I like presidents that take the 5th in a non criminal case cuz their “home” was raided

And the judge in the case ran for office on the assumption that trump laundered money
In 2016, Trump complained about aides to Hillary Clinton invoking their rights during an investigation into her private email server. “You see, the mob takes the Fifth,” he told supporters.

In 2016, Trump complained about aides to Hillary Clinton invoking their rights during an investigation into her private email server. “You see, the mob takes the Fifth,” he told supporters.
Hillary also took documents and had a private server set up then bleached everything when caught. That's much worse than what they are accusing Trump of to justify a raid

And the judge in the case ran for office on the assumption that trump laundered money

He took the Fifth on the advice of counsel because they are attempting to turn this civil matter into a criminal matter.
Meh, fuck ‘em and feed ‘em fish heads. He is under no obligation to assist them.

He took the Fifth on the advice of counsel because they are attempting to turn this civil matter into a criminal matter.
He took the Fifth on the advice of counsel because they know their client is a doddering fool that will go from 0-perjury in 1.5 seconds flat under oath. He's a fucking narcissist and a dummy. Let his counsel try and keep their law license for a least a month, you know?

He took the Fifth on the advice of counsel because they know their client is a doddering fool that will go from 0-perjury in 1.5 seconds flat under oath. He's a fucking narcissist and a dummy. Let his counsel try and keep their law license for a least a month, you know?

Biden is the dummy and the doddering fool. Trump is a very intelligent man.

Øbama was the narcissist; think of his selfies during the Nelson Mandela tribute in South Africa. The very definition of a narcissist.

Hillary also took documents and had a private server set up then bleached everything when caught. That's much worse than what they are accusing Trump of to justify a raid

Hell, those Hillary emails were under subpoena.

'What, you mean wiped with a cloth'? Yeah that Hillary.

Øbama also took documents with him when he left office. No grand jury, no raid.

You haven't a clue about the 5th amendment.

Smart people as they age learn new things or even change their opinions.

Life should be a learning process.

If I hire a good attorney and he tells me to plead the Fifth, I will. When I was younger I used to think pleading the Fifth meant you were guilty.

***snip***

When is it beneficial to plead the 5th?
The only information you are required to provide to law enforcement is your identity (your name), your address, and date of birth. Everything else is optional. It is always important to understand that any information you may reveal to law enforcement, friends, family, or even cellmates may turn into evidence prosecutors may use against you.

This is why pleading the Fifth in many cases is the best option. It protects you from attempts by the prosecution to utilize information you may reveal, and frame it in such a way against you that puts you in legal jeopardy, even if you are completely innocent. It is often better not to testify at all and avoid providing answers that may be misconstrued or that may be unintentionally ambiguous, than have those words used against you at a later point in time during the trial.

Exercising your right to plead the Fifth​

Even though you have the right to not incriminate yourself, it is important that you understand the potential consequences. You are innocent until proven guilty within the criminal justice system in the United States. Further, judges instruct juries that pleading the Fifth is not an indication of guilt, and they should not consider it an admission on your behalf – but that does not mean the jurors are always convinced. This is why you need to consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney about the use of this constitutional right in your defense strategy.

Even when you exercise your Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate yourself, your voice is still heard through your criminal defense attorney speaking on your behalf. Your attorney can present evidence favorable to your case and attacked the prosecution’s case by identifying inconsistencies and other weaknesses to hopefully reduce or even eliminate your potential charges and/or penalties.

Never-ever talk to the feds....They will hem you up in a heartbeat.
Truth. This falls within the scope of Rule #9 of 10 Crack Commandments. In the immortal wisdom of the Notorious BIG:

"Number 9 shoulda been Number 1 to me,
If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the fuck from police
"

Forum List

Back