They Got Trump This Time! They Got His Birthday Dinner Menu!

Actually, if Trump would have taken the money his daddy gave him and just invested it conservatively, he would have more money than he does now.

But he wouldn't have had a much fun "winning". And ruining small business owners who believed he'd pay when the job was done.
Yes, but the thread is not about inheritance.

Also, investing the money in the stock market wouldn't have created jobs for people, for them to put food on the table and the Trump organisation to have paid employer tax etc.. But some like to diss all that to try and gloat to seek brownie points without having a fucking clue of what they're on about.

But we digress, back to Trump's dinner menu.

Yes, but the thread is not about inheritance.

Also, investing the money in the stock market wouldn't have created jobs for people, for them to put food on the table and the Trump organisation to have paid employer tax etc.. But some like to diss all that to try and gloat to seek brownie points without having a fucking clue of what they're on about.

But we digress, back to Trump's dinner menu.

I wouldn't work for Trump.

DONALD TRUMP, A RETROSPECTIVE: A LOOK BACK AT THE 1,462 WORST DAYS IN PRESIDENTIAL HISTORY​

Do you want to read it?
I know you did. You’re hypnotized by him. Swelling is occurring in your brain

1660259643900.png

First Trump said he didn't have anything.
Then he said the FBI planted them.
Then he said, well he declassified them anyway.

Those are just a tip of the legion of lies on this topic alone.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

Let’s not forget the insane argument that they were “his”

Let’s not forget the insane argument that they were “his”
a lot of the docs seized by the raid were. Garlands been forced to return much, from passports, to bday menus. even attorney client privilege material!

no..that is not exactly what he said. Did you even pay attention to WHAT HE SAID or are you just going by what you heard from propaganda media or the voices in your head?

a lot of the docs seized by the raid were. Garlands been forced to return much, from passports, to bday menus. even attorney client privilege material!
The only thing I have heard that was returned was the passports and guess what?

Passports are government property

The only thing I have heard that was returned was the passports and guess what?

Passports are government property
Oh no, there was much much more.

With that said, the Govt doesn't have the right to simply come into my house and take my passport.

Oh no, there was much much more.

With that said, the Govt doesn't have the right to simply come into my house and take my passport.
If you are accused of a crime? Yea they can

If you are accused of a crime? Yea they can
No, no they can't. If I am charged with a crime a Court can hold it as a condition of bond.

They can't simply just come in my house and take my passport....in this case Garland got caught and had to turn it back over, along with numerous other things...likely after they made copies of all the personal stuff for political purposes...which we know was the true point of the raid

Forum List

Back