juan for a lot of years. Personally I like him but politically he's a loon. Why shouldn't Fox be right of center? MSM. CNN, NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS and the legacy media are all left of center and enjoy and inherited large demographic.

What?! No. You turd. It is inappropriate to use our tax dollars for one side’s incessant political propaganda. You want that shit? Good. Pay for it. But stop trying for use my tax dollars for your propaganda.

Horseshit.

In other words, our public funding. Jeez. You suck at this.

At least 2% too much even if your numbers are true.
That's just what I found when I googled Is NPR government funded. 2%?

BTW, those are our public airwaves. Did you know that? No corporation owns the radio station. They are leasing the airwaves from our government.

According to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, about $1.14 billion of the $2.85 billion spent on public broadcasting (or about 40 percent of the total funding for public broadcasting) comes from federal and state government sources.

I'm sure conservatives get their fair share of this free government cheese.

That's just what I found when I googled Is NPR government funded. 2%?

BTW, those are our public airwaves. Did you know that? No corporation owns the radio station. They are leasing the airwaves from our government.

According to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, about $1.14 billion of the $2.85 billion spent on public broadcasting (or about 40 percent of the total funding for public broadcasting) comes from federal and state government sources.

I'm sure conservatives get their fair share of this free government cheese.

A much more detailed analysis.

I've been watching Juan for a lot of years. Personally I like him but politically he's a loon. Why shouldn't Fox be right of center? MSM. CNN, NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS and the legacy media are all left of center and enjoy and inherited large demographic.
At least 15 million Americans every week tune into one of the top 15 talk radio programs. They are not monolithically conservative, but they are overwhelmingly so.

I think Fox News reaches 2 million a week. Radio is where you guys are being brainwashed. And the internet of course.

Planting evidence would simply be a matter of putting say...a document in the boxes after they leave the premises. They did this to those guys accused of plotting to kidnap whitmer. The FIB looked like a bunch of idiots. At this point, you can't put a thing past these creeps.

If Democrats were smart (they're not), and if they cared about the country (they don't), they'd look long and hard at what they're selling. Because people aren't buying. If they want to steer us away from Trumpster insanity (apparently, they don't), they'll address the anger and frustrations of the people who are turning to Trump. Most of these people know he's a piece of shit - they just hate Democrats THAT much.

But the cops have more integrity? Funny you defended the cops when blacks said defund them. But now you want to defund the FBI because you believe it's against your guy?

Trump's a criminal. The FBI will keep after criminals until they are caught. They couldn't get Al Capone either until they got him on tax evasion.

He was never an agent of Russia. Democrats just didn't like him.

It would be easier to provide you a list of crimes he didn't commit. LOL.

Seditious Presidents Shouldn't Be Allowed To Run Again, Argues Fox News' Juan Williams​

And the "facts say Trump tried to stage a coup," declared the Fox News' analyst.

Trump’s 2024 comeback might get scuttled if he’s charged with crimes related to investigations of his business or tax avoidance.

Or, Williams pointed out, Attorney General Merrick Garland could invoke Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which bars anyone from holding office who “engaged in insurrection” against the U.S., former U.S. Labor Secretary Robert Reich recently wrote in The Guardian.

The “facts say Trump tried to stage a coup,” Williams declared.
Trump told Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in a recorded phone call in late December to “find” enough votes to turn his loss into a win. He also told acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me.” Earlier, he instructed Attorney General William Barr to find fraud, which Barr later told ABC’s Jonathan Karl was “bullshit.”
In the case of Barr and Rosen, Trump was “calling for federal officials to join a conspiracy to break election law,” Williams argued. He noted that “seeking to destroy the union is a criminal act of conspiracy.”
So no list then?

I think Trump believes he can fight everything all the way up to the Supreme Court and they'll exhonerate him.

I don't think Trump will ever pay for all the crimes he's committed. My only hope is he gets found guilty of something that disqualifies him from running again.

Or maybe in AZ they say he can't be on the ballot in their state for what he tried to pull. Maybe GA too. So the GOP might decide to go with someone else who could win those states. States they're going to need to win to win the White House.
Ha Ha Ha. No shit . That's all thus is all about, the utter fear of the man that is on team America. No way can lefty have that, you American haters have made up bullshit stories and twisted his words for 6 or 7 years Now . You don't even try to hide it anymore . Does anyone need anymore froof that the left, progressives, democrats , No matter what name you call them they hate America and Americans.

Jeez, retard, all it takes is one Peter Strzok to slip one "insurance policy" into a box, not the entire team. Is that scenario incomprehensible to one of your limited intellect?
You've got all your talking points in order.
You've received "Stolen Election"
You've got "Peaceful Protest"
You've got "The Police let the Protestors into the Capitol"
You've got "No One had a weapon at the Capitol"
You've got "Whataboutism" about everybody except trump.

And NOW you've got "The FBI Planted Evidence."

Bravo......and REMEMBER this.

"No, I don't take responsibility at ALL." djt

Clearly the FBI found something at Mara Lago otherwise Trump wouldn't be using the defense that they planted evidence. Right?

So when they tell us what they found, you'll claim the FBI planted it. Can't win with you brainwashed idiots.
One does have to wonder what Trump was hiding in his residence. He repeatedly refused to turn the documents over to the National Archives.

You've got all your talking points in order.
You've received "Stolen Election"
You've got "Peaceful Protest"
You've got "The Police let the Protestors into the Capitol"
You've got "No One had a weapon at the Capitol"
You've got "Whataboutism" about everybody except trump.

And NOW you've got "The FBI Planted Evidence."

Bravo......and REMEMBER this.

"No, I don't take responsibility at ALL." djt
You're not intelligent enough to keep me interested in this conversation, winnie.

And what's worse than Fox? Right wing conservative talk radio. I heard it reaches 10 times the number of viewers Fox gets. Not one person any more because Rush is dead. But every city has round the clock right wing radio brainwashing you loons 24/7.
There to go citing fake news again and you believe without any shred of skepticism at all because you are very suggestible.

You've proved my point again, moron.

Clearly the FBI found something at Mara Lago otherwise Trump wouldn't be using the defense that they planted evidence. Right?

So when they tell us what they found, you'll claim the FBI planted it. Can't win with you brainwashed idiots.
They found a Trump bobble head in one of the boxes!

Why’s Brandon terrified to let us see the full warrant or even make a statement?

Forum List

Back